Gearslover01

Winter Village Sets - Rumours and Discussion

Honeslty, I am not suprised that no one wants Winer Village to be Modular Building collection. I mean… Sure I’m in a minority. 

It’s pretty funny that we posted our wishes here and others (and me) say “it won’t happen”…

1.) Star Wars-themed Winer Village set

2.) Christmas-themed Modular Building set 

3.) Winter chapel set

I’d certainly be in favour of a Winter Village modular. I’d like to build a New York street that can be adjusted for each season.

8 hours ago, Lion King said:

Honeslty, I am not suprised that no one wants Winer Village to be Modular Building collection. I mean… Sure I’m in a minority. 

It’s pretty funny that we posted our wishes here and others (and me) say “it won’t happen”…

1.) Star Wars-themed Winer Village set

2.) Christmas-themed Modular Building set 

3.) Winter chapel set

I'm guessing there's a language barrier here, but I never suggested a Star Wars-themed WV set.  I don't think anyone has suggested that.  

I suggested a new Star Wars-themed holiday employee gift, which has already been done once before.

43 minutes ago, Arstotle said:

I'm guessing there's a language barrier here, but I never suggested a Star Wars-themed WV set.  I don't think anyone has suggested that.  

I suggested a new Star Wars-themed holiday employee gift, which has already been done once before.

Ah, since you posted Star Wars here, i automatically assumed you were talking bout Star Wars-themed WB set here. 

However, I sill don’t think it’s going to happen for holiday-themed Star Wars set tho. I understand that they do Star Wars advent calendar but not the holiday-themed set. 

10 hours ago, Lion King said:

However, I sill don’t think it’s going to happen for holiday-themed Star Wars set tho. I understand that they do Star Wars advent calendar but not the holiday-themed set. 

They did a small holiday themed SW set last year, 40658 Millennium Falcon™ Holiday Diorama.

14 hours ago, FrkW said:

They did a small holiday themed SW set last year, 40658 Millennium Falcon™ Holiday Diorama.

Ah ok I overlooked that one then. 

Nothing new or exciting but I just noticed there is a modular building add-on pack (via PaB) and there is a Winter Scene set. It seems basic but I think it’s perfect for Modular Building Collection. I am quite interested if they would continue doing that way for Modular building but I don’t set my hope higher. 

1 hour ago, Lion King said:

Nothing new or exciting but I just noticed there is a modular building add-on pack (via PaB) and there is a Winter Scene set. It seems basic but I think it’s perfect for Modular Building Collection. I am quite interested if they would continue doing that way for Modular building but I don’t set my hope higher. 

Do you have a name/number/link? Can't seem to find it on the euro site, but it sounds neat!  

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, FrkW said:

Do you have a name/number/link? Can't seem to find it on the euro site, but it sounds neat!  

I  was searching for some modular ideas for my city to add and I stumbled upon lego fan website. There are three add-ons and Winter Scene is one of them. Here is the link - you will see hyperlinked set that lead yu to PaB.

As I mentioend, nothing new - it looks like thoese add-ons were avaialbe since November 2023. I found out about it very recently.

https://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-modular-building-collection-add-ons-on-pick-a-brick/

Edited by Lion King