Sign in to follow this  
Thrash

Thieves Guild from Riddle of Regicide

Over the past two years I've been working on my fantasy/thriller novel, Riddle of Regicide. It's finally complete and is coming out tomorrow, so I figured there was no better way to celebrate being finished than to build a MOC from it. This scene happens at the start of the book when Draxin, the main character, is being trained in the art of thievery by Yortaz, the leader of the Thieves Guild.

15811822116_d4bbbb0783_c.jpg

Overall shot of the scene.

15215491394_f86ef93538_c.jpg

Close-up of the details. In the book the fireplace always flares green when Yortaz appears and disappears, so that's why the fire place is crazy looking.

15833598181_00a88c4a4b_c.jpg

Here are the two custom figures. Both were designed by me. Yortaz was printed by Eclipsegrafx and Draxin was printed by HighonBricks. A whole line of figures from the book is currently being printed, but they aren't ready quite yet.

15169431734_496bb228fb_n.jpg

And here's the cover of Riddle of Regicide.

More pictures can be found in the flickr album.

Thanks for looking!

Sounds really interesting Thrash. I'd love to see some of those custom parts you've generated like the dummy and the bed posts. Good work brother.

Sounds really interesting Thrash. I'd love to see some of those custom parts you've generated like the dummy and the bed posts. Good work brother.

Thanks! The bed posts are just our magic wands turned upside down. The training dummies are currently available in our game chains to champions, but as soon as we have excess inventory we'll make them available individually on the website. :)

Nice moc, the jester is outstanding. I do not own a kindle but the link Brickwarior, the custom accessories for minifig, is to be bookmarked. There I loved the grapes....

Good luck with the book!