Sir Gareth

Marvel Super Heroes Wishlists

1 minute ago, Great Ball Pit said:

I haven't but that sounds really cool, I hope it's a real set!

It’s a real set alright, pictures have leaked for it

On 1/26/2018 at 5:39 AM, Nexogeek said:

Have you seen/heard of the new Sanctum, it has a pizza parlor and Peter Parker's bedroom as well in one building, the outside is heavily detailed to the point it looks like a modular in detail

I've seen it. You won't be disappointed. Worth the price. 

While I know it won't happen, Deadpool 2 figure wish list: Cable, Domino, Colossus!... Maybe we get these in comic book based sets down the road... Probably not :-(

I made a post on what figs I would like to see in a LEGO Marvel CMF series. But if we talk about sets, listed below are sets that I would like to see, and since Disney bought FOX and X-Men, these maybe possible.

Mighty Micros Wolverine vs. Deadpool

X-Force character pack

X-Force vs. X-Men

Deadpool buildable figure

X-Force Deadpool buildable figure

Iron Man: Hall of Armors

Avengers Facility

Cable buildable figure

Avengers vs. X-Men

I'd just like to be able to buy an normal sized Antman Fig.  I missed the one that came out previously.

On 2/28/2018 at 8:11 PM, Chill said:

I'd just like to be able to buy an normal sized Antman Fig.  I missed the one that came out previously.

I had to buy the set after retirement because i missed that one aswell. I always felt it was a strange decision to leave him out of the airport battle set.

I would like a better version of Thanos..
And maybe a big fig Juggernaut.

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Here's a hypothetical MCU themed CMF draft by @just2good, with renders by @Ashnflash:classic:

@Ashnflash Is super talented to start with but these Marvel series hes been drawing up are just stunning! From this series in particular the Igor armor looks great makes me wish Lego would just go ahead and make one already, I wonder if Lego is able to produce blind bags for the Marvel Super Heroes theme without it interfering with other company's? So many characters that played important roles in movies still without a physical figure, along with just other characters as well. Speaking of @Ashnflash 's work his Howard the Duck and Cosmo the Space Dog he did were amazing as well!!! A comic based Marvel CMF would be a neat CMF draft, would love to see a Gwenpool drawn by you!

1 hour ago, Nexogeek said:

@Ashnflash Is super talented to start with but these Marvel series hes been drawing up are just stunning! From this series in particular the Igor armor looks great makes me wish Lego would just go ahead and make one already, I wonder if Lego is able to produce blind bags for the Marvel Super Heroes theme without it interfering with other company's? So many characters that played important roles in movies still without a physical figure, along with just other characters as well. Speaking of @Ashnflash 's work his Howard the Duck and Cosmo the Space Dog he did were amazing as well!!! A comic based Marvel CMF would be a neat CMF draft, would love to see a Gwenpool drawn by you!

Thanks so much for your kind words! Glad you like my work! 

3 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

Thanks so much for your kind words! Glad you like my work! 

You're welcome, can't wait to see your future work!! 

7 hours ago, Nexogeek said:

You're welcome, can't wait to see your future work!! 

I'm case you didn't know, he's currently cooking up a custom CMS based upon Batman: The Animated Series:grin:

9 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

I'm case you didn't know, he's currently cooking up a custom CMS based upon Batman: The Animated Series:grin:

I follow him on instagram so iv'e seen the ones hes reveled so far, such wonderful work he does!

Marvel/MCU CMF Various Series

Thats all i ask for.

They could do it if they want...marvel pool of characters is HUGE (MCU , X-men , Fantastic 4 , Cosmic Marvel) it has cash written all over 

Marvel CMF series to celebrate 10 years

Iron Man ( Bones armor) with power blasts, Captain America (Stealth Suit, Winter Soldier) with shield, Ego with power blast, Red Skull with cube, Hydra agent with gun, Shield agent with gun, Kaecilius with blades, Peggy Carter with pistol, Jane Foster, Lady Sif with sword, Whiplash with electric whips, Collector with orb, Malekith with sword, Dark elf with gun, Batroc the Leaper with radio, MJ (Spider-Man Homecoming), Heimdall with sword, Spider-Man (Rare, Homecoming outfit), Irani Rael/Nova Prime with gun, Gamora (Sleeveless Outfit, Starfire's hair in black and dark pink) with sword, Shuri (Black Panther battle outfit) gauntlets, Stan Lee (rare) with comic book. 

