just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Don't think the BIONICLE prelims were leaked...

Someone posted a few pages back that all of 2016 Bionicle was up in their forums?

Sup, I haven't been on here in a while, could someone tell me what's been going on. If there's been any news or pictures about sets? Thanks

We're getting legless LEGO Legolas racers, a D2C 1966 Batcave, and Batman v. Superman ft. Wonder Woman sets.

Edited by Sir Gareth

Sup, I haven't been on here in a while, could someone tell me what's been going on. If there's been any news or pictures about sets? Thanks

And a D2C 1966 series Batcave! Plus a $20 set Gotham City Cycle Chase, and here have also been talks within Lego about a Raven Minifigure being released next year, based on the Teen Titans Go! version.

Only pigtails Harley Quinn.

We don't know that yet...

Also could we see a John Stewart figure soon because of Finn's new hairpiece?

Yea, meant CW as in Flash and Arrow. Seeing people using 'CW' made me think we might've been getting Flash/Arrow sets haha, oh well :sadnew::tongue:

Yea, meant CW as in Flash and Arrow. Seeing people using 'CW' made me think we might've been getting Flash/Arrow sets haha, oh well :sadnew::tongue:

Nope, those are reserved for people who attend SDCC or don't and have money. No reason Lego would want to make massive profits off the demand for those sets, no way. It puzzles me. I would like an Arrow Cave someday, or STAR Labs. Maybe we'll see them someday.

In one of just2good's youtube videos, someone posted in the comments that they'd use special pigtails for Harley, and just2good replied "wait another year". He's implied she'll be in the Gotham City Cycle Chase.

Can we please stop talking about certain things like they are confirmed? Mostly the legless racers. J2G said something about legs with the racers but we essetially just went with the first person who said "that means they will be legless." It's not as much a rumor as it is a super jumper conclusion.

Maybe Just2good meant that all the figures in the DC racers sets will be LOTR LEGolas, he he he he he he he.

Edited by Dunedain

The Gotham City Cycle Chase includes 2 villain minifigures.

Is that speculation, or is that a fact? And if so, do you have sources for confirmation?

EDIT: Never mind

I'm guessing that you were going to say the same thing Sir Gareth said :laugh:

Edited by Mr_KnowItAll_JD23

What hairpiece is that? Who is Finn?