Sign in to follow this  
alanyuppie

[MOC] Transformers Sixgun from Metroplex

Sixgun was meant to be a complementary project for my upcoming

LEGO Metroplex. But I kinda got carried away and spend almost a month just to focus on him. He is designed to be able to interface with Metroplex and his various modes.

sixgun0123_zps9dzyifmo.jpg

Initially I planned to release Metroplex with Sixguns (and other minions) in one shot, but I think Sixgun deserves a spot on his own here.

I'm excited to complete my Metroplex this weekend .. so I won't be babbling many stuff here.. hope you guys enjoyed the photos....!

sixgund0213_zpsatgkl44n.jpg

2 of the guns are modelled by my LEGO Blurr with modified

hands (to peg properly to these guns)

sixgunh001_zpsjhrzl8ca.jpg

The red guns/legs took most of my design time. Hours before I finalize this guy for photoshoot... I redesigned these guns from scratch after a

short relevation in the bathroom before (A better technique /implementation for the knee joint). These guns were made bulkier since they become the robot's legs.

ROBOT MODE

sixgunh0182_zpsulv4tudd.jpg

sixgung9901_zpsjklq2aej.jpg

sixguni0195_zpsakugeahh.jpg

i001_zpsemwyowws.jpg

JET MODE

Yes.... ! I love to improvise and see what extra things I can implement into my LEGO creations. It took me a while to make sure all the 6 weapons connected firmly in this jet mode, by retooling them.

sixgunf0144_zpsmkfiyytt.jpg

sixgunf0149_zpsbzyvwlnb.jpg

I have uploaded some photos in my blog entry below ,and show how these weapons combine as well:

Alanyuppie's LEGO Transformers: LEGO Sixgun , minion of Metroplex Part 1 of 2: Weapons mode

Alanyuppie's LEGO Transformers: LEGO Sixgun , minion of Metroplex Part 2 of 2: Combined modes

Ok. .I'm off to complete my LEGO Metroplex hopefully by this weekend!

Really nice. It looks the part to. And I am real G1 TF fan. I use to own Metroplex and lots of the original Transformers toys. So I can't wait to see Metroplex in al his glory.

I dunno anything about Transformers tbh but I like your builds, they look great :classic:

Edited by Isundir