Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

You know, at could definitely work. Thinking about it, the look would flow, dark grey minitari pants with black boots. Great idea!

Thanks. Now to get my hands on a pair.

Also, you finally got a profile pic!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:*oh2* *oh2* *oh2*:tongue::thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Just saw the Civil War sets in HothBrick's Flickr and I dissapointed with the sets. Crossbones's Jeep looks ugly and the minifigures espiecally Black Panther is very disappointing (Way too much white lines on the torso and head!).

Wow. The Minifigures in these sets are pretty good (even though a few are rehashed from AOU), and I am really digging the design the Panther Jet.

Also, is the Iron Man Repulsor Blast piece (seen in his hand on the box art and beside the spare repulsors in the out of box picture) just a Lightsaber hilt with a

small, trans blue dish piece on it?

Here's my weekly news tidbit:

There's a fifth Captain America set. A polybag. :grin:

Cap on a motorcycle IIRC, may be wrong.

Hmmm is it possible this Cap will have the new chain mail costume? Possibly a new less happy face print? (BTW I'm not asking J2G directly just speculating #CaptainAmericaJacketSpeculation)

Hmmm is it possible this Cap will have the new chain mail costume? Possibly a new less happy face print? (BTW I'm not asking J2G directly just speculating #CaptainAmericaJacketSpeculation)

Ooh, civilian Cap would be great! Seeing cowl-less Cap in the Helicarrier and the BP Jet makes me confident that Lego is increasingly willing to give us civilian variations of Superheroes that are not Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark.

Widow being a re-issue has tipped it- if Panther, Falcon and Crossbones become available on Bricklink for, say, 25 bucks total, I'll skip both small sets. The builds are aesthetically unpleasing and I already own (or will own) the other figs.

The Airport is spectacular. Even though the Quinjet is superfluous, it looks fine, as does the tower. Giant-Man is the best Superhero build of the year, and the figure selection might literally be the best ever.

The Skull Sub is very skippable, and the Avenjet is a mixed bag, though I might buy it if it goes on a very deep sale. Assuming the fourth set is mid range and the Dr. Strange set is cheap, 2016 will be easier on my wallet.

I'm glad I don't yet own a Quinjet, but I do hope the new one has at least a decently sized interior despite its small size.

I'm glad too! i really wanted to buy the one this year! glad i didn't.

That's nice! maybe Caps Scalemail...

But this also wipes out the idea of Hawkeye... I still can't wrap my head around why they didn't include him in the Airport!

I'm glad too! i really wanted to buy the one this year! glad i didn't.

That's nice! maybe Caps Scalemail...

But this also wipes out the idea of Hawkeye... I still can't wrap my head around why they didn't include him in the Airport!

Hawkeye could be in the 4th CW set. I'd say he's the most likely (along with Spidey). Sadly, that means we probably won't see Vision or Zemo. :sceptic: No Zemo I can deal with, but I really want a new updated Vision! The next chance we'll have to get him will be in Infinity War 2 years down the line...

Edited by Lockon Stratos

I am not sure LEGO wants to update him, as the only really wrong thing was the colour of his stone/gem. Other than that it's an awesome and very detailed figure.

I am not sure LEGO wants to update him, as the only really wrong thing was the colour of his stone/gem. Other than that it's an awesome and very detailed figure.

I think I've said this before, so I'm probably just repeating myself, but here goes. While I'm very glad we have the current version, and the detail of the printing is very impressive, there is a lot wrong with him, not just the stone. His face is the wrong color (it should be Dark Red, not Magenta), his eyes are the wrong color (they should be blue, not purple), his chest insignia is the wrong shape (it should be a diamond, not an arrow), his body is the wrong color (it should be... Green? Dark Green? So long as it's darker than Sand Green), and obviously the color of the stone is wrong (should be yellow, not blue). Most of these are subtle inaccuracies, not glaring ones, but they're all things I'd like to see fixed if there's a future release.

Thanks J2G, now what about the FOURTH civil war set? ;)

Also, is it just me or does caps torso look different in the panther jet set?

Edited by legosamsonite

Thanks J2G, now what about the FOURTH civil war set? ;)

Also, is it just me or does caps torso look different in the panther jet set?

