Hinckley

10246 Detective's Office

Does this go up on shop at home at midnight?

I was just thinking the same thing. What is making me hesitant about ordering, even if it is available, is one time a few months ago I was about to place an order very early on the 1st of the month and I noticed that month's freebie wasn't added to my cart. I cancelled the order, came back a few hours later, and when I added what I was buying to the cart, the freebie then showed up.

I don't know how it looked at shop.lego.com in previous years, but it is weird at the European shop now... The DO and UCS Slave 1 are now listed as "Coming soon" (they were listed as "Coming soon on 1st January" before midnight), the Flower Cart promotion banner is at the front page,but the promotion itself does not work and finally there is Ideas Birds set banner at the front page too that leads to "product not available" page... Big mess...

Good grief! It went from 'Coming Soon' to 'Out of Stock will ship in 30 days' in less than 40 minutes.

I am hoping it is a coding issue or something like that. Did they ever show "in stock"? Almost all the new sets show "out of stock/will ship in 30 days" I just can't decide if I should order now or wait for them to show in stock first?

When I received my email confirmation for the DO, it had a special link for additional instructions concerning the mirror element.

Did yours say it was being shipped now or in 30 days?

Good grief! It went from 'Coming Soon' to 'Out of Stock will ship in 30 days' in less than 40 minutes.

Even less- I was checking every 20 minutes or so and it went from Coming Soon to Shipping in 30 days- I don't think they were ever in stock - I'd be shocked if any stores have them today.

I am hoping it is a coding issue or something like that. Did they ever show "in stock"? Almost all the new sets show "out of stock/will ship in 30 days" I just can't decide if I should order now or wait for them to show in stock first?

I ordered now because I bet it will ship sooner. And if for some reason it doesn't ship until February I'd lose out on the freebie that "goes well" with the DO.

Did yours say it was being shipped now or in 30 days?

Even less- I was checking every 20 minutes or so and it went from Coming Soon to Shipping in 30 days- I don't think they were ever in stock - I'd be shocked if any stores have them today.

I ordered now because I bet it will ship sooner. And if for some reason it doesn't ship until February I'd lose out on the freebie that "goes well" with the DO.

Usually if an item you ordered is out of stock and there is a promotional item associated with said order , Lego will ship the promotional item first.

My order staus has gone from 'in process' to 'in warehouse'.

I should have an in store status within the hour.

Edited by Off the wall

But at least the Flower Cart promotion is now fully active at the European shop. Unfortunately we don't have the SW promo item here as you guys get there in the US... :-(

As of 8:15am on the West Coast all items released today Jan 1st on the US Shop@Home are listed as out of stock ship 30 days status!

From what I can tell, every new Jan 1 release now has that status. Which tells me it's not accurate. Not everything could have sold out that fast.

LEGO Store in Queens Center Mall here in NYC had DO and Ideas Birds set in stock, and purchased. :)

My guess is the website will be sorted out if not today than tomorrow.

Aw, wh-what!? No! I stayed up until 2, wasn't for sale, woke up a few minutes ago and it's out of stock? :cry_sad:

Whatever, I ordered it anyway. I just.. want it. :sceptic:

-Sci

Still no sign of availability......maybe a site-administrator has celebrated a bit too much, last night and forgot to change the status of the DO.....it is 20.11 hours now in Holland, Europe...