I just bag built the new 31000 Creator sports car set (didn't take a photo though). I would have done the 31001 Creator jet airplane but it had loose parts so it cant be done.

Here are a few of my bag builds:

8381374075_86745b513d_z.jpg

Friends Polybag, Built in the bag. by ChrisR18t, on Flickr

8382457550_8aa2afa16f_z.jpg

Monster Fighters Ghost Built in the Bag by ChrisR18t, on Flickr

The Friends polybag was awfully difficult once it came to putting the fig together since each body part is in it's own little baggie, but I did it some how. :wacko:

I have a few more:

The entirety of 79006 can be built in the bags.

img_2067-1.jpg

img_2068-1.jpg

The Spider-cycle from 76004 can also be built.

img_2071-1.jpg

All the Mixels come in a separate inner bag. Here's a sample of some built in the bag.

mixels_in_bag.jpg

And here's one of last year's smaller underwater vehicles (60090). The octopus' eyes can't be attached without opening the bag, so I guess it will be blind.

sea_scooter_in_bag.jpg

This may be one of the dorkiest Lego threads I've ever seen. :laugh: Well done everyone. I think I'll skip the challenge though.

Haha,this is so cool.Will try it when i get something small in a Bag.Oh and now try that with the Brickbank or the GBHQ :D

This may be one of the dorkiest Lego threads I've ever seen. :laugh: Well done everyone. I think I'll skip the challenge though.

Why is it dorky? Think of it like its just a Rubik Cube, just Lego! ... And much louder! :grin:

Why is it dorky? Think of it like its just a Rubik Cube, just Lego! ... And much louder! :grin:

I find it both bizarre and funny. It seems like it might be an obsessor's sort of challenge, taking Lego building to the next level. Maybe geeky would have been a better word to use :tongue:. Louder, I bet!

Never realized this was a thing! Really one of the most bizarre and yet somehow entertaining things I've seen on this site!

It's not dorky, it's like a Rubik's Cube! The king of non-dorky things.