Bricks Planet

[REVIEW] 75094 Imperial Shuttle Tydirium

For some reason I have always preferred pictorial reviews better, but your style is certainly more entertaining and illustrative, thanks for another useful review, it certainly begins to make me think about buying this set.

Edited by Nom Carver

Of course 10212 is 'far better', it's UCS. But for those who can't find / afford 10212 then I think 75094 is a great set. I have it as I could never justify buying 10212 and I'm very impressed. For a minifigs scale set Lego have done a great job of an iconic OT ship

Of course 10212 is 'far better', it's UCS. But for those who can't find / afford 10212 then I think 75094 is a great set. I have it as I could never justify buying 10212 and I'm very impressed. For a minifigs scale set Lego have done a great job of an iconic OT ship

I always thought the UCS version, which is probably twice the size of this one, was minifig scale? Nice video by the way Bricks Planet. What is going on with the printing on Rebel Trooper 2's face though? I guess it's suppose to be facial hair but it looks he has some weird shriveled up aging thing going on.

Edited by Markalus

...What is going on with the printing on Rebel Trooper 2's face though? I guess it's suppose to be facial hair but it looks he has some weird shriveled up aging thing going on.

Yeah it's a moustache, but it needs more colour to stand out. Just looks weird IMO. Despite that, I'm glad I picked this set up, but it needs a display stand to look it's best.

Edited by will

I have £15 on my reward card, is it worth using it on this? Is the set worth £65? I just want to hear your thoughts. Thanks.

Edited by Spud The Viking

What is going on with the printing on Rebel Trooper 2's face though? I guess it's suppose to be facial hair but it looks he has some weird shriveled up aging thing going on.

That's because dude's got a pale beard/stache going on, because it's this guy: Nik Sant.

Really enjoyed that review, and the animation is great!

Have been tempted by this set for awhile now, this vid may have finally swung it in my favour.