Sir Gareth

Future DC Super Heroes Rumors & Speculation

Just now, BatofGotham said:

I am the only that wants these character in their rebirth suits? 

Judging by the amount of times I've seen you mention rebirth, probably, yeah :wink:

It seems so much more likely they'll use the more iconic costumes that appear in Justice League Action and the sort, but a Rebirth Batman wouldn't be too far fetched

I don't know much about the comic book Killer Frost, but does she have white hair like the TV show version? I absolutely love new colors of hair pieces, especially in white. Storm and Quicksilver look great even though their hair molds are used often. I hope we get a piece like the Scarlet Witch hair in white. Also, is it possible that we'll get completely new figures for Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Batman, Superman, and the Flash? Their old prints haven't been seen for a while.

I wonder how they're going to make Reverse Flash since TLG seems opposed to having anymore yellow hip pieces (both with or without printing) as it could be used to make a nude fig. Probably a black hip with dual molded yellow and black parts (if we're even lucky enough to get dual molding). 

Lobo's set sounds cool, but I wish I knew about Krypto beforehand since I already picked up the Friends-styled polybag version. :look:

Also, while I'm glad to be getting Cheetah, I'm going to miss the days when we had to use the CMF Tiger Woman or Cave Woman as purist substitues. :blush: Killer Frost I'm excited about though since it was tough getting a good purist version of her.

5 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I don't know much about the comic book Killer Frost, but does she have white hair like the TV show version? I absolutely love new colors of hair pieces, especially in white. Storm and Quicksilver look great even though their hair molds are used often. I hope we get a piece like the Scarlet Witch hair in white. Also, is it possible that we'll get completely new figures for Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Batman, Superman, and the Flash? Their old prints haven't been seen for a while.

Yeah she does! I dont what the hairstyle is called though. Something you see in rock bands and the other side is shaved. It think they'll have to make a new piece if theyll go with that version of the character. 

I think they'll make a new one with the trinity even though dceu ww looks exactly like the comics except with stars. For the Flash I think we should get boots. He hasn't changed his suit since 2011:laugh: I dont think we should get a new cyborg. His suit is still the same as forever evil

17 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Judging by the amount of times I've seen you mention rebirth, probably, yeah :wink:

It seems so much more likely they'll use the more iconic costumes that appear in Justice League Action and the sort, but a Rebirth Batman wouldn't be too far fetched

Iconic? I think the rebirth suits are much more iconic:laugh:. Its what they look like in the comics. Its the source material:laugh:

14 minutes ago, BatofGotham said:

Iconic? I think the rebirth suits are much more iconic:laugh:. Its what they look like in the comics. Its the source material:laugh:

Rebirth is barely a year old, its fine if you like the rebirth comics, but the costumes used over the generations are the iconic ones, not the newest redesigns of the characters, that, again, aren't even a year old.

I reckon Killer Frost will use this type design;

5839018-killer+frost.jpg

Really unsure about how to do Reverse Flash's legs, maybe if they redesign Flash with a costume, that when swapped onto Reverse Flash, it doesn't use blank yellow legs. I really hope they don't use the darker Wolverine yellow

Thinking this could be the new Cyborg design, not a big fan of it, but I'm just happy we're getting another one

11.jpg

Those suits will last though cause they're trying to get back what we love from pre-52. Every DC fan who reads the comics loves rebirth. Why those designs though?

Edited by BatofGotham

If they use the same old Batman that we've had for almost three years, I'll be really annoyed.

2 minutes ago, BatofGotham said:

Sooo are we getting comic based sets or Justice League action sets. Because there's a difference

It actually seems like JLA, as the sets include Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman (the three main characters), and a couple of other heroes who frequent to the show (Flash, Cyborg, Firestorm), as well as villains that have appeared on the show (Lex Luthor, Lobo, Killer Frost), and villains that haven't yet appeared in an episode, are confirmed to appear, with pictures of them that can be found online (Cheetah, Reverse Flash)

