Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

4 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

On the whole X-Men thing I have a hopeless desire that one day we may get Mr. Sinister as Lord Krakenskull from Nexo Knights has the perfect cape for him. :cry_sad:

As for Infinity War sets, give me a Black Widow figure that looks more like her "classic" appearance - honestly just take the AoU one and get rid of the blue - a minifig sized Groot, and a Thanos big fig with Infinity Gems - I don't care if they rehash the Avenjet mold. 

Same thing that I'm thinking about Groot. But how can he help if he is still teen sized. And also that will change alot when fighting back to back with the Hulk, so highly unlikely for a minifig sized Groot.

My speculation for the Infinity War sets:

76091 Black Order Ambush
Price: 20$
3 Minifigures:
 -Doctor Strange
 -Falcon
 -Black Order Member
Buildings:
 •Bad guys ship
 •Lantern and mailbox build
Infinity Stone: Time Stone

76092 Asgard Battle
Price: 30$
4 Minifigures:
 -Thor
 -Rocker Raccoon
 -Asgardian Guard
 -Black Order Member
Buildings:
 •Main hall with throne in Asgard
Infinity Stone: Space Stone

76093 Xandar Defend
Price: 40$
4 Minifigures:
 -Drax
 -Mantis
 -Nova Officer
 -Black Order Member
Buildings:
 •Xandar main hall with safe
Infinity Stone: Power Stone

76094 Knowhere Chase
Price: 50$
5 Minifigures:
 -Vision
 -Gamora
 -Nebula
 -Black Order Member
 -Black Order Member
Buildings:
 •Knowhere ship for good guys
 •Bad guys ship
Infinity Stone: Reality Stone

76095 Battle of New York City
Price: 60$
6 Minifigures:
 -Captain America
 -Black Widow
 -Hulk
 -Groot
 -Black Order Member
 -Black Order Member
Buildings:
 •New York buliding with roads, lights, signs and destruction functions
 •Small ship for good guys
 •Small NYC taxi
Infinity Stone: Mind Stone

76096 Ultimate Ruin Battle
Price: 90$
7 Minifigures:
 -Iron Man
 -Spider-Man (New Suit)
 -Star-Lord
 -Hawkeye
 -Scarlet Witch
 -Thanos
 -Black Order Member
Buildings:
•Giant ruins from first look trailer
Infinity Stone: Soul Stone

Set numbers are speculation too.

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Set numbers are speculation too.

Why would anyone bother speculating about set numbers? Here, I'll save you the trouble: those are not the right set numbers.

5 minutes ago, Tragic Banjo said:

Why would anyone bother speculating about set numbers? Here, I'll save you the trouble: those are not the right set numbers.

Awesome atleast you provided info. How bout information about prices and figs? 

I really hope the ruins is a big play set with a lot of cool play features. Spider-Man iron man star lord might be in it as they were in the first trailer

9 hours ago, Tragic Banjo said:

Just to write the sets down :grin:

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Same thing that I'm thinking about Groot. But how can he help if he is still teen sized. And also that will change alot when fighting back to back with the Hulk, so highly unlikely for a minifig sized Groot.

Infinity War is set 4 years after GOTG2. Groot will be back to his full size again for this film. 

58 minutes ago, saysonder said:

Infinity War is set 4 years after GOTG2. Groot will be back to his full size again for this film. 

4 years isn't enough to be adult, IMO.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

4 years isn't enough to be adult, IMO.

Well he grew from potted tree to baby size in less than 6 months, so he's definitely going to be full size adult Groot by the time of IW.

Edited by benderisgreat

^^ Don't have any idea bout the timeline with GoTG. Bottomline is we are not probably getting minifig sized Groot. (teen). Most likely new mold just like the Lego Marvel Superheroes 2 game? :wacko:

8 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

^^ Don't have any idea bout the timeline with GoTG. Bottomline is we are not probably getting minifig sized Groot. (teen). Most likely new mold just like the Lego Marvel Superheroes 2 game? :wacko:

Same upper body mold, but different build. Last one was far from perfect!

@benderisgreat Seeing the screenshots thought it was a different mold. Probably they can use that same exact mold but different printing so Groot will have different expression lol. 

IKR, The use of the joints are so exposed and hopefully the will change the color of some piece that was used before. 

Looking at the recent news from Entertainment Weekily regarding Black Panther, I feel we have a stronger chance at seeing Klaue in minifigure form.  I won't go into detail, as some of what they say may be considered spoilerish.

11 minutes ago, Dr Axels said:

Looking at the recent news from Entertainment Weekily regarding Black Panther, I feel we have a stronger chance at seeing Klaue in minifigure form.  I won't go into detail, as some of what they say may be considered spoilerish.

Having 2 sets for Black Panther, I must say yes we will be having all of those 3 villains. 

Also, we may have an idea of what our Thanos figure will look like for Avengers: Infinity War.  It may not be what most are hoping for, though.

You can take a look here.

38 minutes ago, Dr Axels said:

Also, we may have an idea of what our Thanos figure will look like for Avengers: Infinity War.  It may not be what most are hoping for, though.

You can take a look here.

It would be cool to get two Thanos; armoured up, and something somewhat like that. Unsure how I feel about his boots though *huh*

He looks dumb without his helm IMO, 

Manage to copy here the pic so atleast other doesn't have to visit the site:

Thanos #infinitywar #avengers #guardiansofthegalaxy #marvel #marvelstudios

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

It would be cool to get two Thanos; armoured up, and something somewhat like that. Unsure how I feel about his boots though *huh*

Cool, but not worth it. It could work because of him gaining all of the stones.

Apparently the booth isn't complete and it might be updated after marvels d3 presentation on Saturday so we might have a better idea of what thanos looks like then and that might be cool to get thanos armored and non armored

After the reveal of the DC 2018 sets today,  those new power pieces, used by the minifigures, would look nice for thrusters for Iron Man in the translucent blue color. There was a picture of Firestorm using them and they look cool. 

With the DC sets being revealed today I bet we will see some sort of marvel reveal soon as last year it went DC Marvel then Lego batman. So maybe they will follow this trend again and we will see marvel sets soon. My guess is a black panther set or maybe both being revealed. I highly doubt they would show us an infinity wars sets....right?

3 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

With the DC sets being revealed today I bet we will see some sort of marvel reveal soon as last year it went DC Marvel then Lego batman. So maybe they will follow this trend again and we will see marvel sets soon. My guess is a black panther set or maybe both being revealed. I highly doubt they would show us an infinity wars sets....right?

The only sets we would be likely to see are ones released in Jan, so Black Panther if anything. Infinity War's only just wrapped filming today, we still have like 10 months until the release, and theres no trailer, so its either Black Panther or nothing

EDIT: Or actually the Mighty Micros, forgot about them

Edited by Quicksilver838

I'm kinda saddened that we are not getting comic book sets just like DC ones, 

So if they will reveal something, it's MM's and BP I guess.

Sorry for double post. So with the events of D23, Infinity War teaser dropped and as we all know we are going to get the Black Order, so probably there's an idea on what will be the figures we are getting. 

Spoiler

qiupxj2h5u9z.jpg

There's a lot of news. Getting the Avengers Suit for Spiderman in the trailer gave us chance to get that minifig.  

They have also revealed that Hulkbuster will be returning.