Sign in to follow this  
CorneliusMurdock

Light-up TARDIS

I had the Doctor in my Rio Bricko display for the past year and the most asked question about him was "Where's the TARDIS?" Here it comes now…

16319400174_4a1ee81d11.jpg

16754356130_5c941ea684.jpg

Only one 2x2 jumper plate was harmed in the making of this MOC. The hole, along with a short length of fiber optic cable allowed the light from the main part of the model to make it up to the top light.

The printed tiles I bought from Citizen Brick. They made tiles for the windows too, but as you can see, I made other plans.

Great work, the lighting is very well done and compliments the TARDIS very well.

It's a BrickLite. It bought mine at Brickworld last year but I know LifeLites sells them.

I hope to take pictures soon of how the TARDIS is built, when I do I'll add them to the first post here.

It's a BrickLite. It bought mine at Brickworld last year but I know LifeLites sells them.

I hope to take pictures soon of how the TARDIS is built, when I do I'll add them to the first post here.

Very, very nice TARDIS, I really like the lighting, well done! Looking forward to your build photos.

Thanks,

Andy D

Edited by Andy D