Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

13 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

Here's some pics of new Groot and Mysterio:  http://m.imgur.com/mtPvElH,B5Q7pPR,gLwPZi6

Thanks! Probably becaue I'm a fan of the old style buildable Groot, It looks ugly to me. But the arms and hands are way much better built. It looks kinda of with the proportion of the body.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Thanks! Probably becaue I'm a fan of the old style buildable Groot, It looks ugly to me. But the arms and hands are way much better built. It looks kinda of with the proportion of the body.

2014 Groot had a lot of problems with hands, they were really badly made. But I think Lego has figured out good hands for buildable figures with Nexo Knights monsters. Btw top mold is the sameness before.

Just now, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Really liking the look of that Mysterio, hopefully we'll get a figure resembling that one next year... 

As much as I'd like to get Mysterio in 2018, I think next year will be all about MCU based sets. We will probably get a big 5-7 sets wave for IW, 1 set for Black Panther movie and 1 set for Ant Man and the Wasp. Maybe 1-2 small comic based sets in summer wave at best.

2 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

As much as I'd like to get Mysterio in 2018, I think next year will be all about MCU based sets. We will probably get a big 5-7 sets wave for IW, 1 set for Black Panther movie and 1 set for Ant Man and the Wasp. Maybe 1-2 small comic based sets in summer wave at best.

That would be hugely disappointing if true, at least for me. Personally I prefer comic based sets over movie based ones and certainly with the exceptional Spider-Man comic sets that we got not so long ago I was hoping that that was a sign for things to come. Also since a new Spider-Man show is coming this summer maybe they want to create some sets based on that as well given that it will probably be fairly popular.

Who knows? But yea, since there will be a lot of MCU films that will be release next year, it is very likely to happen.

Seeing how others drops "hints" for future/2018 DC sets I wonder when we will have that kind of information. Kinda makes me jealous! 

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Who knows? But yea, since there will be a lot of MCU films that will be release next year, it is very likely to happen.

Seeing how others drops "hints" for future/2018 DC sets I wonder when we will have that kind of information. Kinda makes me jealous! 

Last year the Mighty Micros dropped out of nowhere in June-July time... No warning, suddenly there was a 2017 thread for DC and Marvel. We just have to be a little patient, I'm sure it'll happen any day now

35 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Last year the Mighty Micros dropped out of nowhere in June-July time... No warning, suddenly there was a 2017 thread for DC and Marvel. We just have to be a little patient, I'm sure it'll happen any day now

Yea, I understand it's just that I'ma marvel guy and we all know we want to know what is coming.

I'll be happy if they can confirm that those 3 MCU Films will have set(s) Black Panther, Infinity War, Antman & The Wasp

I can see 2018 being mostly movie oriented. More people watch the movies than read the comics and given Infinity War is likely gonna be another "event" film like Civil War, I think we'll be seeing a lot of sets for it. 

Though we could end up with a situation where it's just one set each for Black Panther and Ant-Man & The Wasp, I supposed. In fact given what happened with the first Ant-Man and Doctor Strange, I wouldn't be surprised if that is the case.

On 5/24/2017 at 4:37 AM, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

That would be hugely disappointing if true, at least for me. Personally I prefer comic based sets over movie based ones and certainly with the exceptional Spider-Man comic sets that we got not so long ago I was hoping that that was a sign for things to come. Also since a new Spider-Man show is coming this summer maybe they want to create some sets based on that as well given that it will probably be fairly popular.

http://screenrant.com/avengers-secret-war-tv-show-disney-xd/

The fourth season of the Avengers Assemble show, entitled Secret Wars, will be premiering next month on the seventeen, with new team members Captain Marvel, Black Panther, The Wasp, Ms. Marvel, Vision, and Ant-Man joining. 

Something else Lego can maybe produce set material off of between MCU films, with the possibility of getting at least Black Panther, The Wasp, Vision, and Ant-Man in comic form.

All the characters are wearing their movie costumes except Ms. Marvel though, and she already got a figure recently, so it's sort of the same issue if we're talking lack of comic based sets/figs.

Though the Jane Foster version of Thor is supposed to be joining later in the season, and we haven't gotten her yet in figure form, I don't think.

5 minutes ago, Battlinpanther said:

All the characters are wearing their movie costumes except Ms. Marvel though, and she already got a figure recently, so it's sort of the same issue if we're talking lack of comic based sets/figs.

Though the Jane Foster version of Thor is supposed to be joining later in the season, and we haven't gotten her yet in figure form, I don't think.

