The "Marvel vs Jar Jar" Saga continues :classic:

"You have failed me for the last time, drone Jar Jar" Ultron will regret to have made the Clumsy Creature part of his army... oh, he will :wink:

"Take a seat" The Clumsy Creature new employer wants to know Black Widow's secrets and so Jar Jar tries to date her. Silly plan. We all know how it will end :classic:

^Shielded is good. :laugh:

==============

Trying to iron out a wrinkle in the fabric of the Star Wars time line.

Day 078 of 365: Pressed for Time by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

I'm glad you liked it. I'm sure you noticed the reference in Cap's line :wink:

I wish it was so easy to "iron out that wrinkle in the fabric of the Star Wars time line" lol. Nice photo and scene :classic:

The "Marvel vs Jar Jar Binks" Saga continues

"Drive this!" The Clumsy Creature claims to be a "Bombad driver" and so Captain America "gives" a vehicle... and Jar Jar won't like it :wink:

I had a couple of other images (including a Hulkbuster vs Jar Jar one) but I hadn't the chance to do a proper editing (adding dialogues etc) so I'll post next time :classic:

EDIT:

I managed to post another image (I'll post the Hulkbuster one soon)

"Hulking Friend" Sometimes being a Super Hero means to help other persons in their daily activities and if it involves "inflicting" lol some suffering on the Clumsy Creature every is happier, including the Hulk :classic:

Edited by BrickSev

I think they're going back to a slightly less detailed Luke face, based on the Final Duel set images that have been released so far. Apart from that, I am wholeheartedly in the newer-is-generally-better-looking camp. I can't imagine paying $200 for that Cloud City Boba Fett when the new one looks fantastic.

I think they're going back to a slightly less detailed Luke face, based on the Final Duel set images that have been released so far. Apart from that, I am wholeheartedly in the newer-is-generally-better-looking camp. I can't imagine paying $200 for that Cloud City Boba Fett when the new one looks fantastic.

Yeah... $200 for Cloud City Fett, or $200 for Brand New Fett with a stormtrooper, Bespin Guard, Carbonite Han, and a big Slave I build. No contest. :grin:

Cloud City Feet is 200$ !?!

I get it with the set, when I bought it in 2003, didn't know it was so expensive now !

Looking at bricklink prices, I'm thinking selling my cloud city Set + box + manual ;)

Family fun is hilarious dr_spock, and very well built as usual, I like how Anakin has his sith face on and little Luke is wearing a rebels helmet. :laugh:

I agree with ToaSalvos on one thing, Ewoks needs to take some of the heat too, if the OT had any Binks in it it’s the Ewoks, and they deserve to get some pain.

I don’t think Binks would get any love in any alternate universe. I also don’t think many OT fans really like the Ewoks in the first place. The OT has a wider fan base but that doesn’t mean they all love every bit of those movies. Some moments in the OT evokes giant face-palm just as much as those in the PT, Ewoks being on top of that list for most people side by side to the special edition Sy Snootles song.

In the new part of the "Marvel vs Jar Jar" Saga Tony is looking for the...

"Jar Jar Brain" More fabled than the Holy Graal, it's existence denied by many, it is scientists' only hope to explain what makes the Clumsy Creature so unintelligent :classic:

over kill, don't you think? ^

When it comes to Jar Jar there is not such thing as over kill lol :wink:

I don't think over kill. I think "Kill Bill". :classic:

Day 077 of 365: The Bride by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

Maybe that's too far out to be Star Wars. I think some wholesome good family fun for the kids is in order.

Day 085 of 365: Piñata fun @Skywalkers by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

I really like these ones :classic: Keep up the great work and remember we of the "Anti Jar Jar movement" lol are fighting for justice hehe :classic:

Seriously, banks gets too much hate.

If your going to hate something in Star Wars, hate the ewoks. :)

Let me think about Binks...

He is the most unintelligent being of all the known universes, he is annoying (at least Ewoks are nice little bears), he is a coward (at least Ewoks did fight with courage) and he put the whole Republic into the hands of Palpatine. He is the cause of all the evil, he is the Pandora's box of the Star Wars universe.

So no, I dislike Jar Jar more :wink:

People only like the ewoks becaue they were in the ot.

If it had been gungans, they would get all the love.

The problem are not Gungans. I have nothing against them :classic: It's Jar Jar the problem and in fact not even Gungans liked him lol.

Btw I'm a huge PT and Clone Wars fan so the reason I don't like Binks it's not the result of the old "PT vs OT" quarrel :classic:

Beside I don't even "hate" him. I just found funny to see sort of "poetic justice" in those images :classic:

Bricksev, we have a ewok minifig, perhaps some "poetic justice" is in order? ;)

We are free to do what we want with our Minifigures lol. You have the right to support Jar Jar like we have the right to...well, "oppose" his "evil rule over the Star Wars Galaxy" lol.

I have Ewoks too and perhaps the time for they to join the fight for freedom has come... well after the Avengers and Justice League. I don't have the whole day to take photos hehe

Btw, we all agree on the fact we are just joking here. Right? Nothing personal against any living being, Jar Jar and Space Teddy Bears included :classic:

Ya, I was just joking. :)

But I want to be clear, I don't like marvel/DC stuff. K?

Well others may like it :wink:

One of your greatest fears have become reality; Jar Jar has a son. *oh2*

Lol. Indeed a great fear. I can't even imagine what could "genetically" happen...

Anyway when I look at the "oversized" Jar Jar (the action figure) from a Lego point of view I say: it's time to bring in the heavy weapons to fight the "Jar Jar Godzilla" :classic: