TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

Maybe after the play is released there will be a cursed child level pack with Albus potter as the included character. :excited:

Also who is that weird dude in the superman shirt? :wacko:

And am I the only who thinks that when the letters were going across the screen it looked like the 2000s Doctor who intro, I meant that trailer was full of easter eggs everywhere else so why not there , now I am probably just getting over excited but perhaps there will be more packs from the original brands in the second wave of the trans orange base series, which may mean more new lotr and doctor who packs and characters.(sorry that sentence was way too long :look: )

Also (which is my third favorite word :wink: )I like the idea of the multi level story packs It helps add to the toys to life feel, I hope they do lots of those for new franchises also seeing as video game characters can get in (sonic, chell) and nintendo doesn't seem to mind its amiibo characters being in other toys to life games (see skylanders for reference) so perhaps later when we see the disney characters (which I think might take till next year as they need time to work on it and from what I've heard in designer interview it can take a while but of course now that it is open for them to produce they will want to get in quick.) we might see nintendo characters like Mario , samus and any of the 727 pokemon and other pokemon characters or because they are also tv characters maybe we will see team rocket (Jessie! , James! surrender now or prepare to fight fight fight Meowth thats right!) :drool: I know it's a bit of a pipe dream but I still have hope which remids me that we should get saint walker pack.

(Sorry I'll stop I'm bassically wishlisting now sorry :innocent: )

Edited by AgentKallus of Hydra

Harry Potter, Ghostbusters (2016), Sonic The Hedgehog and Fantastic Beasts are the ones I'm interested in personally. E.T. could be alright but not craving to play as him and couldn't care less about A-Team, Goonies, Gremlins, Mission Impossible or Adventure Time.

I hope they're not taking on too many new franchises and there's still room for the old ones. That Strax minifigure better be released.

"Press annoucement for the new Dimensions series:

"LEGO® Dimensions™ packs based on 16 new entertainment properties will begin launching on September 27, 2016 with the Ghostbusters Story Pack, Adventure Time and Mission: Impossible Level Packs, Harry Potter and Adventure Time Team Packs, and The A-Team Fun Pack. Additional expansion packs based on other highly anticipated films Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and The LEGO® Batman Movie and wildly popular properties The Goonies, Sonic The Hedgehog, Teen Titans Go!, LEGO® City Undercover, Knight Rider, The Powerpuff Girls, Gremlins, Beetlejuice and E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial will be released in product waves stretching into mid next year. All expansion packs provide players with continued compatibility to use everything from waves 1-9 interchangeably, anywhere throughout the game. And no new starter pack is required, as all new packs will simply enhance the LEGO® Dimensions™ Starter Pack game and work with the existing LEGO® Toy Pad.""

Does Reboot GB count as a new franchise? :look:

It's not a new franchise just like Harry Potter is not a new franchise. It's just an addition to what they've put out.

Also, SONIC HYPE! That is now also a must by for me.

Beetlejuice? LEGO City Undercover? What?

Yea, crazy!

Anyone know when we should be getting pictures of the actual packs?

LEGO Batman Movie, ok, col.

Yea, crazy!

Anyone know when we should be getting pictures of the actual packs?

Probably later today? Maybe?

I like Dimensions minifigs, but I'm not a gamer, so from my perspective they are just minifigs. Extremely overpriced minifigs. And this make me a bit angry for Lego. Too much themes which are available only in Dimensions.

The LEGO Batman Movie? Does that mean we're finally going to get LEGO Movie Batman?

Also: I wonder if the Connectables might be the old franchises? Perhaps they could be like spinoff levels that add onto franchises that already have level packs - Strax for a Paternoster Gang level, if there was Back to the Future a Back To The Future Part 2 Doc Brown variant for a level based on Doc Brown Saves The World etc...?

Wow, impressive line up. :wub: Not only in terms of the quality of the physical parts, but the new franchises too. Left speechless, not sure what to say!

SO, the new franchises are -

Sonic the Hedgehog

The Goonies

Teen Titans GO!

Fantastic Beasts

Harry Potter

Mission Impossible

E.T.

Gremlins

Beetlejuice

LEGO City Undercover

The LEGO Batman Movie

Adventure Time

A-Team

Powerpuff Girls

Knight Rider

Ghostbusters 2016

Wow!

I'm so stoked for Lego Sonic. The minifig looks incredible. I love Sonic and I am hoping that they let us play the original games and not just some themed Adventure World. LEGO SONIC!!!!

Edit: To clarify, I want an adventure world with access to the games.

Edited by Tech Artist

I'm so stoked for Lego Sonic. The minifig looks incredible. I love Sonic and I am hoping that they let us play the original games and not just some themed Adventure World. LEGO SONIC!!!!

LEGO SONIC FOR THE WIN! WOOOO!

I wonder if it will be similar to Midway Arcade's Adventure World - environments to walk around with games from the franchise available to play? Maybe you'll be able to run around Green Hill Zone and instead of finding the level complete sign there's a TV with a SEGA Mega Drive underneath that you can use to play the first Sonic The Hedgehog?

I wonder if it will be similar to Midway Arcade's Adventure World - environments to walk around with games from the franchise available to play? Maybe you'll be able to run around Green Hill Zone and instead of finding the level complete sign there's a TV with a SEGA Mega Drive underneath that you can use to play the first Sonic The Hedgehog?

I hope so. It wouldn't be hard to implement either and also would strengthen the value of the pack. I hope they show more of it at E3.

Truly, madly, deeply in love with the new additions! The new figures look great, the storyworlds are wonderful and the possibility to play stuff like Capture the Flag sounds excellent.

Just when you think it's already the perfect game... Wow. Mindblowing.