Sign in to follow this  
legomilk

Bionicle list 2008

Look, if LEGO was trying to cover the names, why wouldn't they cover their most popular theme(Starwars) first?

It's just not logical.

Tks for keeping me informed there loooool !!

I think all that is really a loads of BS !! All the names from all the other themes are correct so I wouldn't see why those Bionicle ones are fake, its really doesn't make any sense at all *wacko*

Also when people that are oon the knowing loop tend to tell that X is fake, back read it to yes its confirmed :-D

*yoda*

Tks for keeping me informed there loooool !!

I think all that is really a loads of BS !! All the names from all the other themes are correct so I wouldn't see why those Bionicle ones are fake, its really doesn't make any sense at all *wacko*

Also when people that are oon the knowing loop tend to tell that X is fake, back read it to yes its confirmed :-D

*yoda*

As always, master *yoda* is right. *Bows elegantly*

Shakar

SEE ALSO: Transformers movie script, February 2006 :-D

Yeah, Lego acts silly with new sets. In this case though, instead of saying the usual "Those MIGHT not be real or are subject to change", this time they're saying, "Those are NOT real".

There's a big difference in those 2 statements.

In 1, after the set names are revealed (and most similar), one can go, "Oh, you guuuys. You got us. They WERE the right names lol!".

In 2, should they be nearly 100% correct, the response can justifiably be, "Wow... you guys flat-out LIED to us. Way to go, jerks."

So, they sure as hell better know what they're doing here.

Best case scenario? They realized amazon.de is a well-known source of leaks and decided to pair up with them to obtain data on how leak info travels to avoid it in the future.

Of course... that would result in amazon.de then losing credibility with customers...

Yeah, let's not forget that Greg Almighty doesn't always tell the truth... or perhaps is unknowingly fed misinformation to spread as well.

Did you read DV's post? GregF hasn't denied the realism of the set names; it's TLC that said they were fake.

I just found pics of the new sets, and if I am allowed, then I will post them. However, here is a discription.

Lewa Nuva: The same Lewa. Just with wings and a poseble head. His legs are probably different too.

Pohatu Nuva: Pohatu Nuva with a new weapon (Takanuva staff on a chain) and different Toa Metru legs in sand brown. Posable head too.

Toa Ignika: Has a silver mask of life, Matoro's (Inika) colors, and Axonn type legs. I really dislike it. But it might be Matoro, it looks like it.

So, its all the fans fault that the Nuva look out of proportion, and look almost exactly the same, there are no new peices, and the Toa Ignika is ugly. Bleh. 2008 looks bad.

-ZotS

Zaktan of the Shadows

post Today, 01:59 PM

I just found pics of the new sets, and if I am allowed, then I will post them. However, here is a discription.

LOL

So, its all the fans fault that the Nuva look out of proportion, and look almost exactly the same, there are no new peices, and the Toa Ignika is ugly. Bleh. 2008 looks bad.

THOSE PICTURES ARE FAKE.

In regards to how easy fake images are...

Courtesy of Makaru, on In_the_Bricks:

Um...

Familiar?

Here's a clue

Edited by JINZONINGEN 73

I want that black guy. Scaled down and simplified, it could be an awesome canister set. Makaru made it, didn't he? Well done.

Shakar

Nah, it was Toa of Muffins on In_the_Bricks.

Makaru should've put the word "Vampyra" next to that... kids'd be eating it up for WEEKS.