I thought it does, but I compared the picture to my AOU Cap figure and it is the same

Yes, it must be a Shop promo! Maybe, but hopefully it will have the scale-mail Cap! Thanks!

I think I've said this before, so I'm probably just repeating myself, but here goes. While I'm very glad we have the current version, and the detail of the printing is very impressive, there is a lot wrong with him, not just the stone. His face is the wrong color (it should be Dark Red, not Magenta), his eyes are the wrong color (they should be blue, not purple), his chest insignia is the wrong shape (it should be a diamond, not an arrow), his body is the wrong color (it should be... Green? Dark Green? So long as it's darker than Sand Green), and obviously the color of the stone is wrong (should be yellow, not blue). Most of these are subtle inaccuracies, not glaring ones, but they're all things I'd like to see fixed if there's a future release.

I surely know what you mean. But I do really think that for Legos colour palette the colours they chose were the best to fit the look. The red/dark green would maybe come off too comic-y and would not really fit into the MCU figure style. And seeing they treat the new Bleeding Edge suit like Mark 46 gives me no hope for Vision.

When I first saw the pictures for the Red Skull's submarine and Avengers jet I thought they looked awful - but having built them both I'm absolutely delighted and strongly recommend both. Usually these sets are all about the figures but here we get sets that are worth owning too, well done Lego...if only I hadn't seen the dire Civil War sets I'd have said the Superheroes line was really showing some maturity with quality sets and not just cash grabs...

Edited by TheBrickHitHouse

Hawkeye could be in the 4th CW set. I'd say he's the most likely (along with Spidey). Sadly, that means we probably won't see Vision or Zemo. :sceptic: No Zemo I can deal with, but I really want a new updated Vision! The next chance we'll have to get him will be in Infinity War 2 years down the line...

Stratos, you give me hope! :grin:

But seriously though i would jump through the roof if we saw Hawkeye, Spidey and maybe Vision together with Cap all in one set, it would really balance the teams too since Spidey is on team Stark in the beginning!

Hopefully the cap polybag will be a really detailed one with leg printing/side leg printing/arm printing like the Iron Man mk 33 and C-3PO polys!

Thanks. Now to get my hands on a pair.

Also, you finally got a profile pic!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:*oh2* *oh2* *oh2*:tongue::thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Haha, no kidding. I believe it's in three or fours sets now with the BvS releases. And yes, I finally was allowed to, technical difficulties beforehand.

Hopefully the cap polybag will be a really detailed one with leg printing/side leg printing/arm printing like the Iron Man mk 33 and C-3PO polys!

We can only hope! Lego has done well with these minifigure ploys as of late, such as Hulk, Rocket Raccoon, C-3PO, etc. I trust they'll do well with this one too.

Should I get the space quinjet wish thanos or iron skull sub set?

Definitely go for the Avenjet man! I got it at WalMart, fantastic minifigure selection!

We can only hope! Lego has done well with these minifigure ploys as of late, such as Hulk, Rocket Raccoon, C-3PO, etc. I trust they'll do well with this one too.

In the worst case scenario they will put the AoU figure in,

But they won't do that... right? RIGHT!? *huh*

Should I get the space quinjet wish thanos or iron skull sub set?

Definitely the Avenjet Space Mission! Captain Marvel, Hyperion, and Thanos are some of my favorite figures in my collection.

After seeing the newest images, my excitement level for the Civil War sets had plummeted. The airport set looks like the only must-have: Cap's hair looks incredibly off, reusing Star Lord's face for Bucky is lame, Panther and Falcon are underwhelming to the point where they will be BrickLinked in the future. Really the only hope looks to be the rumored 4th set, which probably contains spoilers for the movie.

After seeing the newest images, my excitement level for the Civil War sets had plummeted. The airport set looks like the only must-have: Cap's hair looks incredibly off, reusing Star Lord's face for Bucky is lame, Panther and Falcon are underwhelming to the point where they will be BrickLinked in the future. Really the only hope looks to be the rumored 4th set, which probably contains spoilers for the movie.

Theres no proof that they are reusing Starlord's face for Bucky. All we've seen is an image thats too small to pick out fine details on the characters. Until we get high-res photos we know nothing of the face print for sure.