brickpreviews

Review LEGO Elves Farran and the Crystal Hollow

Hey all, here is my review of the first box set of the Elves theme. This is a cheap set priced at $14.99 USD. It has only 1 minifigure (minidoll) and comes with a squirrel animal. There is a little catapult you can use to shoot acorns and a panel with a key you can pull out but otherwise doesn't have much playability. It does have a bunch of new parts and some bright colored pieces that were fairly rare before.

Anyways here is the full review: http://brickpreviews.com/lego-elves-41076-farran-and-the-crystal-hollow-review/

Some pics

tV7rdQz.jpg

atgDAcF.jpg

bjCdbdb.jpg

uEZK9kr.jpg

Thanks for review!

Ithink the "waterfall" is actualy a crystall wall. I really like the playfeature- you use faran Earth powers to move crystals to get the key!

Thanks for review!

Ithink the "waterfall" is actualy a crystall wall. I really like the playfeature- you use faran Earth powers to move crystals to get the key!

The shop.LEGO.com description does call it a waterfall, but I think that was a mistake on the part of the writer of that description. It makes a lot more sense as a crystal wall, and there is no waterfall at this location in the webisode.

The shop.LEGO.com description does call it a waterfall, but I think that was a mistake on the part of the writer of that description. It makes a lot more sense as a crystal wall, and there is no waterfall at this location in the webisode.

Indeed, I went by the description on the LEGO site but it is not really a waterfall. Luckily Naida's spa secret has a proper waterfall