Sign in to follow this  
Stauder

[SPECIAL EDITION] A Interview With "The Man"

I wouldn't recommend it to you anyway. There are some big words in there and some scarey scenes. I think you better stick to Barney.

Now you're trying to blame me that you kick like a girl? :-D Time to cut back on the Dr Pepper!

Awww, *wub* You are having your son write your comebacks. What a great way to involve him with your hobby. Those are really cute. I like the Barney one, but I don't see what Dr. Pepper has to do with kicking like a girl. :-D I shouldn't criticize a kindergartner, though. Cute little tyke!

Awww, *wub* You are having your son write your comebacks.

Well it seemed appropriate since you had your dog make your last MOC. :-P

*Spoiler Mode On*

It rains. People sing. Everyone dies.

*Spoiler Mode Off*

>:-)

You must have seen the directors cut. X-D

Well it seemed appropriate since you had your dog make your last MOC. :-P

*sigh* :-| I wonder how long it will be until someone calls someone out to a challenge. It seems it is not my turn to do so...

*sigh* I wonder when Sinner will stop wearing women's underwear...

(seriously, we should probably get to the point. We're getting a little spammy...)

*sigh* I wonder when Sinner will stop wearing women's underwear...

1. Last time was for a University (college) show about 10 years ago. Haven't indulged since. :'-(

2. How dare you say that I would wear womens underwear? >:-( I'd never do that! 8-

1. Last time was for a University (college) show about 10 years ago. Haven't indulged since. :'-(

2. How dare you say that I would wear womens underwear? >:-( I'd never do that! 8-

GIRLS! GIRLS! There's only one way to settle this and you know what it is!

*starts filling the pool with chocolate pudding*

:-| Oh, good job! Now the walrus is just going to get fatter!

What's this? They're talking about a build-off! X-O I leave, and it has to come up then... :-|

:-| Oh, good job! Now the walrus is just going to get fatter!

Sigh... But walruses are built to be fat... Humans, however... :-/ I'd get out of that pool, Hinckley. :-P

Edited by Mr. Mandalorian

I am so surprised by this turn of events.

:-D

(Should I start a new thread or do you think we should wait a while?)

1376689800_e7dfa7d442_o.jpg

:-D

(Should I start a new thread or do you think we should wait a while?)

I was just about to start it, but you may if you like. You seem to be ready with the wrestling shots... :-D

All the other smack talk should move there, I think. Am I coming off megablocks bossy? EDIT: and did I clearly misspell as? :-D

Anyway, it was good, though we needed to see Jipay's lair. 8-|

I would definitely be interested in seeing member no. 1's lair!

I think you should. Take your chocolate pudding and leave Stauder's thread alone! :-D

I was just about to start it, but you may if you like. You seem to be ready with the wrestling shots... :-D

All the other smack talk should move there, I think. Am I coming off megablocks bossy?

Feel free. *sweet* I'm supposed to be working anyway! :-$

Sinner and Hinkley, once again youve managed to send a thread flying off topic sending it in a direction that it was never meant to go, derailing it completely and spamming it up with build off challenges and petty arguments over ridiculous matters. Good job guys your really setting a good example for the youngsters. *y* :-|

:-P

Sinner and Hinkley, once again youve managed to send a thread flying off topic sending it in a direction that it was never meant to go, derailing it completely and spamming it up with build off challenges and petty arguments over ridiculous matters. Good job guys your really setting a good example for the youngsters. *y* :-|

:-P

8-| When you tell me I'm misbehaving it must be bad. ;-)

Seriously though, this has gotten a little out of hand. I am hoping that, since jipay enjoyed the first smackdown so much, he will appreciate us starting the second challenge in his interview thread.

If I'm wrong, please accept my deepest apologies.

But, like I said, it would be best to get back on topic. Do we get to see photos of your collection, jipay? *sweet*

Seriously though, this has gotten a little out of hand. I am hoping that, since jipay enjoyed the first smackdown so much, he will appreciate us starting the second challenge in his interview thread.

If I'm wrong, please accept my deepest apologies.

But, like I said, it would be best to get back on topic. Do we get to see photos of your collection, jipay? *sweet*

I second both of those motions! Sorry that this sillyness got out of hand. :-$ I would love to see the collection of Member Number One.... I showed mine after all! :-P

I second both of those motions! Sorry that this sillyness got out of hand. :-$ I would love to see the collection of Member Number One.... I showed mine after all! :-P

I was just kidding guys, do whatever you want. I mean this isnt my thread or anything.

Edited by john cleese

I was just kidding guys, do whatever you want. I mean this isnt my thread or anything.

Thanks. Your approval means a lot to me.

I mean this isnt my thread or anything.

Ehem... *loads shotgun* Get off my lawn ye whipper snappers! X-D :-P

Ehem... *loads shotgun* Get off my lawn ye whipper snappers! X-D :-P

quote stealer female canine

Why do everyone wanna see my collection. Those things are private tsss. Ok, I'll show it in time. I can't wait for the next smackdown. What will the looser have to face ?

Why do everyone wanna see my collection. Those things are private tsss. Ok, I'll show it in time. I can't wait for the next smackdown. What will the looser have to face ?

hmm...we actually hadn't discussed that. I assumed the same stakes. Avatar, title if the admins are nice enough to allow that *sweet* I suppose we could raise the stakes although I don't know how...any suggestions?