Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

3 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

After watching GoTG 2,we can all happily say lego won't make worse Milano set anytime soon!

Spoiler

Good thing, it's destroyed! Well I think Yondu's spaceship will be nice if they decided to make a ship for the 3rd installment, but that's after IW and Avengers 4.

1 hour ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Yay!!!! A Lego Kurt Russell minifig!!! Is this a first assuming they make him?

What do you mean by that?

18 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:
  Hide contents

Good thing, it's destroyed! Well I think Yondu's spaceship will be nice if they decided to make a ship for the 3rd installment, but that's after IW and Avengers 4.

What do you mean by that?

Yeah that ship Quadrant will probably appear in IW line of sets next year. 

Edited by benderisgreat

Do you guys think that there is a chance that we'll be seeing more Spider-Man comic based sets next year? There are still some very prominent figures missing that I'd love to see Lego do. Also since there is a new Spider-Man show coming out this summer maybe they'll make sets based on that?

19 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Do you guys think that there is a chance that we'll be seeing more Spider-Man comic based sets next year? There are still some very prominent figures missing that I'd love to see Lego do. Also since there is a new Spider-Man show coming out this summer maybe they'll make sets based on that?

If we're talking about the "chance" anything can happen, seeing the Goliath figure that is so obscure, we can expect that atleast we're getting a classic comic release. Still not confirm tho.

3 hours ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Spider Gwen will be in this series, we don't have a Spider Gwen, we need a Spider Gwen. So I really hope they'll do sets from the show, or for what I'd assume is more content just more comic sets. What we really need from Spider Man;

• Spider Gwen (if you guys cant tell, I'm a really big Spider Gwen fan :laugh:)
  • Shocker
  • Lizard
  • Mysterio
  • Agent Venom
  • More costumes
3 hours ago, Battlinpanther said:

Trying to guess which kinds of Infinity War sets we may get. It is looking like the Black Order will be in the film.

Theres so many characters, we don't know who will be where doing what yet, we don't really know much about the actual plot of the film (aside from Thanos hunting Infinity Stones), we don't know how many sets we'll have, but I'm expecting not every character of significance will appear in the first wave of sets

So next year there is 4 Marvel movies: Infinity War, Black Panther, Ant-Man and the Wasp, and the animated Spider-Man movie. Will there be sets for all four of these? Obviously Avengers will, and most likely Spider-Man too considering how much Lego likes to make Spidey sets. I'm just hoping they find room for a Black Panther set and maybe one or two Ant-Man sets.

6 hours ago, BlueberryWaffles said:

So next year there is 4 Marvel movies: Infinity War, Black Panther, Ant-Man and the Wasp, and the animated Spider-Man movie. Will there be sets for all four of these? Obviously Avengers will, and most likely Spider-Man too considering how much Lego likes to make Spidey sets. I'm just hoping they find room for a Black Panther set and maybe one or two Ant-Man sets.

They will skip animated Spider-Man movie, it's not part of MCU. So just 3 movies, like this year. Obviously Black Panther and Ant-Man and the Wasp are smaller movies , so I expect 1 set per each movie. IW is the big one: considering how many characters are in it, I expect it to have more sets than AoU which had 6. Minifigures wise we need: Avengers, new Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain Marvel, Dr Strange, Thanos, Black Order. A lot of characters!

Do you guys think, we're going to get an updated Black panther fig?

I'm pretty sure about Antman getting a new suit, as it was confirmed when they had press release. It's a mix of the old suit & civil war suit design' hopefully a new mold for helm but I doubt.

14 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Do you guys think, we're going to get an updated Black panther fig?

I'm pretty sure about Antman getting a new suit, as it was confirmed when they had press release. It's a mix of the old suit & civil war suit design' hopefully a new mold for helm but I doubt.

Possible, but knowing Lego's love for penny pitching, they will probably use CW minifigure.

10 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Possible, but knowing Lego's love for penny pitching, they will probably use CW minifigure.

That figure is fine, but I hope they'll add more details on it. Leg and Arm printing!

Also I'm expecting Klaw minifig as he is the main villain.

27 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

That figure is fine, but I hope they'll add more details on it. Leg and Arm printing!

Also I'm expecting Klaw minifig as he is the main villain.

CW Black Panther lacked some detail, especially on legs. Good thing MoS Zod's legs were a great replacement. I think 20$ set for Black Panther is a most probable one. Minifigures wise, I guess Klaw and Killmonger?

14 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

Yeah that ship will probably appear in IW line of sets next year. 

I have seen the movie, but ....  

Spoiler

(to my understanding they fixed the Milano, or did i mis something?)

On 5/6/2017 at 0:07 PM, allstyles said:

I have seen the movie, but ....  

Hide contents

(to my understanding they fixed the Milano, or did i mis something?)

It's still crashed on that planet Berherst. They now use Quadrant as their HQ.

Edited by benderisgreat

5 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

CW Black Panther lacked some detail, especially on legs. Good thing MoS Zod's legs were a great replacement. I think 20$ set for Black Panther is a most probable one. Minifigures wise, I guess Klaw and Killmonger?

Killmonger to be a bigfig! Lmao. Atleast a decent set if they gonna make just 1. Like Sanctum Sanctorum! 

