TheBrickPal

LEGO Marvel's Avengers Video Game Discussion

Man, I wish they would've included a few more spidey characters/villains. I feel it's safe to assume this is the last DLC for this game, with TFA coming out next month (?). We had a good run, definitely the best DLC for a lego game so far. Now if the Civil War and Antman packs would hurry up and come to Xbox, that'd be great.

I believe the Civil War DLC may have showed up on steam, but you had to pay for it…

Well as of right now, the Spidey DLC is free on steam while you need to pay for the Civil War pack

Does anyone else on this forum use the Feral Interactive Mac version of the game? There still doesn't seem to be any of the DLC available yet, but the platform typically gets most of the DLC. Has there been any word on that front?

Please help i have all the chacaters gold bricks stan lee in peril minikits redbricks,vehicles and only have 2 more trophys which consist of witnessing the 100% stud tower and getting a platinum the problem is im at 99.9% on the completion and have no idea whats gone wrong

Please help i have all the chacaters gold bricks stan lee in peril minikits redbricks,vehicles and only have 2 more trophys which consist of witnessing the 100% stud tower and getting a platinum the problem is im at 99.9% on the completion and have no idea whats gone wrong

I believe the stud shower is at Avengers Tower and platinum may refer to finishing a race, hope this helps! :wink:

Does anyone know when, or if, the Ant-Man DLC and the Captain America: Civil War DLC are coming to the Xbox system? Thanks!

They both should have already been released so they may not end up being released at all.

So, I just picked the game up for Xbox 360 after an Amazon deal. Does anyone know how to use the map? The dots on the edges kind of confuse me, as to whether they're spots or what. I can't access a full map, like in Lego Marvel Supheroes. Upon hitting select, I'm asked whether or not I want to "Go to Space," which is already accessible from the Start menu. Any clue on how to work the free roam map, or whether or not there is such an option? Thanks in advance.

So, I just picked the game up for Xbox 360 after an Amazon deal. Does anyone know how to use the map? The dots on the edges kind of confuse me, as to whether they're spots or what. I can't access a full map, like in Lego Marvel Supheroes. Upon hitting select, I'm asked whether or not I want to "Go to Space," which is already accessible from the Start menu. Any clue on how to work the free roam map, or whether or not there is such an option? Thanks in advance.

From what I can remember, there is no full sized map. You just have to walk, or fly, or run, or whatever to the points on the mini map.

From what I can remember, there is no full sized map. You just have to walk, or fly, or run, or whatever to the points on the mini map.

Really? Ouch, well that stinks. Oh well, I'll have to get by. Thanks.

Really? Ouch, well that stinks. Oh well, I'll have to get by. Thanks.

Yeah, its takes a bit but surprisingly you get used to it! So has any one tried building the Squirrel-Buster IRL? :laugh:

Edited by Im a brickmaster.

I'm not sure if it's been talked about but Lightspeed to me is my favorite character! She is super OP! She has like everything I need to travel around the open worlds! Love her!

I'm not sure if it's been talked about but Lightspeed to me is my favorite character! She is super OP! She has like everything I need to travel around the open worlds! Love her!

Plus... She has rainbows. If I could by any hero it would be her, she flies, she has super speed and she has rainbow energy :grin:

Hate to break it to everyone, but Civil War and Ant-Man are probably never coming to other consoles... Curse you PS! :angry::hmpf_bad::thumbdown:

On another note... Everyone name their top 5 favorite characters, and top five least favorite. This can include DLCs.

Hate to break it to everyone, but Civil War and Ant-Man are probably never coming to other consoles... Curse you PS! :angry::hmpf_bad::thumbdown:

I hope that's not true. If it is, screw TTG and Stupid Playstation. That's really not cool.

I hope that's not true. If it is, screw TTG and Stupid Playstation. That's really not cool.

It is not so bad, since they never gave us all 3 Hobbit movies in Lego, only the first 2 in Lego: The Hobbit

It is not so bad, since they never gave us all 3 Hobbit movies in Lego, only the first 2 in Lego: The Hobbit

Yeah I wish they ended up giving us the DLC.

My favorite characters are:

Superior Ironman

Lightspeed

Spiderman Civil War

Antman (MCU)

Hawkeye (Classic)

So, just an interesting glitch I found today. By crossing either bridge in the Manhattan free roam, if you are using a flying vehicle (I use Lola) then you are able to not only bypass the roadblock, but also, so long as you hover/fly above the ground, cross into the "undeveloped" city you see across the water from the free roam. To enter you must go within a bridge, you can't accomplish it by simply flying into the zone. However, when flying through the undeveloped area (you must fly, otherwise you'll fall through the game), everything slows down.

Something similar was possible in the first game. On the street, if you sat inside a two-part vehicle (like the HYDRA TANK) and another player destroyed the main vehicle, the part you sit in falls through the ground, allowing you to fly off the map into the false cities around you.

Something similar was possible in the first game. On the street, if you sat inside a two-part vehicle (like the HYDRA TANK) and another player destroyed the main vehicle, the part you sit in falls through the ground, allowing you to fly off the map into the false cities around you.

Also the wall under the deck of the Statue of Liberty could be traveled through.

I bought the Game a few Days ago and i totally love it.The Graphics are nice, the Characters are great and it`s always Fun to see those adorable little Minifigs doing cool Stuff.Also the classic Lego Humor and many cool Ideas that give me Inspiration to build Things are something that makes it a nice Package.

But it seems the Game has a few Bugs and Glitches which might render it almost unplayable.

For example,that stupid Moonstone Machine in Struckers Castle,i just can`t get it to work.I followed Tutorials and Videos but the Machine doesn`t react or i`m just too stupid.

Also,if i leave the Level and go into Space for some Free Roam Fun in Manhattan i can only change one of the Characters at those Platforms.

Sure,i can use the second Character and change it into another Character but i can`t move away with the second Character and neither i can change to the first Character.The Game doesn`t freeze,you can still see People walking around etc and i can move the Camera but the second Character is stuck to the changing Platform.

Anyway to fix this?