just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Just in the UK/ Europe though, right? Because here in the US, we always get "with qualifying purchases" promos, for things such as May the Fourth celebrations and new set releases. (such as Ewok Village or the Helicarrier). The polybag is redeemable throughout purchases within the theme.

Just in the UK/ Europe though, right? Because here in the US, we always get "with qualifying purchases" promos, for things such as May the Fourth celebrations and new set releases. (such as Ewok Village or the Helicarrier). The polybag is redeemable throughout purchases within the theme.

The Winter Soldier polybag was originally only available with purchases of the Helicarrier in March, then with qualifying purchases of $75 or more in June.

The Winter Soldier polybag was originally only available with purchases of the Helicarrier in March, then with qualifying purchases of $75 or more in June.

Correct; I'm saying that it may be that way for Europe, and the U.S. may get the qualification promotional.

Edit: Not saying, hoping! :grin:

Correct; I'm saying that it may be that way for Europe, and the U.S. may get the qualification promotional.

Edit: Not saying, hoping! :grin:

I'm saying that's how the Winter Soldier promotion was handled in the US if I recall correctly.

Wow, looks like the Clash of the Heroes set is a hit. It's already out of stock on S@H.

Edited by MisterBatfleck

I'm saying that's how the Winter Soldier promotion was handled in the US if I recall correctly.

We did not get the pre-order, only the June promotion with purchases of $75+.

Wow, looks like the Clash of the Heroes set is a hit. It'a already out of stock on S@H.

Yeah, no kidding. The set is a great one for its price and contents, and is very popular. My Target is just about sold out and my WalMart had one left yesterday.

Having Mr freeze in a polybag was the best choice, I was a bit skeptical on a minifigure from the batcave being leaked. Very smart move Lego.

You make a good point, wasn't Winter Soldier leaked in late December 2014? It seems logical now that he's a polybag subject rather than in the set. So we're back to eight minfigures in the set.

Form hose who don't already own the set and/or haven't bought it, here is the best possible review of the Clash of Heroes set.

I could see them doing a top section with the library/study with descending poles using the new fire pole piece from the GBHQ. They could design that part such as they did the TMNT Turtles' Lair in 2013.

I hope they use the head of the Shakespeare fig somehow as the bust which opens for the big red button! Wasn't it a bust of Shakespeare in the show?? Am I remembering that wrong?

I hope they use the head of the Shakespeare fig somehow as the bust which opens for the big red button! Wasn't it a bust of Shakespeare in the show?? Am I remembering that wrong?

Nope, you're right! The head tilted back to reveal the button. It was the Batcave entrance-opener.

Edited by Aegis2000

No you're right.

Side-note; I just noticed that the BVS sets are the first sets from the entire Superheroes line to have Batman and Superman in the same set together. What a coincidence.

Edited by MisterBatfleck

You are correct. I was actually just thinking about how they should do that yesterday. Can't wait for this set!

Side-note; I just noticed that the BVS sets are the first sets from the entire Superheroes line to have Batman and Superman in the same set together. What a coincidence.

True, what a coincidence! With all the Batman sets, you thought it would've happened in four years.

True, what a coincidence! With all the Batman sets, you thought it would've happened in four years.

Yeah, it's like Lego knew they had to hold back on putting those two together in a set for the first time for the movie that'll see them together on the big screen for the first time.

Yeah, it's like Lego knew they had to hold back on putting those two together in a set for the first time for the movie that'll see them together on the big screen for the first time.

It's like how Iron Man and Captain America have been in three sets together in the year before Civil War. (I know, Marvel) Smart moves on Lego's part.

LEGO DC Super Heroes Summer 2016 sets

76054 Scarecrow: Fearful Harvest

76055 Killer Croc: Havoc in the Sewer

LEGO Juniors 10724 Batman and Supermanvs. Lex Luthor

Thanks man! As for the Killer Croc one: it is about darn time!

So, um, no Suicide Squad, at all? :blush:

Yes! Two villains I wanted! Now we might just get our killer croc big fig. Scarecrow might be in a cheap set!

Edited by amazingbricks

Well... That's another year with a lot less than Marvel. But I guess we have a D2C which is something.

Thank you so much for the information!

Haha, yes! Told you all we'd be getting Croc over a hundred pages ago:

I wouldn't jump to conclusions, it could come back to bite you...

Thank you so much, just2good! You made the end of Winter Break less painful!

Edited by Sir Gareth

FINALLY, Croc makes his 10 YEAR RETURN to the Lego world!

Now we might just get our killer croc big fig.

Killer Croc is in the Suicide Squad movie so that 1 more member.

Things are falling into place!

Haha, yes! Told you all we'd be getting Croc over a hundred pages ago:

I remember the uproar that caused. But you were right in the end!

FINALLY, Croc makes his 10 YEAR RETURN to the Lego world!

Oh my gosh you're right! I hope he has a chain and wrist brackets.