Sign in to follow this  
Pate-keetongu

MOC: Guardian

16265503953_440f63b659_c.jpg

Guardian is a veteran of Zakazian civil war and one of the four three leaders of asylum organization Bio-Klaani. He is a skilled warrior who uses zamor revolver and trustworthy "Watchman" plasma rifle. Guardian lost his left eye in the civil war and now has a multifunctional scope instead.

16699367009_74a593dfdf_c.jpg

The first version of this MOC was posted in 2010. I've revamped this character several times, and this is the newest one. Somehow this guy is pain to pose and photograph (double joints in the legs make their lenght vary a bit sometimes) but these ones turned out pretty well. There is more on my blog. Thanks you for vieweing.

Guardian is a veteran of Zakazian civil war...

But wouldn't every Skakdi alive be a veteran of the civil war in some way or another?

All jokes aside, its got a bounty hunter feel to it, but I like it. Fantastic work as always.

Thanks all.

But wouldn't every Skakdi alive be a veteran of the civil war in some way or another?

Nope, the ones younger than the war (Don't know where they come from though) and the ones that didn't fight. This MOC is from Klaanon universe, which is a huge Finnish Bionicle-ish novel project. We have ditched a whole lot of Bionicle canon stupidity.

For example:

• Deconstruction: This to Bionicle itself. When it's not a Reconstruction or an Affectionate Parody.
    • Specific examples; The story examines how Skakdis' genetic alterations to bloodthirsty warriors and centuries spanning conflict would do to it's society, the after effects of Toa-Dark Hunter war, how something as evil and eldritch as the Makuta would effect on people and why Zyglaks' hate Matorans (and pretty much everyone else) as much as they do. All of this tend to paint Skakdis and Zyglaks a more sympathetic light, in contrast to how the canon potrays them as Always Chaotic Evil.

Thanks all.

Nope, the ones younger than the war (Don't know where they come from though) and the ones that didn't fight. This MOC is from Klaanon universe, which is a huge Finnish Bionicle-ish novel project. We have ditched a whole lot of Bionicle canon stupidity.

For example:

• Deconstruction: This to Bionicle itself. When it's not a Reconstruction or an Affectionate Parody.
    • Specific examples; The story examines how Skakdis' genetic alterations to bloodthirsty warriors and centuries spanning conflict would do to it's society, the after effects of Toa-Dark Hunter war, how something as evil and eldritch as the Makuta would effect on people and why Zyglaks' hate Matorans (and pretty much everyone else) as much as they do. All of this tend to paint Skakdis and Zyglaks a more sympathetic light, in contrast to how the canon potrays them as Always Chaotic Evil.

Ah, I wasn't aware of the fanon background of the MOC. Either way, I think it fits in well as a veteran of a robotic civil war.