Sign in to follow this  
Luckypat

[Moc] The WWII Museum

Hello everyone :)

I recently completed this MOC, which is, as the title says, a WWII museum. On the left side you can see a variety of helmets and weapons (Purchased from Brickmania). In the corner there is a mini diorama that represents the battle of the bulge with two German soldiers outfitted with Winter camouflage. Two British and American soldiers (manikins) can be seen on display at the right side of the MOC. As a center display, I decided to put a willy's jeep.

Anything you like or don't like? Please let me know, I am all for constructive criticism :)

iMWV2hV.jpg

lmttj2V.jpg

pqdifcB.jpg

Thank you,

Luckypat

Great idea! Some stickers would be a good addition. Visiting a real museum for inspiration always helps me so maybe that would be a good idea?

I agree with JopieK. Some stickers would go a long way, especially on the description plates. As is they look a little bare just being blank white tiles. Also I think some round white headlight pieces might look better for the snow on the tree. Other than that I think it looks great!

For me this is very good. I can really imagin walking around this corner of a museum. Nice work

Wow, good idea. I'd really like to walk in this museum, but mayve there are a few things you could add: the corner of the german winter display could use a fence, so no bored childs can walk in, and most war musea display a few maps, to show progress of the frontier and locations of the greatest battle. But this are just tidbits, and i really like IT!