i read somewhere tht because of how not many humans would join they ended up recruiting aliens. unless im thinking of sith troopers which I doubt

"As the ranks of the Stormtrooper Corps were steadily replenished with enlisted troopers from both Human and Non-Human sources alike, the Empire's once heavy reliance on clones diminished over time, mainly due to the loss of Kamino and other various worlds that held cloning facilities.[30] In addition to the highly expensive operation of consistently producing clone soldiers, the practice was complicated by two other reasons—the most effective clones that were grown in the Kaminoan-fashion took too long to reach full maturity and the fast-grown Spaarti clones were of extremely poor quality."

This is what i found

"The new practice of recruiting Non-Humans as stormtroopers was continued by the Imperial Remnant. Over a century after the fall of the old Empire, the Remnant eventually reformed itself into a new Empire that was protected by stormtroopers composed of Humans, Near-Humans, Humanoids and even Aliens that hardly even resembled the Human anatomy standards. Non-Human stormtroopers were not the only new additions to the Empire's resurgent army, however; Human females became more common within the stormtrooper ranks by 130 ABY."

the "Imperial remnant" is now Disney Legends material and therefor not Cannon. the other entry you reference is from a time after the second Deathstar is destroyed. a time when a group called "the Empire of the Hand" who are also no longer cannon. limiting the time frame to only the era of the films it is clear that Human, and Clone are the only ones serving in the Imperial military, and those humans that serve must fall in a certain size group. (edit: the below is taken from the very same wiki page)

"After the failed uprising on Kamino in 12 BBY, Emperor Palpatine came to the conclusion that an army of clone soldiers was far too susceptible to corruption. Thus, he expanded the Stormtrooper Corps to include clones that were created from a variety of genetic templates, effectively marginalizing Jango Fett's progeny into a minority status.[13] In addition to the massive influx of new clone sources, the Corps began recruiting real Human beings to serve in the ranks as enlisted stormtroopers.[19]

If a man between the ages of 18 and 30 scored in the top fifth percentile, an Imperial recruiting agent would contact him and presumably arrange for the extraction of a DNA sampling for cloning. Men who did not score high enough to qualify as a genetic template were still used as regular soldiers. Also, it was preferable if enlisted troopers met a certain standard in height and weight.[source?]Princess Leia Organa was seemingly familiar with Stormtrooper Corps's standards by 0 BBY, perhaps as a result of her work with the Imperial Senate.[2]

For a time, the Stormtrooper Corps remained evenly balanced between clones and recruits, at least until the onset of the Imperial Civil War, which occurred alongside the ongoing Galactic Civil War. Due to the loss of Kamino and its cloning facilities, as well as many other cloning centers throughout the galaxy, clone stormtroopers became a rare commodity that the Empire could no longer afford to sustain.[30] As the Galactic Empire's unity became undermined by various splinter cell factions, a few successor states opted to vastly reform the Imperial recruiting policy. Unlike the old Empire, the Empire of the Hand recruited stormtroopers from a variety of Humanoid sources. Though the stormtrooper ranks remained consistently dominated by Human male recruits, it marked the first time that Non-Humans were allowed to serve as Imperial soldiers.[27]"

Edited by GallardoLU

the "Imperial remnant" is now Disney Legends material and therefor not Cannon. the other entry you reference is from a time after the second Deathstar is destroyed. a time when a group called "the Empire of the Hand" who are also no longer cannon. limiting the time frame to only the era of the films it is clear that Human, and Clone are the only ones serving in the Imperial military, and those humans that serve must fall in a certain size group. (edit: the below is taken from the very same wiki page)

"After the failed uprising on Kamino in 12 BBY, Emperor Palpatine came to the conclusion that an army of clone soldiers was far too susceptible to corruption. Thus, he expanded the Stormtrooper Corps to include clones that were created from a variety of genetic templates, effectively marginalizing Jango Fett's progeny into a minority status.[13] In addition to the massive influx of new clone sources, the Corps began recruiting real Human beings to serve in the ranks as enlisted stormtroopers.[19]

If a man between the ages of 18 and 30 scored in the top fifth percentile, an Imperial recruiting agent would contact him and presumably arrange for the extraction of a DNA sampling for cloning. Men who did not score high enough to qualify as a genetic template were still used as regular soldiers. Also, it was preferable if enlisted troopers met a certain standard in height and weight.[source?]Princess Leia Organa was seemingly familiar with Stormtrooper Corps's standards by 0 BBY, perhaps as a result of her work with the Imperial Senate.[2]

For a time, the Stormtrooper Corps remained evenly balanced between clones and recruits, at least until the onset of the Imperial Civil War, which occurred alongside the ongoing Galactic Civil War. Due to the loss of Kamino and its cloning facilities, as well as many other cloning centers throughout the galaxy, clone stormtroopers became a rare commodity that the Empire could no longer afford to sustain.[30] As the Galactic Empire's unity became undermined by various splinter cell factions, a few successor states opted to vastly reform the Imperial recruiting policy. Unlike the old Empire, the Empire of the Hand recruited stormtroopers from a variety of Humanoid sources. Though the stormtrooper ranks remained consistently dominated by Human male recruits, it marked the first time that Non-Humans were allowed to serve as Imperial soldiers.[27]"

my point exactly. sometimes you shouldn't argue a point without something to back it up GuyDudeMan27

There really is no point here since we never see a stormtrooper face thus making it irrelevant. The only certainty is they could be a clone thus the use of a clone head. A blank head would infer it was neither a clone or human.

my point exactly. sometimes you shouldn't argue a point without something to back it up GuyDudeMan27

What point was I arguing, exactly? This is saying exactly what I was saying. In all honesty, I don't understand why this topic is still active. Can we please just put this to rest and not point fingers at people?

What point was I arguing, exactly? This is saying exactly what I was saying. In all honesty, I don't understand why this topic is still active. Can we please just put this to rest and not point fingers at people?

you said aliens wernt part of the stormtooper corps

you said aliens wernt part of the stormtooper corps

For the most part, they aren't. Can we please just put this to rest now?