Hinckley

Whack-a-Fig Contest

How about another 24 hours,when it is actually the 8th here :-)

Thats all the time I need so 24 hours from this message close the contest

thank you

Piranha

The contest closes on the 7th...you have ten minutes :-P

Stop making things up. Anyway, get your entry in ASAP since you are the only one I'm waiting on. Thanks! *sweet*

EDIT: Oh crap! I did say the 8th :-D :-D :-D Clearly you have enough time now. It is still the eight for another 24 hours. Sorry about that :-$

EDIT #2: I'm only thirty. This is way too young to be having these senior moments...

Its okay :-)

So 24 hours from this message is good

Thank you

and its only 6:54PM August 7th here(stupid time difference)

Piranha

Its okay :-)

So 24 hours from this message is good

Thank you

and its only 6:54PM August 7th here(stupid time difference)

Piranha

Thanks for not making me feel any dumber! :-$

Last day again everybody. Sorry that I didn't read my own post...Aren't you glad your entry is finished, though? Huh? Aren't you? :-$

Last minute whack on!

Um, can you add me to the whacked tally on the entry thread? I still havn't been added.

Um, can you add me to the whacked tally on the entry thread? I still havn't been added.

same here

if any1 wants to comment:

Since Bonaparte seems to follow me to every forum I go (no offence :-D ) and a pirate admin once said:

(quote Mister Phes)You have some competition Mr Bonaparte! You'll both have to build up your armies then war against each other - the victor gets to rule Belgium

A whacking war began for the rule of Belgium...

In this battle, Bonaparte has the advantage of a home match, but Tanotrooper has the element of surprise...

whackafigcontest.jpg

Entry on the last day :D

TT

Nice entry Tanotrooper, but it'd be even nicer if it was in the correct thread ;-)

Nice entry Tanotrooper, but it'd be even nicer if it was in the correct thread ;-)

:-D he put it in the entry thread too, but here if anyone wanted to comment... ;-)

I added you guys to the whack tally. Sorry, Axle I kept missing you because the entry is deep-linked. :-$

Have I missed anyone else? I've tried to double check but I might be a little off. Thanks again copmike for the great tally idea...it's really cool to look at everyone's stats.

Thanks, hinckley!

Sorry about the deeplinks, it's because they're .bmp instead of .jpg.

Deeplinks ON!

:-) Okay I just took Pictures *sweet*

How much time do I have?

I am installing the photo software now

1 hour is good and is all I need

Thank you :-)

PiraNHA

:-) Okay I just took Pictures *sweet*

How much time do I have?

I am installing the photo software now

1 hour is good and is all I need

Thank you :-)

PiraNHA

You're all good my friend. Take your time *sweet*

Phew! Okay I got my entry up but I'm gonna edit the descrption to a more detailed one *sweet*

Piranha

Phew! Okay I got my entry up but I'm gonna edit the descrption to a more detailed one *sweet*

Piranha

hmmmm. I can't quite make out what's going on in that picture, sorry. :-$ Do you have the ability to take another pic from another angle? :-)

Hehe Just a sec :-)

Okay now go look

Is that better?

Sorry about the first image it was a practice run

Piranha

Edited by Piranha

Hehe Just a sec :-)

Okay now go look

Is that better?

Sorry about the first image it was a practice run

Piranha

Great contest closes in 10 minutes and I have two collages to make >:-) awesome!

So what did you think of my entry?

Whacker:Me/Piranha

Whackee:Hinckley

Object:Palm Tree

Hehe, oh and you are sitting at your desk wondering what MOC to build next and the ice cube tray is on the stand ;-)

Also I gave your house a nice pin stripe pattern tiled floors :-D

Piranha( >:-) )

So what did you think of my entry?

Whacker:Me/Piranha

Whackee:Hinckley

Object:Palm Tree

Hehe, oh and you are sitting at your desk wondering what MOC to build next and the ice cube tray is on the stand ;-)

Also I gave your house a nice pin stripe pattern tiled floors :-D

Piranha( >:-) )

It's all right! *sweet* *y* What's creepy is that I do have a pinstriped floor and I keep my ice cube tray suspended under glass on a pedestal...

Cool entry Timento ;-) For once I have something eatable in my hand which i) is not a baguette :-D and ii) is not poison (cf Jar Jar Soup :-P ) !!

Sarlaac digestion On X-D

BTW, one question Hinckie: how many entries are there ?? because polls only allow 20 replies by question |-/ This might be a problem !! Need to PM the Supreme Chancelor about that ;-)

*yoda*

It's all right! *sweet* *y* What's creepy is that I do have a pinstriped floor and I keep my ice cube tray suspended under glass on a pedestal...

Which is creepier, that he knew you have those things, or that you actually do? :-P

On a serious note, this has been a fun contest to watch, nice work Hinkley! *y*

I highly anticipate spirited voting to determine just who is the whackiest of you lot :-D

Accordingly, I'm subject to <subtle> bribery, er financial inducements </subtle> um, someone just give me something and I'll vote for you! >:-)

Cool entry Timento ;-) For once I have something eatable in my hand which i) is not a baguette :-D and ii) is not poison (cf Jar Jar Soup :-P ) !!

Sarlaac digestion On X-D

*yoda*

Thank you Xwingyoda :-) , I thought you might like the chicken X-D I would have used a croassiant (sorry didn't spell that right :-/ ), but I didn't have one... Chicken is OK too, right? X-D ;-)

I would have used a croassiant (sorry didn't spell that right :-/ ), but I didn't have one...

Its spelt croissant ;-)

Yeay right, use the other typical French stereotpe >:-( When its not our baguette, its our croissant !! Tks God TLC didn't come up with a cheese part :-D :-P

Chicken is OK too, right? X-D ;-)

Hummmmmmmm...chicken !!

*yoda*

Sarlaac digestion On X-D

BTW, one question Hinckie: how many entries are there ?? because polls only allow 20 replies by question |-/ This might be a problem !! Need to PM the Supreme Chancelor about that ;-)

*yoda*

I have a solution although I'm getting tired. It's 3:30 am here. There are 36 entries not including mine, which I'm leaving out of the voting cause me no want ice cube tray. Should I PM you still? I think my solution is pretty smart! *sweet*

I have a solution although I'm getting tired. It's 3:30 am here. There are 36 entries not including mine, which I'm leaving out of the voting cause me no want ice cube tray. Should I PM you still? I think my solution is pretty smart! *sweet*

Yeay pm it to me and we will go from there ;-) There 2 I can think off quite easilly !!

*yoda*

Yeay pm it to me and we will go from there ;-) There 2 I can think off quite easilly !!

*yoda*

I PMed you. I am very sleepy. I making collages for hours now. I am waiting for you...very sleepy *sad* zzzzzzzzzz

It is now 4 in the morning. I need my sreepings now. Nighty night. Voting will start in the morning... *sad* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Its spelt croissant ;-)

Yeay right, use the other typical French stereotpe >:-( When its not our baguette, its our croissant !!

I'll tell you something that I've just recently heard and find interesting (you probably now it but still...):

Croassants Croissants ( ;-) ) were invented in Austria during the Turks' siege in 1683. By legend, bakers heard Turks digging a tunnel under the city to attack the it from within... They told the soldiers and they got rid of the Turks... For a memory, they made a pastry in the shape of a crescent moon and that's how the croissant was born.

It is very, very likely that you know this but maybe some other members don't ;-)

And I'm glad you like chicken X-D ;-)