Fantastic Four set ideas (cause Lego wouldn't satisfy us with all team members in one set, dividing them up means more sets, more bucks)

Set 1: Galactus Final Showdown with large brick built Galactus figure and fantasticar. Includes Galactus, Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman. $29.99

Set 2: Kang The Conqueror Conquest (couldn't think quickly enough about a set idea). Include Kang the Conqueror, Thing, Human Torch with flame elements and Doctor Doom with power blast.

Edited by PremierComix

Had Some other set ideas (All X-Men sets are meant to feature minifigures inspired by the 90's cartoon/comics as well as Wolverine and the X-Men's costume designs

Set 1: X-Men Vs. The Brotherhood. Comes with X-Jeep and large Brotherhood 4 wheel Tank (like a cross between 76017 Hydra tank and 76041 Hydra tank) with missile shooters disk shooters. Includes; Gambit with staff, Rogue with power blasts, Iceman with power elements (2018 power elements used in JLA sets), Mystique with gun, Toad (Ultimate version) with rocket launcher, Pyro with flamethrowers (Like the upcoming Firefly minifigure)

Set 2: MRD Break-Out. Comes with MRD (Mutant Response Division) base, brick built Sentinel (like Ant Man or Ares), and Sentinel Drone (like Imperial Probe Droids but without the legs). Includes; Professor Xavier with wheelchair, Beast with claws, Jubilee with power elements and MRD Agent with gun

Set 3:Colossus VS. The Juggernaut. Comes with large vehicles for big figs. Includes; Colossus, Nightcrawler with sword, Juggernaut, Multiple Man

Set 4: Silver Samurai Showdown. Comes with brick built battle damaged street, motorcycle, Samurai mech. Includes; Logan (brown jacket with dog tags on white tank top), Sabretooth (brown and orange outfit with fur) with claws, Silver Samurai (Lego Marvel Superheroes version) with sword

Set 5: Apocalypse Final Battle. Comes with black and translucent red X-Jet and energy projector with four surrounding obelisks with ball shooting Technic piece (like Darkseid's hover vehicle). Includes; Apocalypse, Archangel with blades, jean Grey (90's cartoon version) with power elements, Psylocke with energy swords and Cyclops (90's cartoon version)

Set 6: Hulk Vs. Abomination. Comes with large vehicles for big figs. Includes Hulk (heavy brow hair only on top of head like Frankenstein's monster), Rick Jones, Abomination, Leader

Set 6: Captain America set. Comes with large robot mech, VTOL (Lego Marvel games). Includes; Captain America (Marvel Now suit) with shield, Daredevil (Netflix version) with red eskrima sticks, Echo with swords, Baron Zemo (Lego Marvel games) with sword, Baron Strucker (green and yellow Hydra suit)

Set 7: Iron Man set. Includes Iron Monger mech. Includes; Iron Man (Marvel Now) with power elements, America Chavez (dark brown DCEU Wonder Woman Hair), Iron Monger

While i'm not sure how well this sold for star wars, I think planet sets would be awesome tbh. My ideal planet set would be 2 figures with a display stand then the planet unlike the star wars one where it was a figure and micro build. My list is MCU based. 

