Sign in to follow this  
skilzz1

my pirates!!!!!!1

He looks like a Samauri pirate ;-) You should get him a hat. May I suggest a bandana, tricorne, or bicorne? :)

I've moved this to the discussions forum since minifig has no custom made parts nor is it a "traditional" MOC.

Edited by Bonaparte

I would like to make a suggestion... I have noticed a lot of people have been taking fuzzy pictures of minifigs.

If you're using a digital camera, I found the best way to avoid the fuzziness, and also "white out" from the flashes is to back farther away from the minfig and then use the zoom feature to get the picture to an appropriate size. When I get too close, the camera just can't pick up the image very well!

Try that out next time you are snapping a few close-ups!

That's my reason to not join Bricklink.

Bricklink should state the condition of the mini-figures and if one is broken that should be specified. If not the seller is obliged to take action otherwise negative feedback could be left.

Bricklink should state the condition of the mini-figures and if one is broken that should be specified. If not the seller is obliged to take action otherwise negative feedback could be left.

Well Mr Phes, either you missed the point or accidentally misread the post. The sort of "broke" that zouave meant is the "without money" sort of broke and not parts that are broken... a subtle difference, mind you... :-D

However, I too find it kind of annoying when you want to buy something on BL that is used without further remarks. It is quite easy to add sentences such as "used but in good / very good or excellent condition". Sometimes, condition leaves to be desired. Since BL merely is a builders and collectors community, I think sellers should never (try to) sell pieces that no one would want or mention clearly that the item for sale has some problems. :-/

I also still can not understand why people are still trying to sell broken stuff on BL, for instance bardings with broken clips, I mean they are beyond repair and no one needs that. 8-(

I am off topic, I know but I had to say this with the post of Mr Phes in mind. X-D

Edited by jamtf