talos

VIP Early Access Set -17 Feb

I was at my Lego store today, and got another print copy of the February 2015 calendar. It shows for 17-28 February, for VIP's, early access for a new Lego exclusive set. I usually see a lot of ideas or rumors on these events, but haven't seen any yet here. Or maybe I have missed something?

Does anyone have any ideas on what the new set is going to be? I would love to know!

76042 Avenger's Helicarrier is set to be released in March 2015, and thus will be available to VIP members early in the middle of February.

Have we seen an official picture of it yet? All I can find are the cusoo version.

Oh i saw that set; it has a ridiculous amount of pieces.

I wonder how the Ledo Idea set will turn out

I saw the photo of the March 2015 store calendar with double VIP points on March 14-29. Should I wait and get this Helicarrier during that time period, or purchase it as the VIP exclusive in February?

I saw the photo of the March 2015 store calendar with double VIP points on March 14-29. Should I wait and get this Helicarrier during that time period, or purchase it as the VIP exclusive in February?

I would wait till double VIP points. There won't be a rush on this set due to the price, not like the Slave 1.

I would wait for 2x points, but then again, they might pull another 'out of stock' surprise. ;-)

I would wait for 2x points, but then again, they might pull another 'out of stock' surprise. ;-)

Thanks for the replies. Yeah this is what I'm worried about. I'm waiting for the double points for a Tumbler or Helicarrier...