Oky

Lego Marvel's Avengers Reassembled!

At San Diego Comic Con during the Lego Marvel Super Heroes panel, they announced a new animated movie called Avengers Reassembled! It's about Ultron taking control of Iron Man's armors and attacking the Avengers during a party at the Avengers Tower. Other Marvel characters are said to appear, including Ant-Man and Yellow Jacket. Here is the teaser trailer:

19659427732_b357417391_z.jpg

SDCC 2015 - Lego Marvel Superheroes: Avengers Reassembled teaser trailer by Okay Yaramanoglu, on Flickr

And here is an animation test showing the process steps:

19478892698_dc3949936c_z.jpg

SDCC 2015 - Lego Marvel's Avengers Reassembled animation test by Okay Yaramanoglu, on Flickr

Do you think this will come with an exclusive minifig? Discuss!

An exclusive fig would be cool. Is it direct to DVD or will it air on Disney XD? If its DVD, we definitely have a good chance of a fig (Probably another Iron Man)

Also, is it a sequel to that Marvel Superheroes: Maximum Overload with Loki or completely different?

An exclusive fig would be cool. Is it direct to DVD or will it air on Disney XD? If its DVD, we definitely have a good chance of a fig (Probably another Iron Man)

Also, is it a sequel to that Marvel Superheroes: Maximum Overload with Loki or completely different?

Well maximum overload was supposed to be 10 episodes when we only have 5.

I don't remember them giving any details as to when and where this will be released and there was no comment on if this will have any connection to Maximum Overload, although I think it's possible.

Well maximum overload was supposed to be 10 episodes when we only have 5.

Oooh, I forgot about that. You're right. Maybe they canned it in hopes of doing this instead? :sceptic:

It seems that this movie and the video game alike are being more Avengers based, assumed to be because of the whole MCU vs Fox thing going on.

Marvel is definitely toning down their X-Men propaganda and promoting in hopes of getting the rights back and making an even better MCU.

I don't remember them giving any details as to when and where this will be released and there was no comment on if this will have any connection to Maximum Overload, although I think it's possible.

Alright, thats cool.

Thanks for the reply by the way. :sweet:

I'm thinking a Maria Hill or Falcon may be the exclusive... or perhaps that's wishful thinking!

Let me guess, it is about Ultron and has new Avengers except Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver huh? i hate that they get left out so much.

Looks promesing tho, Hawkeye looks awesome in this :thumbup:

I'm thinking a Maria Hill or Falcon may be the exclusive... or perhaps that's wishful thinking!

Definitely not Maria Hill since she's an exclusive in the Helicarrier. She and Nick Fury are a draw of the set.

Definitely not Maria Hill since she's an exclusive in the Helicarrier. She and Nick Fury are a draw of the set.

Yeah, also Falcon is most likely gonna be in Civil War sets.

Edited by Legocity2713

but we already have an Age of Ultron-style Bruce Banner in the regular sets.

Where?

Should be cool.

But the potential exclusive figure would be some variation on Iron Man...because we totally need more of those... :hmpf:

Should be cool.

But the potential exclusive figure would be some variation on Iron Man...because we totally need more of those... :hmpf:

No sarcasm like Nemo Sarcasm :snicker:

this looks promising, but i swear if the exclusive is another Iron Man i don't bother getting i'll just... well do nothing because there is nothing to do about it.

It may sound weird but i want an exclusive i can chase, run after and want to get very badly!

I am expecting this movie to premiere on Disney XD and be released direct to DVD, like with Teen Beach Movie and Teen Beach 2.

What does this have to do with the Teen Beach movies?? :wacko:

Yeah, also Falcon is most likely gonna be in Civil War sets.

Yeah, not to mention Falcon wouldn't even fit into a DVD box with his wings.

Bruce Banner for the exclusive minifigure, I'm calling it right now.

Bruce would be nice, but based on concept art that they showed at the panel (which I can post pictures of if you want) it doesn't look like he will be in the movie at all and that Hulk will always be Hulk, like in the other Avengers cartoons.

Yeah, I think this is the most likely option, considering the plot revolves around Iron Man's armors. :sceptic:

Personally, I'm still waiting for a Stan Lee minifig, but it probably wont happen. :sadnew:

I think a Bruce Banner fig would be cool. I don't think we will get an Iron Man fig because they don't show us any more new armors/suits. Quicksilver would also be nice and Falcon won't fit in the package because of his wings.

Doesn't anyone else find it weird we have heard close to nothing about this yet?

Yes :wacko: it's a bit weird... but would be cool if there's coming to be an exclusive fig.

Why couldn't they have made this the videogame storyline instead of basing it on the first two Avengers movies and a few other MCU films? I think the concept of an original storyline is much more exciting than seeing an adaptation of films in LEGO.

Why couldn't they have made this the videogame storyline instead of basing it on the first two Avengers movies and a few other MCU films? I think the concept of an original storyline is much more exciting than seeing an adaptation of films in LEGO.

I actually like this idea, (But then again i like all the MCU films and suits, it's just my cup of tea) but i believe they wanted to make this a celebration of the Avengers, and everything that is Avengers. So i guess that's the reason they went with Movies.

I actually like this idea, (But then again i like all the MCU films and suits, it's just my cup of tea) but i believe they wanted to make this a celebration of the Avengers, and everything that is Avengers. So i guess that's the reason they went with Movies.

I do like the movies but there's way more potential with a original storyline because they can use characters that other companies may own the film rights to. Making it MCU Avengers restricts it quite a bit.

Doesn't anyone else find it weird we have heard close to nothing about this yet?

We usually don't hear anything about these things until about a week or two before they air. The fact that they didn't have a release date back at SDCC yet probably means that it would be a while before it will be shown. However, I would expect it to still air this year.

How would making it the same as the videogame storyline make it any more original than basing it on the movies? :wacko: Besides, the impression that I got of the story from the panel was that it is only very loosely based on AoU. It starts with the Avengers having a party at their tower and Ultron attacking them using Iron Man's suits, but I think the story unfolds differently from there. It's not just a Lego version of the movie. As I said in the first post, there WILL be other characters than just the MCU Avengers, which makes sense since they would want to advertise all of their sets, not just the AoU ones.

How would making it the same as the videogame storyline make it any more original than basing it on the movies? :wacko:

You misunderstand. I mean this film's storyline being used for the videogame instead. The original storylines are way better than the videogames based on movie storylines.

We finally have some info! Apparently the special will be premiering on Monday, November 16 at 9:30 PM ET on Disney XD! Here is a clip that Marvel released which shows the final version of that animation test we have seen and I have to say the rendering is quite nice: