Sign in to follow this  
Sir Gareth

Marvel Super Heroes General Discussion

apologies.... Didn't see those. We have threads for everything which is nice but it seems like we have to triple check every post to make sure we are in the correct thread these days.

I don't get what people are supposed to talk about in here. It seems utterly pointless to have this thread.

I don't get what people are supposed to talk about in here. It seems utterly pointless to have this thread.

This thread's for those off-topic discussions that don't belong in the other Super Hero threads, such as:

Which is your favorite Super Heroes minifigure?

Least favorite?

Should I or shouldn't I get X set?

Favorite/least favorite set?

Help on Super Heroes MOCs

Should/shouldn't I sell X set?

Why is X Super Heroes thing how it is?

Etc.

Edited by Sir Gareth

Seeing as both the Hydra Fortress Smash and Ant-Man Final Battle from just last year are already listed as, "Sold Out," on LEGO Shop@Home, do you think Super Hero sets are beginning to have a shorter lifespan compared to before?

After finding out a Kang the Conqueror minifigure is coming next year, I whipped together a prototype of his Time Chair from Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Was this confirmed?? When was that confirmed??

Was this confirmed?? When was that confirmed??

We thought it was confirmed at that time, turns out it was just "Nekchir" lying to us and made up a bunch of lies.

Edited by amazingbricks

Seeing as both the Hydra Fortress Smash and Ant-Man Final Battle from just last year are already listed as, "Sold Out," on LEGO Shop@Home, do you think Super Hero sets are beginning to have a shorter lifespan compared to before?

Well, Hydra Fortress Smash is a TRU exclusive so I just figured maybe LEGO had a limited number they were selling through their site due to that but I don't think Ant man was an exclusive so this might be a good question, I certainly hope not!

Well, Hydra Fortress Smash is a TRU exclusive so I just figured maybe LEGO had a limited number they were selling through their site due to that but I don't think Ant man was an exclusive so this might be a good question, I certainly hope not!

Maybe sales are up, and they haven't adjusted production run size to account for their increased number of purchases.

I would imagine with the quantities of movies coming out for Marvel, DC, and Star Wars that shelf real estate is becoming shorter lived. All three IPs are ramping up for more and more movies and Lego could have a hard time strategizing how to keep up.

I would never consider selling any of my older variants as the new ones are released.

I am a completionist so I have to have all variations of each character... this is proving to be a very expensive hobby as I have now sourced 122 of the 124 currently released figures (micro/mini/maxi)

The only two I need until the new sets are released are the sdcc 2013 Spider-man and Spider-woman

Even better; a set based around Stab Lee with different outfits and accessories to make some great cameos with

I would love a genuine LEGO Stan Lee set... I have a custom Stan Lee from Minifigures.com which is cool and made with genuine LEGO parts however its not an official LEGO release

I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong place (seems to be a big issue at Eurobricks), but I was just wondering if anyone else finds the Silver Centurion minifig in the new Avengers game to be the sexiest minifig of all time? The arm printing, leg printing (even on the sides!), the black eye...such a quality figure. Props to the designer and thanks to TLG for making him available!

+1 for a Stan Lee minifigure or minifigure set. He deserves it and he's been in a number of cameos. I just hope they don't ever make him a crazy hard to get exclusive. I'd be more than happy if he was a "with $$$ purchase".

+1 for a Stan Lee minifigure or minifigure set. He deserves it and he's been in a number of cameos. I just hope they don't ever make him a crazy hard to get exclusive. I'd be more than happy if he was a "with $$$ purchase".

It's not something I like to state, but he's rather old (93), so when the time comes that he... (In the words of a Deadpool) unalives, there should be a figure in memorial. Released to the closest wave after his... unalival

I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong place (seems to be a big issue at Eurobricks), but I was just wondering if anyone else finds the Silver Centurion minifig in the new Avengers game to be the sexiest minifig of all time? The arm printing, leg printing (even on the sides!), the black eye...such a quality figure. Props to the designer and thanks to TLG for making him available!

Im totally with you!!! :grin:

Hey fellow MARVEL fans -- this is kind of off topic (but MARVEL Super Hero related so I figure this is the best place as any).

I think it would be great to have a MARVEL badge (similar to the STAR WARS badge) -- how do we go about proposing this?

Thanks all!

On the topic of Iron Man's armors, I have them listed by their "Mk" designation, all but a few, that is. What I have is:

Mk. III 6869 Quinjet Aerial Battle

Mk. VI 6867 Loki's Cosmic Cube Escape

Mk. XI [War Machine] 76006 Extremis Sea Port Battle

Mk. XVII [Heartbreaker] 76008 Ultimate Showdown

Mk. XXXIII [silver Centurion] Polybag

Mk. XXXVII [Hammerhead] 76048 Iron Skull Sub Attack

Mk. XXXIX [starboost] 76049 Avenjet Space Mission

Mk. XLII 76006 Extremis Sea Port Battle

Mk. XLIII 76031 The Hulk Buster Smash

Mk. XLIV [Hulkbuster] 76031 The Hulk Buster Smash

Mk. XLV 76029 Iron Man Vs. Ultron

Mk. XLVI [bleeding Edge] 76051 Superhero Airport Battle

The two I'm certain of are both War Machine armors, Iron Patriot & the black one in 76051. Would they both be Mk. XI? I'm pretty sure the other designations are all correct...but not positive.