Hi,

Well,

15709770460_39070e3f4a_z.jpg

15896421822_a520b8597e_z.jpg

this is my first try to assemble truck with theese wheels (I finally bought them enough to make this ;) )

It features HOG steering that must be disassembled (axle-connector) when you want to pneumatically lift the cabin to see the fake motor, or do something with front independent suspension.

15709583438_1610069b23_z.jpg

15871268446_927cbd4788_z.jpg

15895088231_0be136d2f8_z.jpg

It also features manually controlled outriggers with pneumatic cylinders on their end. It is also well (and it wasn't planned equipped for placing small PF BBs (Li-Po or AAA).

However, I have not enough space in it and bricks and idea to finish the superstructure on the M-motor powered turntable.

Non-working elements disassembled and more working showed:

15711307277_1f2a0021e7_z.jpg

Two rear "axles", if I can call them so, are simple - rigid to support the rear of the truck, and in combination with the front soft and heavy-loaded front suspension, to tilt the whole truck in weird way...

15709582898_b808cfb4bc_z.jpg

15711047069_f45c5042a5_z.jpg

FULL ALBUM: https://www.flickr.c...57649089686517/

It has many bugs, it is not perfect, but it was fun to build, and I think I have learned a lot ;)

(And I think that motorised version without many features (outriggers, etc.) is going to come in next weeks or years (? :tongue: ), but I do not make promises ;))

Enjoy, and please comment to tell me what you think about it ;)

Very nice looking truck

Does it also feature a compressor?

Keep moccing, you're on the right track :thumbup:

Thanks, no, it does not, compressor in another thing that is as source of energy external in this phase of building ;)

(And I will , that is one of few things that I can promise :D)

Nice looking truck. Is the M motor in there for turntable rotation?

Yes, when connected to the BB, it is supposed to rotate the turntable (but it is slow...) Otherwise it is useless. :D

Very cool looking truck. Love the design and the functions as well. Do you plan on building a trailer for it?

Oh, thank you very much!

Trailer? I do not know... Maybe for the motorised version it would be nice to have one, but I have not enough of theese wheels. :D And with different wheels it would not look good enough... ;) Maybe later... ;)

I really like the appearance of the cab :wink:

Thank you, I am glad you like it ;)