darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

Well, I would really like to see Heavy, Fives and Echo in a Rishi Moon Base Set similar to Jabba's Palace(Lots of Minifigs okay building) but thats not likely at the time. I could really see a possible Citadel set though, with both Echo and Fives and some other minifigs for the winter Wave of 2013 because were getting an Even Pille this summer and we already got a a Phase 1.5 ARC trooper so a good chance of seeing that but, lets stick to the 2012 Rumors right now.

Any new Information on the Summer Sets?(New Pictures would be great)

Yes, but the ARC Trooper torso has to have extra armor printing, thus eliminating the chance that the ARC Trooper Echo torso could be reused for a Phase I trooper.

True. :sceptic:

How about putting Echo in a battle pack? (Like Razor.)

This might be the only way. (Unless we get a Battle of Kamino set.)

Edited by Legoman273

I would like Echo, but if he was in a battle pack, then I'd probably end up with many of him, which I don't really want. I think Echo would be better in a $20-$25 set with a few other minifigures, like the Droid Escape and Geonosian Cannon just released.

I would much rather see this trooper in a battle pack as he is more generic than Echo. I think it would look better to have 5 of these than 5 Echos (if I buy 5 battle packs)

ARC%20Trooper.jpg

The Rishi Eel, a Droid Dropship, a Final Sacrifice set, oh, the possibilities are endless! :tongue:

All I really want is a Hevy or Echo minifig. I don't especially care what sets they come in.

Great! I really would like to see Rishi Eel and how would TLG make it!

Same with Gelagrub from Felucia, both are some kind of worms.

i would love to see a senate chamber that comes with the palpatine yoda and a couple of guards and bail organa with his speeder

Razor is generic enough that I don't mind having more than one. Echo has a distinct 'look' about him that makes the chance of having him as a generic trooper in an army obsolete. I would actually much prefer an RFPP in this case, since it wouldn't appear we could get Phase I Echo or Fives any other way. A Trident Assault Craft could be another possibility for Echo and Fives in Phase I gear to come in, and I would definitely buy many of those, if only for the Aqua droids.

Edited by Darth Nihilus

Here are some possible sets that contain Fives, Echo and Hevy:

Rishi Moon Base: Captain Rex, Commander Cody, Hevy, Fives, Echo, Commando Droid, Commando Droid Commander, Small Rishi Base, Droid Pod Hunter-89.99$

Topica City: Anakin, Assajj Ventress, Echo(Training), Fives(Training), Hevy(Tranining), Battle Droidx2, ARC Trooper(Blue), Lama Su, Super Battle Droid(Training)x2,99-199.99$

Kaminan Sub: Obi-Wan, Echo, Fives-24.99$

Stolen Seperatist Shuttle: Echo, Fives, R2-D2, Warden of the Citadel(Can't remeber his name)-39.99$

Republic Z-95 Starfighter: Captain Rex, Fives, Clone Pilot, Anakin-49.99$

Here are some possible sets that contain Fives, Echo and Hevy:

Rishi Moon Base: Captain Rex, Commander Cody, Hevy, Fives, Echo, Commando Droid, Commando Droid Commander, Small Rishi Base, Droid Pod Hunter-89.99$

Topica City: Anakin, Assajj Ventress, Echo(Training), Fives(Training), Hevy(Tranining), Battle Droidx2, ARC Trooper(Blue), Lama Su, Super Battle Droid(Training)x2,99-199.99$

Kaminan Sub: Obi-Wan, Echo, Fives-24.99$

Stolen Seperatist Shuttle: Echo, Fives, R2-D2, Warden of the Citadel(Can't remeber his name)-39.99$

Republic Z-95 Starfighter: Captain Rex, Fives, Clone Pilot, Anakin-49.99$

Warden is Osi Sobeck.

Sep supply ship would need to have more minifigs. (New Anakin, new Obi-Wan, new Ahsoka, Rex, Cody, etc) All in Carbonite.

I too would love to see a Death Star like Cloud City. I have to admit, I'd rather see a Death Star-like Clone Wars ship.

A new cloud city set would be a nice suprise. A chance to remake minifigs not seen for ages (e.g. Cloud city Luke and Leia):cry_happy:

A new cloud city set would be a nice suprise. A chance to remake minifigs not seen for ages (e.g. Cloud city Luke and Leia):cry_happy:

Don't forget a new Cloud City Lando!

Don't forget a new Cloud City Lando!

And if TLG were VERY nice: a few CC guards too.

And don't forget Lobot. (Though we will get him over the summer)

Since a couple of days ago when Darth Nihilus mentioned an idea of adding Rishi Eel in some possible set I am thinking how it could be made. Similar to Rishi Eel is Gelagrub and I really would like to see one or another including in some of future sets. My question is what do you think how they would be made, will TLG make them in new mould or what? Something like mould for incoming Jabba or something else? Your opinions... :classic:

I would definitely want to see the rancor pit, or at the very least the Rancor itself.

Who knows there maybe a new ad-don set further down the track for the up and coming Jabba's Palace :wink:

I hope they make a SoroSuub 3000 luxury yacht as seen in yesterday's CW episode:

640px-SoroSuub3000LuxuryYacht-SWE.jpg

For the ones who don't know, it is the same ship seen as Lady Luck in JK2:Jedi Outcast, owned by Lando.

Edited by Artizan

I would like it if they included a couple of mini fighters in the capital ship sets. For example the malevolence could have a couple of Y-wings, Venator - vultures and Star destroyer A/X-wings.

I would like to see a new cantina set, this time bigger (£50 -£60)

I hope they make a SoroSuub 3000 luxury yacht as seen in yesterday's CW episode:

640px-SoroSuub3000LuxuryYacht-SWE.jpg

For the ones who don't know, it is the same ship seen as Lady Luck in JK2:Jedi Outcast, owned by Lando.

I like the ship very much, but I don't like the idea of it being a set because it wouldn't be a minifig scale.

Except if they make it an UCS set, but what are the chances for that?

I like the ship very much, but I don't like the idea of it being a set because it wouldn't be a minifig scale.

Except if they make it an UCS set, but what are the chances for that?

Very few sets are properly scaled. :sceptic:

The shape lends itself well to LEGO.

I would like to see it become a set.

Very few sets are properly scaled. :sceptic:

The shape lends itself well to LEGO.

I would like to see it become a set.

Yes, but I like them to be at least scaled that they look properly scaled to the eye without any measurments.

For example, I would never buy a Republic frigate or Venator.

I'd like to see non-TCW phase II Clone Troopers. Fully printed, with printed heads and "combat dents" (like the new Sandtroopers), as described on www.starwars.com ("Their armor no longer has the pristine white sheen from the beginning of the war, but is dented, gouged and smeared with the signs of battle").

with the release of the new planet sets i was woundering what possible future series could contain. me personally would live to see coroscant with zam weasel and her speeder. or maybe kamino with jango fett and the slave one. but what do you guys widh to see.

I can't use the search function my self at the moment but we have a topic for future planets and future general SW sets already in the forum :classic:.