Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Yeah, Red hulk isn't supposed to be in the film anyways, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

I too believe this set sounds too good to be true, but oh it sounds good!

Do you know what the 4th set is?

Yes, please. Marvel can't hurt you here......:wink:

Also didn't someone say that the 4th set is $49.99 and not $150? I call bluff. Also, didn't Trajic Banjo and Sir Gareth say that it was fake? What info do they have to make sure it's fake?

Edited by IMBATMAN

Also didn't someone say that the 4th set is $49.99 and not $150? I call bluff.

I can't seem to recall the price being revealed, but 49.99 sounds about right

Also didn't someone say that the 4th set is $49.99 and not $150? I call bluff. Also, didn't Trajic Banjo and Sir Gareth say that it was fake? What info do they have to make sure it's fake?

I said that based on the prices a 50$ set is the price that seems missing from this wave. That might be what you are talking about

The "info" they have is their credibility. If they says it's fake, it's fake. There really shouldn't be any questioning it. Like N_Cat said it seems like a set that simply covers all the wants and needs for the Civil War line too perfectly.

I do believe LEGO takes feedback from the sets and figures to correct them (Scarlet Witch's hair and powers, Black Widows batons, Hawkeyes hair) but in the movie wave a year later. There's no way they heard everything since the release of pictures and designed and produced a set to fix the problems in the very next season. Plus although LEGO does spoil a bit of the movies there's no way they would do a figure like Red Hulk given that they didn't even do Doomsday for BVS. Granted I know absolutely nothing and anything can surprise me but unless Red Hulk is done properly he would ruin the movie and the overarching theme of Friend vs. Friend, Hero vs. Hero and I believe the Russo brothers are smarter than that.

Is anyone else still in denial and believing this set is true? Or am I the only one? Like I know it's most likely false but this is the ideal set for the 4th set.

The rumor is not true. The actual set is around $30-$50. No more details at the time.

The rumor is not true. The actual set is around $30-$50. No more details at the time.

Thanks for the info J2G! Looks like that rumor was too good to be true :(

Heres to hoping we get a spidey any more variants / new characters in the fourth set!

So marvel alone will cost me around $455-475. Thats including the 2 Avengers Assemble sets, 4 Captain America Civil War sets, 3 Ultimete Spiderman sets, and the 1 Doctor Strange set.

My source has updated me with this information: (May include some Spoilers)

One of the two sets will be a toys R us exclusive with both sets together adding up to $120 - $140 USD, with the fourth set costing around $45 - $60 and the toys R us exclusive around $80. Expected to come out early before or early after the movie is released

The smaller set includes: (It is an avengers team up which is set at the start of the movie)

. Vision- which comes with a suit (tuxedo as an alternative body)

. Scarlet witch - same as the one from the airport battle

. Captain America - masked

. Spider-man- this version of him has a hoodie on in traditional spider man colors and webs (much like the tobey maguire one from the first spiderman movie)

. Crossbones - unmasked with burnt face

About this set:

This set seems to be set on the streets of wakanda, where spiderman is on a training mission with the avengers (not all avengers are included) crossbones is unmasked in this scene and vision, scarlet witch and captain america are fighting crossbones, and spiderman is climbing on pole and has the new web. A black civilian car in the background, light-pole and more (it's a roof top battle)

Second set (toys r us exclusive) Includes: (Final battle scene).

. Iron man mk XLVI - broken helmet and black eyed face. (same face as the one from the new poly-bag but on the other eye (right eye)

. Captain America, masked - (not the same as age of ultron one) scratched shield

. Black panther - unmasked

. Ant-man - minifigure scale

. Spider-man - messy black webbing with fainter red then usual and darker blue then usual

. Baron von Zemo - purple head and new sword

. unknown bigfig - (most likely a red hulk)

. Hawkeye - he is tied up on a structure, appears to be captured.

About this set:

It appears to be a dungeon scene and hawk eye is held captive in this scene and it shows the avengers fighting to villains, but there are two groups of avengers fighting with two different A's, Iron man's league with a new A symbol and Captain America's Avengers with a traditional A symbol, while in this scene they are fighting together against the villains. A sort of base plate with a cage place for hawkeye, a big dungeon build made from dark creamish blocks with brick blocks with play features in the dungeon 2 watch towers a machine and a stairwell.

Edited by Scluchtbacksteinfan

It's too good to be true. Besides J2Good says it's $30-50, which could fit with the smaller set, but ehh.

Are people that blatantly make up fake rumors banned?

Do you remember Nekchir? Or Baseball21? I'd say yes, they get banned. :tongue:

False again, Spidey isn't even at the beginning of the movie, would love this to be true though!