Brando

My first MOC: stealthy theft

Hello Eurobrick forum.

In this forum there are so many wonderfull creations so I decided to lower the level a little bit turning myself from a viewer into a builder.

This is my first ever MOC and it's called "stealthy theft".

15924965192_6be81847de_n.jpg

15739588559_9c3b6c8459_n.jpg

15305972953_0b078d4243_n.jpg

15899807896_797803f839_n.jpg

15305956123_41b8114aac_n.jpg

I know many of the pices I used are very old and yellowed but they are the only I have.

I tried to mimic the wall style of this great project http://www.eurobrick...owtopic=101508.

Please let me know if you have suggestions.

Welcome to EB, Brando!

For such a limited scale, I think that looks really nice!

One suggestion, on the inside where the floor is starting to come up from his digging, maybe have a 1x1 light grey tile already displaced (in place of one of the cheese slopes) with a stud of brown showing in the hole to give it a little more obvious "being-dug-up" action there.

I look forward to seeing more of your MOCs! :classic:

Thank you very much!

I don't think he is going to succeed especially because right now he is digging with his bare hands.

Nice first build, the detail of a vine climbing the wall is good, and something a lot of first builders (or at least, I know I missed when I was a first builder) is tiling the floor, so :thumbup: there too! Naturally piece limitations provide quite a challenge, but if you stagger the dk grey more (like one here

____________________________one here) that could help!

Edit: (one here one here didn't turn out exactly like I had planned, but the idea is one and then another half underneath.)

Edited by Kai NRG