TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

But what does 1'45 mean? Or 1'46?

If I'm not wrong it just has to do with the IDing in the tags. It's probably some part of the code that was changed.

What would be the point in the Flash using a vehicle? Wouldn't it just go slower than if he opted to run?

That's implying that the Flashmobile's purpose is transportation and NOT getting all the babes?

I doubt it will happen- but instead of a vehicle he could have a gadget in the form of the Cosmic Treadmill, which could act like the Gyrosphere or Arcade Machine in that it connects to certain ports and Flash/Gamer Kid running on it would activate something, which was an actual mechanic in the LEGO Batman games.

I like the sound of that! It kinda bugs me that this game heavily features two means of time travel but they're both incompatible, so if Flash could operate one of them that might make the whole time travel thing a bit less frustrating. Plus I really want a Lego Cosmic Treadmill! :grin:

I like the sound of that! It kinda bugs me that this game heavily features two means of time travel but they're both incompatible, so if Flash could operate one of them that might make the whole time travel thing a bit less frustrating. Plus I really want a Lego Cosmic Treadmill! :grin:

Ooooh, I hadn't even considered using it as another time travel method. That would be sweet especially if it gave us Easter egg areas on par with the Doctor Who ones- imagine having Flash on the treadmill and suddenly finding yourself in Batman Beyond era Gotham!

But what does 1'45 mean? Or 1'46?

I'm pretty sure these are just the ID's

Edited by Ashnflash

Kind of unrelated but... I just started playing Lego Star Wars III the Clone Wars and... it's just SO FUN! The variation and level dynamics are out of this world compared to ALL other Lego games i have played, and i just wish Dimensions would feel that "fresh" in certain instances... I mean, you can do so MUCH in this one, any vehicle you see on the field? You can be sure you're able to pilot it and actually use it to do relevant stuff for that level! Speaking of levels, they are VERY SHORT in some cases, which is a breath of fresh air to me personally. Some of the longer ones in LD take me up to an HOUR sometimes if i try and go for everything and explore as much as possible which is way too long for my taste, and the level has often overstayed it's welcome by the end...

Anyway, just ranting i suppose, if you guys haven't played this one yet, be sure to give it a try. It's just very concise and efficient at what it's setting out to do, plus VERY fun to play.

Kind of unrelated but... I just started playing Lego Star Wars III the Clone Wars and... it's just SO FUN! The variation and level dynamics are out of this world compared to ALL other Lego games i have played, and i just wish Dimensions would feel that "fresh" in certain instances... I mean, you can do so MUCH in this one, any vehicle you see on the field? You can be sure you're able to pilot it and actually use it to do relevant stuff for that level! Speaking of levels, they are VERY SHORT in some cases, which is a breath of fresh air to me personally. Some of the longer ones in LD take me up to an HOUR sometimes if i try and go for everything and explore as much as possible which is way too long for my taste, and the level has often overstayed it's welcome by the end...

Anyway, just ranting i suppose, if you guys haven't played this one yet, be sure to give it a try. It's just very concise and efficient at what it's setting out to do, plus VERY fun to play.

I have it too.. It's a fun game, but I like longer levels more than short levels.

great news for UK fans although it could be old news , anyway Smyths toy superstore has the midway arcade level pack at £25 and there's a buy 2 get one free deal on all standard packs including the 3 new wave 4 fun packs so I picked them up just now all for £55

Aaaand here it is. Complete with their very own voice lines, someone did indeed manage to play as Supergirl and Green Arrow.

Blimey, so it WAS true. With this leak coming out, I wonder if it will prompt LEGO to announce some new packs soon?

What vehicles do they have?

Also I want this to be real just for that line from Supergirl referencing her to show :D

So happy these are confirmed! I hope these weren't cancelled and just remnants of canceled packs... Fingers crossed they were just delayed!

Aaaand here it is. Complete with their very own voice lines, someone did indeed manage to play as Supergirl and Green Arrow.

Wow. If that's fake (or April Fools) it's really well done. I hope it's real! I want to play as GA! :iamded_lol:

Just had a thought, what if the Connectables are like mini starter packs for Dimensions 2.0 for the core licenses of Lego Dimensions?!

They would be:

DC, Lord of the Rings ( :look::cry_happy: ), Lego Movie and then 2 others to fill in the other connectable set numbers.

Would really be the only place that GA and Supergirl fit in with that set-list we've got.. Thoughts? :look:

DC, Lord of the Rings ( :look::cry_happy: ), Lego Movie and then 2 others to fill in the other connectable set numbers.

Well if Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts definitely happen, they could be the other two.

Well if Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts definitely happen, they could be the other two.

I was thinking Ghostbusters could possibly be considered one? It's been around from the beginning and going into "Dimensions 2.0"

Just had a thought, what if the Connectables are like mini starter packs for Dimensions 2.0 for the core licenses of Lego Dimensions?!

They would be:

Would really be the only place that GA and Supergirl fit in with that set-list we've got.. Thoughts? :look:

I think you are onto something here!

Edited by Ordinareo

I was thinking Ghostbusters could possibly be considered one? It's been around from the beginning and going into "Dimensions 2.0"

Not right from the beginning. The level pack didn't come out until wave 3.

They would be:

That could be a possibility. With the Green Arrow and Supergirl news here and there, it's safe to say that most likely we will hear more about Wave 6 and beyond.

I just noticed there are Pharoahs Quest mummies in the extra 'collection room' in the End is Tri level.

Well didn't they just use them as Scooby Doo stock enemies throughout the game?

Well didn't they just use them as Scooby Doo stock enemies throughout the game?

That's a very good point. I can't believe I missed that. :wacko:

Sounds like Green Arrow is decidedly not Stephen Amell. That makes me both a little bummed and also a little hopeful that they could do Arrow and Flash packs based on the shows. If they can do that for Teen Titans Go, why not for good television, too? :grin:

Sounds like Green Arrow is decidedly not Stephen Amell. That makes me both a little bummed and also a little hopeful that they could do Arrow and Flash packs based on the shows. If they can do that for Teen Titans Go, why not for good television, too? :grin:

I'd like to see LEGO tackle Gotham, although I imagine they'd probably consider it too violent.