Sign in to follow this  
lightningtiger

MOC - Roadhouse

It's been a while since I built a roadhouse for New Mannum and I thought it was about time for one.......I only need to fit it out for signs and fuel bowsers......keep watching !

2015_road_house_95.jpg2015_road_house_96.jpg2015_road_house_97.jpg2015_road_house_98.jpg

Nice work LT..a great looking addition to your mega-build. Though are the order of your pink/ blue lights off a wee bit...just at the top right corner of the sign.

Looking forward to this guy rolling into town :tongue:

roadhouseposter.jpg

Thanks 'gazumpty', I need to make some fresh signs, though the guy running the cafe/take away place loves the sign on the front.

I'll be working on the fuel pumps shortly......keep watching ! :wink:

Very nice. I think you've mastered store interiors :thumbup:

Also I don't feel so weird buying so many Friends sets; the buildings are just too good :laugh:

Very nice. I think you've mastered store interiors :thumbup:

Also I don't feel so weird buying so many Friends sets; the buildings are just too good :laugh:

Thanks 'wooootles', I actually only buy some Friend's sets for the wife to have in her room......I built her the little vet clinic because she loves watching vet shows on pay TV.

I'm about to start on those pumps and signs.......so keep watching !

Nice work LT..a great looking addition to your mega-build. Though are the order of your pink/ blue lights off a wee bit...just at the top right corner of the sign.

Looking forward to this guy rolling into town :tongue:

roadhouseposter.jpg

When I read the title of this post, that image of Swayze was the first thing to pop into my mind!

Thankfully, this is a great MOC, and not a representation of "The Double Douche", as Sam Elliot observed in the movie.

Thanks for the positive vibes and feedback 'Captain Braunsfeld' and 'Colossus'.

I'm waiting on some extra cash this week to buy more 48x48 base plates among other parts.......I've got that creative bug in my system again so keep watching ! :wink:

You like the 48x48 base plates? I don't. I think they are too big.

Can't be stored away easily once you've built something with them. 32x32 goes into boxes quite well. But 48x48?

You like the 48x48 base plates? I don't. I think they are too big.

Can't be stored away easily once you've built something with them. 32x32 goes into boxes quite well. But 48x48?

Ah, you see I can place my buildings, pavements, gardens and roads on 48x48's.......though transporting them is a challenge ! :blush:

I'm using only one more 48x48 because my son's display has gone over width by half a metre. :blush:

Keep watching for what's coming next........which I haven't decided on yet ? :wink:

Great work! I really like the truck :thumbup:

Well, thank you 'LittleJohn', that truck is a few years old now but still does the job.

I might be changing part of the shop interior for a special reason in a day or so......keep watching ! :wink:

Update time......

I have copied the Kwik-E-Mart coffee pot and made my own coffee machine......oh, yeah filled in that gap in the shop with a wiper blade rack.

2015_road_house_49.jpg2015_road_house_50.jpg2015_road_house_51.jpg

Keep watching !