Sign in to follow this  
Yoshiny

MOC Sports car 31024 alternate build

The original sports car design come in the box is just not my cup of tea. So I try to make one that I would like with the same components in the box. What I have below is my original design which use Ferrari FF as a reference, is not actually looks like the ff, but, it still looks good and I am happy with it.

Thanks for watching :-)

Please watch review video here :

IMG_20150406_121408709.jpg

IMG_20150406_121218330.jpg

If you would like to build this model, refer to build the instruction video below:

Edited by Yoshiny

It looks very good. I especially like opening bonnet and front lights. To make it even better I would build rear spoiler smaller or at least not so long. I mean it goes too far beyond end of body. By the way how solid is it? Windscreen and roof looks bit fragile.

It looks very good. I especially like opening bonnet and front lights. To make it even better I would build rear spoiler smaller or at least not so long. I mean it goes too far beyond end of body. By the way how solid is it? Windscreen and roof looks bit fragile.

Thank you, You are right the roof is a bit fragile, since the A pillar of the car is not even touching the roof, so no roof support at the front. I just go for the looks on this one. :-)

but the body is quite solid.