just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

So that new Lego Justice League movie released and features only about 4 actual characters we don't have in physical form: Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, General Lane, and Cheetah. They keep using Cheetah despite the fact that we don't have her and it makes me suspect that we'll see her soon.

Aren't you forgetting about Giganta?

I don't really see where Cheetah would fit in the Winter or Spring given the little we know so far, and I'm assuming the Summer wave will want to focus more on the Squad members than other villains. Maybe it'll happen next year, but I don't think we should get our hopes up.

I sure hope so, I would love to have that Cheetah figure. I also agree, that they are throwing her around in all these movies and video games, its seems likely we will get her, I HOPE. Also, seeing that new Justice league cartoon, which I watched and my Trixster figure is AWESOME, makes me want a Legion of doom Lego playset, or a Justice league playset, or a set with those giant chopping teeth that the Trickster made to chase after the Justice league in the movie. I need to pause the movie when those giant, brick built teeth/choppers, are on screen. I've been wanting to make chopping teeth out of Lego for the Joker, for the longest time, and now the movie can give me somewhere to start.

I sure hope so, I would love to have that Cheetah figure. I also agree, that they are throwing her around in all these movies and video games, its seems likely we will get her, I HOPE. Also, seeing that new Justice league cartoon, which I watched and my Trixster figure is AWESOME, makes me want a Legion of doom Lego playset, or a Justice league playset, or a set with those giant chopping teeth that the Trickster made to chase after the Justice league in the movie. I need to pause the movie when those giant, brick built teeth/choppers, are on screen. I've been wanting to make chopping teeth out of Lego for the Joker, for the longest time, and now the movie can give me somewhere to start.

We might still get a D2C UCS sometime next year for DC. Hall of Doom or Watchtower could both work well for that (though Lego might want to hold off on a Watchtower until the JL movie). But, it could always go to Marvel instead or we just won't get one.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

They may wait till the movie, but wouldn't it be nice to get a UCS of the Legion of doom or Watchtower, geez that would be awesome. I would probably buy 2, to MOD into one giant set.

There is no Watchtower in the movie so they'd probably make it The Hall of Justice...

Why haven't we seen pictures yet if the catalogs are out... :cry_sad:

There is no Watchtower in the movie so they'd probably make it The Hall of Justice...

Why haven't we seen pictures yet if the catalogs are out... :cry_sad:

Pictures can take a while... I am surprised we haven't gotten set descriptions yet though.

And where did you hear there wouldn't be a Watchtower in the movie?

Pictures can take a while... I am surprised we haven't gotten set descriptions yet though.

And where did you hear there wouldn't be a Watchtower in the movie?

Oh I'm strictly talking about the LEGO Movies not the DCCU

I really dislike the fact that we're getting only 3 bvs sets. It really limits the amount of scenes that will be depicted from the movie. At least we should get Alfred minifig from Batmobile set, cause it makes sense right?

Aren't you forgetting about Giganta?

I don't really see where Cheetah would fit in the Winter or Spring given the little we know so far, and I'm assuming the Summer wave will want to focus more on the Squad members than other villains. Maybe it'll happen next year, but I don't think we should get our hopes up.

Giganta was really just there for the gag, and I really can't imagine us getting her for a very, very long time. Cheetah's really easy to just slip into a set, though. She's an simple secondary villain.

I really dislike the fact that we're getting only 3 bvs sets. It really limits the amount of scenes that will be depicted from the movie. At least we should get Alfred minifig from Batmobile set, cause it makes sense right?

I wouldn't count on it. We don't really know what would make sense yet since we haven't seen the movie.

We are most likely getting, at least:

2 Batmen (1 normal, 1 armoured)

2 Supermen

1 Wonder Woman

1 Lex

1 Mystery Villain

2 mini figs in the cheapest, 3 mini figs in the middle one, leaving the biggest with only. This means we will likely get even more characters, or maybe more copies. Hopefully we will get an Alfred, a Lois and maybe even Holly Hunter's senator character.

Which shop in the UK sells the Legion of Doom DVD with the Trickster?

It comes out in October over here on dvd and Blu Ray, according to US reviews its a really fun movie and is miles better than Bizarro league, I watched a couple of clips and it looks pretty cool, however questions about this release should probably be in the 2015 discussion fyi.

The cycle chase has Harley (hence the clue about hair ;)) and an awesome TV show that was cancelled before its time.

Actually the name of the show is the name of the character.

I'm in a cryptic mood today.

Is it Constantine?