Sign in to follow this  
Lemonu2

batman arkahm asylum or star wars sith infiltrator

Yesterday I bought the star wars sith infiltrator..but today I found the batman arkham asylum for just 10 dollars more..and it has way more pieces..now I don't know what to do..return the sith infiltrator and get the batman set?..any opinions?thanks

dont return it, because it will cost less in a month or two if the sentai fortress is anything to judge by

jifel

personaly i think that both sets have their problems..

the sith infiltrator is in my opinion a pointless boring remake..

nothing to go WOW about..

the arkhamm asylum has the best batman minifigs!! (poison ivy!!)

but its not really that much as far as the design..

the pieces are too big (KK style/ HP style)

and its not a big building but a few smaller ones..

i am not really that much a fan of star wars lego (though i have a few sets )

and i am a big fan of batman and city

so i would go for the arkham..

but thats just me...

(well actually if i had the money now i would go for the corner cafe but thats a different story)

I really like lego star wars..but getting a bigger set for just 10 more bucks..the batman set was originally 80 dollars. X-O

Yesterday I bought the star wars sith infiltrator..but today I found the batman arkham asylum for just 10 dollars more..and it has way more pieces..now I don't know what to do..return the sith infiltrator and get the batman set?..any opinions?thanks

Definitely grab the arkham asylum, it has some great details in it. I paid full retail price for it and am more than happy with it.

yeah..that was I was thinking..but I wanted some advise..the sith infiltrator doesn't look that great..I bought it beacuse of the limited edition.

Heck, I'd buy both! ;-) I've got Arkham and payed full price. I like it 'cause of the figures, colour scheme. But I would keep the infiltraitor. It is, in my opinon, an improvment over the first one.

I'd get Arkham Asylum, if not only for the figures, but for the great playability too. :-D X-D Seriously though, I'd get the Arkham Asylum, after seeing the review of the Sith Infiltrator, I just don't like how it's put together. It doesn't even really have a cockpit, he just sits on the speeder thing. And it's not that detailed. I'd definitely get the Asylum. Who doesn't like Batman? Such a great figure pack. I want it. :-( Get it and post a review. :-D With lots of detailed pics, so it's almost as if I have the set. In my head anyway. :-D :-P

Edited by iamded

Woohoo! Batman for the win! :-D Good decision. *y* X-D

Edited by iamded

I concur with my friends here...

both sets are not the redefinition of lego (aka cafe corner), but arkham has lots of cool figures, the nice prison transport and lots of nice pieces!

and I am quite sure once we can lay our hands on the video game, we willl freak out that we missed the opportunitiy to own the early batman sets!

go, bat!

:-)

Get batman. It's last year's model and soon will be out of stock. The sith you can still wait for xmas, thanksgiving or geoffrey b'day sale. :-P I never pass out on a sale, except maybe ferrari or bionicle. :-P and lego furniture.

ok..thanks everybody..I am getting the batman set..Lego rules!
I would take the Batman one if I were you.

I think Lemonu2 decided already a while ago, Exo-builder59....

So there