Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Well I think we will see Hawkeye in the mystery 4th set. I mean a character as popular as that can't surely be a popybag.

Polybag or 4th set, i wouldn't mind either.

I just hope he's included at all, Like you said he's an important character, more important than Sharon and as important as Black Widow! If you include Natasha you include Clint.

Well I think we will see Hawkeye in the mystery 4th set. I mean a character as popular as that can't surely be a popybag.

Martian Manhunter made his Lego debut in a poly bag, and he's a DC great. I do agree though, he needs to be in a set. More availability than polybags (at least to me)

I'm surprised no one is rejoicing that they gave Scarlet Witch the correct magic color!

It's certainly nice! It's just not a big deal because I had already given her red disks :grin: But pink ones are better. Although her glowing eyes are red so it doesn't exactly match

Not really. He was a big figure in sets about the same time as polybag minifig Hulk came out.

Ah, okay sorry. In my memory it was close, but the other way 'round. Jedi mind tricks were played on me :grin:

Ah, okay sorry. In my memory it was close, but the other way 'round. Jedi mind tricks were played on me :grin:

This is a Marvel super heroes thread please do not use those terms here. It was xavier who messed with your head.

(Just kidding)

Polybag or 4th set, i wouldn't mind either.

I just hope he's included at all, Like you said he's an important character, more important than Sharon and as important as Black Widow! If you include Natasha you include Clint.

You can't really say how important of a character he is without having seen the movie. I am almost willing to bet Agent 13 gets more screentime than him, she seems like someone who is going to be a love interest or close ally for Cap. If he was going to be in a set, It makes sense to have been part of the airport battle which seems like it's going to be the big fight of the movie. Edited by InnerRayg

We had 2 Hawkeye variations. And if his role in Civil War isn't that big I can surely see LEGO leaving him out. But we will see soon I hope.

We had 2 Hawkeye variations. And if his role in Civil War isn't that big I can surely see LEGO leaving him out.

Then why did Lego make a minifig off of Baron Von Strucker?

Then why did Lego make a minifig off of Baron Von Strucker?

Well he was in a TRU exclusive set. This does give some credibility to the addition of Zemo in the next set since it appears to be an exclusive as well, but if he looks lame and un-zemo-like (which is probably what is going to happen based on interviews) I can see Lego skipping him in favor of a more desirable fig like updated Vision, Hawkeye or Ross.

They are supposed to, along with the Mighty Micros and DC sets.

No DC sets come out in March other than their mighty micros. Forgot about that Harley bike..

Edited by Ultron

No DC sets come out in March other than their mighty micros. Forgot about that Harley bike..

And the D2C Batcave, but we're straying from the lands of Marvel. For Marvel, we will simply see the release of the Mighty Micros and the Civil War sets.

Do the CW sets come out on March 1st?

Yes, they're listed on amazon.de for Feb 29th.

24.99€, 34,99€ 79,99€ respectively.

I'm still amazed by the airport battle's pricepoint. :wub:

Do we know the piece count? I imagine it's bigger than it might seem, so it looks to be a good deal.

Well he was in a TRU exclusive set. This does give some credibility to the addition of Zemo in the next set since it appears to be an exclusive as well, but if he looks lame and un-zemo-like (which is probably what is going to happen based on interviews) I can see Lego skipping him in favor of a more desirable fig like updated Vision, Hawkeye or Ross.

I wouldn't mind if they did skip Zemo and saved him for the next round of Avengers Assemble sets.

You can't really say how important of a character he is without having seen the movie. I am almost willing to bet Agent 13 gets more screentime than him, she seems like someone who is going to be a love interest or close ally for Cap. If he was going to be in a set, It makes sense to have been part of the airport battle which seems like it's going to be the big fight of the movie.

You kinda can, based on the desired screen-time, fans loving him more and more, him being one of the four most well known Avengers in the movie, and the fact that he is right next to Cap in like almost every poster.

Do we know the piece count? I imagine it's bigger than it might seem, so it looks to be a good deal.

807 pieces according to brickset, so under 10¢ per piece.

807 pieces according to brickset, so under 10¢ per piece.

Woo woo! Bargain right there! Plus there's all of six Minifigures, a brick-built figure, and a nano figure! Yes, will be buying this one indeed.

I might even buy that one first day, because the last few sets of that caliber, e.g. AoU-Quinjet, barely got discounted in their lifetime. At least from what i saw.

You kinda can, based on the desired screen-time, fans loving him more and more, him being one of the four most well known Avengers in the movie, and the fact that he is right next to Cap in like almost every poster.

He is at least the fifth or sixth better known Avenger(Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Cap, even Black Widow i think goes first) IMO

Edited by Mapashote