Well, some Avenger Assemble sets feature more classic styled characters despite their appearance in the show, such as Thor.

sh098.png

Vs.

th?id=OIP.vZM6GzhMgIMmIBwQTCTubQDWEj&pid=15.1

Here's what we got. Hmmm what could be he other MMs set  will be included in wave 3?

Another spidey x vulture? Or venom! 

Spidey v Venom would be cool. But I don't think his eyes could be anymore shut than the Spidey v Scorpion variant, so maybe Miles Morales or Scarlet Spider. Or maybe even Symbiote Spider Man vs another villain, maybe Vulture, Electro or Rhino

Ant Man vs Yellowjacket would be cool, especially seeing as the Mighty Micros tend to use classic comic designs

Thor vs Loki would be a fairly obvious one, but maybe swapping out Loki for another villain like Malekith would be interesting (I know Malekith would then be an exclusive, but seeing as how DC had Bizarro and Doomsday, I'm thinking outside the box)

A really cool one could be Hawkeye vs Crossbones or Taskmaster... Literally just realised that a simplified Crossbones torso would be ideal for Punisher or Ares

Doctor Strange vs Dormammu (continuing the Bizarro/Doomsday theory) would be a... MAGICAL set... I'll see myself out :laugh:

Also this one is really not serious, but could you imagine an Agent Coulson vs Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider set, with a mini Lola and mini Hell Charger... That would be hilarious

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

Spidey v Venom would be cool. But I don't think his eyes could be anymore shut than the Spidey v Scorpion variant, so maybe Miles Morales or Scarlet Spider. Or maybe even Symbiote Spider Man vs another villain, maybe Vulture, Electro or Rhino

Ant Man vs Yellowjacket would be cool, especially seeing as the Mighty Micros tend to use classic comic designs

Thor vs Loki would be a fairly obvious one, but maybe swapping out Loki for another villain like Malekith would be interesting (I know Malekith would then be an exclusive, but seeing as how DC had Bizarro and Doomsday, I'm thinking outside the box)

A really cool one could be Hawkeye vs Crossbones or Taskmaster... Literally just realised that a simplified Crossbones torso would be ideal for Punisher or Ares

Doctor Strange vs Dormammu (continuing the Bizarro/Doomsday theory) would be a... MAGICAL set... I'll see myself out :laugh:

Also this one is really not serious, but could you imagine an Agent Coulson vs Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider set, with a mini Lola and mini Hell Charger... That would be hilarious

Hahahaha love the idea of Coulson and Robbie Reyes that freaking cool! 

But yea. They're into comic versions goofy face prints. Hulk and Red Hulk is also nice.

I want something different. A character that they haven't represented in lego yet. 

2 minutes ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

For Mighty Micros, I would love to see Thor vs. some obscure villain that is not Loki (hopefully someone cool like Skurge), Black Panther vs. Klaw, or Thing vs. Doctor Doom.

Panther will be a good choice tie up with the upcoming movie' but classic comic appearance in the MM set! And this time with helmet not just a face print and with claws!

I hope they choose for a comic superhero/villain we can easily alter to a non cartoony version. 

While I'm really happy that we'll be getting Awesome Mix 1x2 print, it's a bit late after Guardians 2. Now let's hope Lego makse Zune print soon!

What I don't get is that if it is their comic outfits why does he have the Awesome Mix? I have a feeling it won't be comic based.... 

36 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

What I don't get is that if it is their comic outfits why does he have the Awesome Mix? I have a feeling it won't be comic based.... 

And the Milano, they didn't called the spaceship that in the comics. Probably hybrid? Mix of both?

I don't think we'll get details for sets aside MMs because it's almost certain that most/all normal sets will be movie-based and Marvel doesn't want spoilers

I wonder how different the MM Milano will be from the recent mini polybag Milano. Sounds like a cute set though.

As for the others, I'm hoping for a purple Hawkeye. Or Black Widow would be nice if she had a simple torso without all the blue lines.

3 hours ago, Shahennian said:

I don't think we'll get details for sets aside MMs because it's almost certain that most/all normal sets will be movie-based and Marvel doesn't want spoilers

Indeed. This is the reason why we can't have any leaks but I'm still hoping Delta will get info on what we get. 

1 hour ago, BlueberryWaffles said:

I wonder how different the MM Milano will be from the recent mini polybag Milano. Sounds like a cute set though.

As for the others, I'm hoping for a purple Hawkeye. Or Black Widow would be nice if she had a simple torso without all the blue lines.

Probably color slight? And being able to sit will make it slightly bigger to the polybag.