Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Picked up the Tanker Truck Takedown today. Great set with even better figures . I added the the Superboy sleeve to Hawkeye. Here's what it looks like along with what Iron Man looks like with the new Spidey piece

https://www.instagra.../p/BInA-sSB8Uf/

https://www.instagra.../p/BInBESZhN7U/

Wow he looks so much better and Iron man now look just that bit ore complete they are both great. But Hawkeye needed that duel moulded arm.

Indeed, that would be cool to see in different colors.

(I used one of my extras with a 1x1 round trans-green tile to give Green Lantern a ring. :classic: )

Really happy right now because my new sets shipped out today! But now I have a $20 VIP reward and I have no clue what to spend it on������. Has anyone figured out a way to display the DS figs on the clear parts without them dropping down instantly? Thanks!

If you've got any clear/ trans-white 1x2 blocks, attach them to the underside. They'll prop it up a little bit. Otherwise, they're meant to be play features used from the back, and therefore don't have a stationary solution in-set.

Edited by Aegis2000

Picked up Doc Strange yesterday, and love it. Very nice build; I tend to favor the rooms/playsets over vehicles, and this is one of my favorites.

Has anyone put the new Superman hair on Doctor Strange yet? What about Superman's old spit curl hair?

Edited by Butterfingers27

Surprisingly enough, I don't feel at all badly about giving $20 bucks for what amounts to a minifig, a chain, and half-a-dozen flame pieces.

Ghost_Rider.jpg?1

So what if I told you guys we'd be getting a Coulson minifig? With a Lola build too. Not sure if it's 2016 or 2017, but it's coming. Get hyped! Personally I have been waiting for a Coulson minifig ever since The Avengers came out. Even if it's not an MCU Coulson, which I don't think it is, I'll be happy.

So what if I told you guys we'd be getting a Coulson minifig? With a Lola build too. Not sure if it's 2016 or 2017, but it's coming. Get hyped! Personally I have been waiting for a Coulson minifig ever since The Avengers came out. Even if it's not an MCU Coulson, which I don't think it is, I'll be happy.

Hahahahaha and what source do you have to back this up?

With 2 posts, and saying well, it could be be this year or next year, I say next to no credibility. As for his source, let me guess, "a lego store employee"?

...ummm...not going to question that

Apparently I don't have access to private messaging on here. Check your reddit. But yes I can prove it 100%.

Go make 7 more comments and then you can PM me too.

Hold up, they're telling the truth?

Indeed, I just verified with my own sources.

Edited by just2good

This is wonderful, I wonder if it's a polybag or if he's in an actual set.

Actual set.

Hmm, well maybe it'll be like another mighty micro type of set. Except, it'd be a normal sized set and not a huge set like the hulk vs red hulk. So, coulson and Lola with another minifigure and vehicle. I can't just see them including him by himself.

Edited by amazingbricks