Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

Just now, Dr Axels said:

It was in an article I read months back about Infinity War.  I'm honestly not sure where exactly.  Whether we will see that in set form, however, is still unknown to me.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Captain Marvel also suppose to debut in the film too?  I am just trying to calculate the odds of seeing her in a set.

Yup she's in the film, we don't know yet if she has her power of just a normal pilot/person. But yea she's in the film. 

9 minutes ago, Dr Axels said:

It was in an article I read months back about Infinity War.  I'm honestly not sure where exactly.  Whether we will see that in set form, however, is still unknown to me.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Captain Marvel also suppose to debut in the film too?  I am just trying to calculate the odds of seeing her in a set.

She'll probably appear as a set up to her own movie, then she'll suit up in Part 2

There's also a possibility of her being included in the set if she suit up. Remember what happened to BP. 

AND SPIDEY! 

There's no way there will be only 4 IW sets! I mean we need all main Avengers, at least some Guardians members(big Groot, Star-Lord and Rocket), Thanos and Black Order! Unless the sets are 100$ each,we won't get every major character. I hope will get at least 6 sets not including exclusives.

To clarify, there's been no actual rumor saying Groot will fight Hulk in the film. It was Vin Diesel saying he wants to see Groot fight Hulk. There's nothing indicating that actually happens.

As for Captain Marvel I don't think she's suiting up in this one. She will likely just appear as a soldier or something and then she'll return as Captain Marvel in Part 2 after her solo movie. It's already been confirmed Captain Marvel is going to be an origin story.

The following is about a confirmed casting in Infinity War, if you don't want to know anymore, don't open, but its literally nothing to spoil

Man Ape. Man Ape is coming back for Infinity War after Black Panther, as is Shuri (T'Challa's sister). This kind of sounds like maybe (taken from the pages of Infinity), there could be maybe a scene in the film where Thanos' forces attack Wakanda...

So maybe we don't need official Black Panther sets, just throw BP, Man Ape, Bucky, a Dora Milaje and Proxima Midnight (I dont know, thats just... speculation) into a set and BOOM! Attack on Wakanda set

6 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

The following is about a confirmed casting in Infinity War, if you don't want to know anymore, don't open, but its literally nothing to spoil

Hide contents

Man Ape. Man Ape is coming back for Infinity War after Black Panther, as is Shuri (T'Challa's sister). This kind of sounds like maybe (taken from the pages of Infinity), there could be maybe a scene in the film where Thanos' forces attack Wakanda...

So maybe we don't need official Black Panther sets, just throw BP, Man Ape, Bucky, a Dora Milaje and Proxima Midnight (I dont know, thats just... speculation) into a set and BOOM! Attack on Wakanda set

Possible we get something like that but that takes away a slot in Infinity War sets and that's unlikely to happen all major chacters in another film.

Well I hope, when Delta post later about leaks there will be about Marvel 2018 stuff (assuming that he'll post something)

what I think is, he got all of the information and just slowly giving some leaks. 

Does anyone else think we might be getting two waves of Infinity Wars sets, ala Star Wars? With TFA and RO, there was an initial wave tied to the film's release which didn't have any real spoilers, and then a later wave. Might Marvel be doing the same thing, to avoid any Giant-Man-esque spoilers? Four sets for a winter/spring 2018 release, and then more sets for the summer? It would explain Delta's "At least four" comment...

^Honestly, I'm kind of leaning towards the idea of a wave of sets for Infinity War, complemented the flowing year by a wave of sets for the Untitled Avengers film. Lego released a wave in late 2010 of Harry Potter sets for Deathly hallo: Part 1, then four more sets in Summer 2011 for Deathly Hallows: Part 2. I mean, it's not like the two Avengers movies will be unrelated

^That makes more sense to me. Besides, at the time Infinity War sets release, the Black Panther, Thor, Spider-Man, and probably even Guardians sets will still be on shelves as well, so I don't think every single character necessarily needs to be included among the four sets.