7 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

They will skip animated Spider-Man movie, it's not part of MCU. 

Didn't we get sets for The Amazing Spider-Man movies?

1 minute ago, Battlinpanther said:

Didn't we get sets for The Amazing Spider-Man movies?

We didn't get any sets for TASM. What we got is a polybag of Shocker and SDCC Spiderman fig. 

Actually I can see Quadrant ship being one of the biggest sets for Avengers IW. It's really big in GoTG Vol2! 

And we definitely need Kraglin minifigure in IW sets! Such a great character, could use Yondu's fin piece  :(

Edited by benderisgreat

On 2017-5-6 at 2:26 PM, SpiderJazz said:

We didn't get any sets for TASM. What we got is a polybag of Shocker and SDCC Spiderman fig. 

*Electro

On 5/6/2017 at 1:06 PM, benderisgreat said:
  Hide contents

Actually I can see Quadrant ship being one of the biggest sets for Avengers IW. It's really big in GoTG Vol2! 

Hide contents

And we definitely need Kraglin minifigure in IW sets! Such a great character, could use Yondu's fin piece  :(

Considering they were repairing the Milano with a magic hand wand thingy before the action of the film took them off planet, and the Quadrant already was shown in the film with a hanger big enough to hold a M-Class Warbird; and the film takes place in 2014 while Avengers 3 will probably be set in 2018... My bet is that in the four years between the films the Milano will be either repaired or replaced with a Milano 2. It is to much of an iconic looking ship to have the bulbous Quadrant be its full time replacement for the remainder of the series. Still, I'd love to see the Quadrant as their "base" of activity in Avengers 3; while the Milano is more of their "action" moment ship for dogfights and planetary excursions. Of course I would love to see a Lego version of the Quadrant with a micro scale Milano to dock with it... although I am sure it will lead to jokes about the Milano getting smaller every release... :laugh:

Edited by xboxtravis7992

On 5/5/2017 at 2:08 PM, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Perhaps, I also could see at least one set based on Sony's animated Miles Morales Spiderman movie for 2018.

On 5/6/2017 at 1:55 AM, benderisgreat said:

They will skip animated Spider-Man movie, it's not part of MCU. So just 3 movies, like this year. Obviously Black Panther and Ant-Man and the Wasp are smaller movies , so I expect 1 set per each movie. IW is the big one: considering how many characters are in it, I expect it to have more sets than AoU which had 6. Minifigures wise we need: Avengers, new Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain Marvel, Dr Strange, Thanos, Black Order. A lot of characters!

Not sure if it is still active, but Lego has a licence with Columbia (Sony) for Ghostbusters, so I couldn't see ruling the possibility out yet.

Also, Disney got merchandising rights to TASM2 back in 2014, so maybe the same could be for Sony's animated film next year.

5 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Perhaps, I also could see at least one set based on Sony's animated Miles Morales Spiderman movie for 2018.

Not sure if it is still active, but Lego has a licence with Columbia (Sony) for Ghostbusters, so I couldn't see ruling the possibility out yet.

Also, Disney got merchandising rights to TASM2 back in 2014, so maybe the same could be for Sony's animated film next year.

Marvel owns Spider-Man merchandise rights , so it's highly unlikely they will allow toy manufacturers to make toys based on other studios movie. If Homecoming wasn't MCU movie, we would get any sets based on it.

I would expect 1 black Panther set with Panther himself (maybe an unmasked head to ad some variation?), one of his guard ladies (forget their name right now), and the villain.

for Ant-Man and the Wasp I would expect the same as the first film; a £20/$20 set with Ant-Man, the Wasp and the Villain.

i think infinity War is likely to just have 6 sets, Lego hasn't really gone over that with any waves of Superheroes. Avengers had 6, the comic Justice League wave had 5, Age of Ultron had 6 (maybe 7 if you include the Helicrarrier), and the January/March waves this year in Marvel had 6. I think the most we would get is 6, but a lot of big sets to contain more figures, and maybe an extra set in the summer with spoiler characters like Civil War.

5 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

I would expect 1 black Panther set with Panther himself (maybe an unmasked head to ad some variation?), one of his guard ladies (forget their name right now), and the villain.

for Ant-Man and the Wasp I would expect the same as the first film; a £20/$20 set with Ant-Man, the Wasp and the Villain.

i think infinity War is likely to just have 6 sets, Lego hasn't really gone over that with any waves of Superheroes. Avengers had 6, the comic Justice League wave had 5, Age of Ultron had 6 (maybe 7 if you include the Helicrarrier), and the January/March waves this year in Marvel had 6. I think the most we would get is 6, but a lot of big sets to contain more figures, and maybe an extra set in the summer with spoiler characters like Civil War.

I wish we can get black panther variant (entirely new suit) or un masked head. 

For Antman, yes new suit also, as they (marvel) already confirmed that the suit he's going to use is a mix of civilwar and his original suit.

Infinity War - I'm afraid they'll be using rehash figs and I also expect atleast 5 or 6 sets. 

Hopefully, they'll do justice with Thanos bigfig, Black order, another variant of Cap and Ironman also SPIDERMAN (iron spider) Updated Dr. Strange and many more!