5 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

It actually seems like JLA, as the sets include Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman (the three main characters), and a couple of other heroes who frequent to the show (Flash, Cyborg, Firestorm), as well as villains that have appeared on the show (Lex Luthor, Lobo, Killer Frost), and villains that haven't yet appeared in an episode, are confirmed to appear, with pictures of them that can be found online (Cheetah, Reverse Flash)

Damn I was really hoping these wre comic book based. Atleast, the WW and Superman from Justice League Action look similar enough to their comic counterpart. I'm not that hyped anymore

Edited by BatofGotham

1 hour ago, Legocity2713 said:

I wonder how they're going to make Reverse Flash since TLG seems opposed to having anymore yellow hip pieces (both with or without printing) as it could be used to make a nude fig. Probably a black hip with dual molded yellow and black parts (if we're even lucky enough to get dual molding). 

I really hope they'll make an exception and use a yellow hip piece this one time.  If not, hopefully they don't change the color of the whole suit and it'll be easy enough to replace the hips with a yellow piece.   

Edited by psqidexslizer248

The characters are great! Amazing wave coming up!

The only negative thing is that there are no chances of seeing DC sets that include buildings. Is it much to ask for a Hall of Justice? A Watchtower? A Daily Planet? That´s something I really envy from Marvel sets.

Edited by primocucu

So any idea if Batman, Superman WW and Flash are new minifigures? Because tbh their current comic based minifigures look really dated. Hope new versions are incoming!

15 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

The raging batsuit also used a yellow hip piece with a small print on it so I don't see it being too much of an issue.

It had printing on it... Maybe if the new Flash and Reverse Flash have hip printing with the lightning bolt on their waists carried on from the torso, so its all one print

33 minutes ago, psqidexslizer248 said:

I really hope they'll make an exception and use a yellow hip piece this one time.  If not, hopefully they don't change the color of the whole suit and it'll be easy enough to replace the hips with a yellow piece.   

Looking at the Justice League Action version of Reverse Flash, I could see Lego using Bricklink's "Bright Light Yellow" as his base color rather than the classic Lego yellow.

Just now, N_Cat said:

Looking at the Justice League Action version of Reverse Flash, I could see Lego using Bricklink's "Bright Light Yellow" as his base color rather than the classic Lego yellow.

:sick: The orangish yellow doesn't look so bad anymore.

It's cool to see more female villains in sets. I hope we can get characters like Giganta, Enchantress and non-mini doll Furies in later waves

2 hours ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

The raging batsuit also used a yellow hip piece with a small print on it so I don't see it being too much of an issue.

Oh wow I didn't catch that. That actually made my day, I've been looking for a cheap yellow hip piece forever now. :excited:

You know I wouldn't mind a JLA Flash for the sole reason that he's perfect for a Wally Flash fig, especially with the white eyes and split belt :wub:

http://intl.target.com/p/justice-league-action-the-flash-figure-12/-/A-51394540 

I wonder if Cheetah and Frost will have that same hairpiece used by Ivy, Supegirl etc. I'm personally hoping Cheetah has the Hela hairpiece in nougat 

12 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

You know I wouldn't mind a JLA Flash for the sole reason that he's perfect for a Wally Flash fig, especially with the white eyes and split belt :wub:

http://intl.target.com/p/justice-league-action-the-flash-figure-12/-/A-51394540 

I wonder if Cheetah and Frost will have that same hairpiece used by Ivy, Supegirl etc. I'm personally hoping Cheetah has the Hela hairpiece in nougat 

I'm hoping that Killer Frost has the Scarlet Witch hair in white, but that's based off of the TV show. I don't know what kind of hair she has in the JLA show or the comics. 

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I'm hoping that Killer Frost has the Scarlet Witch hair in white, but that's based off of the TV show. I don't know what kind of hair she has in the JLA show or the comics. 

I posted a picture of her in JLA above somewhere, it would basically be the Nightwing hair in white

Wow, wasn't expecting both Firestorm AND a villain of his in the same wave! Although I guess Killer Frost was the next ice villain to use after Freeze and Cold!

Edited by Raptor of Vengeance

3 minutes ago, Sir Gareth said:

Updated the OP!

You should be able to add Krypto to the Lobo set but I understand waiting for a second source