6 minutes ago, Tragic Banjo said:

^That makes more sense to me. Besides, at the time Infinity War sets release, the Black Panther, Thor, Spider-Man, and probably even Guardians sets will still be on shelves as well, so I don't think every single character necessarily needs to be included among the four sets.

So, did you just confirm that there will be a Black Panther set coming in Jan 2018 or your just assuming? 

2 minutes ago, Nuns In Crocs said:

Do you think we are going to get any comic based sets in January like we did this year? 

No one knows, and that what we all want to know, you can read few pages back that's all what we got for now. 

8 minutes ago, Nuns In Crocs said:

Do you think we are going to get any comic based sets in January like we did this year? 

Not a chance! BP movie will probably get 1 set, and then 4 or more IW sets for first half of the year. Maybe if we're lucky we'll get 1-2 comic based sets in summer along with Ant-Man 2 set. But even that's a far fetched idea.

20 hours ago, Battlinpanther said:

To clarify, there's been no actual rumor saying Groot will fight Hulk in the film. It was Vin Diesel saying he wants to see Groot fight Hulk. There's nothing indicating that actually happens.

As for Captain Marvel I don't think she's suiting up in this one. She will likely just appear as a soldier or something and then she'll return as Captain Marvel in Part 2 after her solo movie. It's already been confirmed Captain Marvel is going to be an origin story.

Then that is probably what I had heard.

1 hour ago, Tragic Banjo said:

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

So, did you just confirm that there will be a Black Panther set coming in Jan 2018 or your just assuming? 

I don't think he is.  The shelf life of a set is normally 1 to 2 years.  My local store still has the Superhero Airport Battle on shelves, and that is well over a year old now.  I think he is just pointing out that it'd be a waste to feature those characters when they may be available through other means.

Still, I hope we hear something about Black Panther soon.  I am dying for Ulysses Klaue to get his own figure.

15 minutes ago, Dr Axels said:

I don't think he is.  The shelf life of a set is normally 1 to 2 years.  My local store still has the Superhero Airport Battle on shelves, and that is well over a year old now.  I think he is just pointing out that it'd be a waste to feature those characters when they may be available through other means.

Still, I hope we hear something about Black Panther soon.  I am dying for Ulysses Klaue to get his own figure.

Oh so he's talking about Black Panther Jet pursuit? Same here tho I want to get an updated fig of Black Panther or T'challa 

1 hour ago, Dr Axels said:

He says probably guardians as if he isnt sure they will still be available a year later, i doubt a 2 year old civil war set will still be out next may... :) hopefully he can clear this up

Yeah, I fully expect Black Panther Pursuit to be retired by the end of this year; I was talking about the sets for the actual Black Panther solo movie. Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by Tragic Banjo

56 minutes ago, Tragic Banjo said:

Yeah, I fully expect Black Panther Pursuit to be retired by the end of this year; I was talking about the sets for the actual Black Panther solo movie. Sorry for the confusion.

Just to be clear, you are confirming that there will be a set/s for the actual solo movie of Black Panther? 

That is also my understanding, I just want a confirmation from him. It's kinda tricky when e answers.

Ya know, it will hurt if you assume that there will be one if the truth is none. :laugh:

13 hours ago, Tragic Banjo said:

Your profile pic is my face right now.

/you're my favorite leaker :wub:

On 6/3/2017 at 9:50 PM, SpiderJazz said:

That is also my understanding, I just want a confirmation from him. It's kinda tricky when e answers.

Ya know, it will hurt if you assume that there will be one if the truth is none. :laugh:

I know everyone wants to jump for joy thinking that's a confirmation, but I'm not convinced yet.  Right now, I'll take it with a grain of salt.  But I certainly hope that there is some truth.

1 minute ago, Dr Axels said:

I know everyone wants to jump for joy thinking that's a confirmation, but I'm not convinced yet.  Right now, I'll take it with a grain of salt.  But I certainly hope that there is some truth.

We all want to know what's the truth, helloooo Banjo if you are there can you confirm it word by word.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Helloooo, Banjo . . .

Let's not look a gift horse in the mouth, let alone ram our arms down its throat. Patience is a virtue, as always.