Ego - Ego and Peter when Egos shows him Eternity and for accessories Ego would have Peter's Walkman and Peter would have a Technic ball with printing to resemble Pac-man 

Xandar - Nova Prime and a Nova officer, Nova Prime with orb and officer with blasters

Sakaar - Korg (minifigure) and Miek, Korg would have the caveman club and Miek wouldn't have anything

Titan - Thanos (minfigure with gauntlet) and battle worn Tony Stark

Knowhere - Collector (different from comic con) and Howard the Duck, Collector would have the Aether and Howard's would be Cosmo but doubt they would do three named characters 

Earth - Iron Man Mk 1 and Captain America (first avenger suit), Iron Man would have new blast parts and Cap would have a 2x2 tile with his compass opened with Peggy's photo in

possibly Asgard, figures would be Odin and Heimdall 

What would you change or add to that list? 

14 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Who else here wants to see a classic, comic-styled Star-Lord minifigure?! :moar:

Oh yes please!! A classic comic Guardians set would be amazing, would be the perfect spot to throw in a Cosmo, if dc comic sets can get both Krypto and Ace I don't see why we can't just get Cosmo the space dog by now. Also I was watching the cut scenes from the Marvel Super Heroes 2 game one night and something that seems like a perfect set is Maximus's thrown that turns into a mech, the mech seems like something designed to become a set in my opinion and would be perfect spot as a larger set with the main Inhumans in it

24 minutes ago, Nexogeek said:

Oh yes please!! A classic comic Guardians set would be amazing, would be the perfect spot to throw in a Cosmo, if dc comic sets can get both Krypto and Ace I don't see why we can't just get Cosmo the space dog by now. Also I was watching the cut scenes from the Marvel Super Heroes 2 game one night and something that seems like a perfect set is Maximus's thrown that turns into a mech, the mech seems like something designed to become a set in my opinion and would be perfect spot as a larger set with the main Inhumans in it

I do wish the MCU version of the character resembled that variant more, something like this early pre-production concept art for the 2014 film:

tumblr_ol2z5wzrNF1qh0iv0o1_1280.jpg

14 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

I do wish the MCU version of the character resembled that variant more, something like this early pre-production concept art for the 2014 film:

Agreed, that concept art version would of been amazing in the movie. I personally really like the shaping of the comic styled helmet over the one in the movies

Also, I'd love to see either a comic-inspired or MCU First Avenger variant of Bucky Barnes:

Edited by Digger of Bricks

I'd love to see the rest of the important Spider-Verse comic characters released. Specifically Superior Spider-Man, Spider-Man Noir and the Kaine version of Scarlet Spider.

More X-Men would be nice. Specifically Colossus, Nightcrawler, Beast and a non-SDCC Jean Grey. Jubilee and Shadowcat would be great too but they're a bit less well-known.

It's also be great to be able to replace my custom/bootleg Fantastic Four figures with real ones.

Same goes for the Defenders. Daredevil is long overdue and the only Luke Cage minifig is kinda not good.

9 hours ago, shadefoundry said:

I'd love to see the rest of the important Spider-Verse comic characters released. Specifically Superior Spider-Man, Spider-Man Noir and the Kaine version of Scarlet Spider.

Same goes for the Defenders. Daredevil is long overdue and the only Luke Cage minifig is kinda not good.

Don't forget Spider Ham. Pig lives matter too

I'd love to get updated versions of Luke and Iron Fist; Luke with either his more common plain attire or the classic look, just because it's so outdated that it would look hilarious. As for Iron Fist; I'd love to see his more well known appearance, with his garb being open at the chest, and the dragon tattoo, as well as a small upper cape (like the newest Doctor Strange). Either that or white and gold Iron Fist.

28 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I'd love to get updated versions of Luke and Iron Fist; Luke with either his more common plain attire or the classic look, just because it's so outdated that it would look hilarious. As for Iron Fist; I'd love to see his more well known appearance, with his garb being open at the chest, and the dragon tattoo, as well as a small upper cape (like the newest Doctor Strange). Either that or white and gold Iron Fist.

Personally I'm not a huge fan of Luke Cage's classic look, it's a bit too cheesy for me and I didn't really get into the character until he showed up in avengers in the early 2000s, so I tend to prefer the plain attire look. We 100% need an open-chested Iron Fist figure though.