Sign in to follow this  
Donnie Bricko

[SoNE Freebuild] Combat Training

Blax and I departed from Mon Calamari after receiving information that Fett was headed to Bothawui. Before we were able to hit hyperspace we recieved a transmission from Captain Denk. We are to rendevous with the fleet and report to him ASAP.

Captain Denk wanted a debrief on the mission and an update on the defector Blax.

15110607922_19d1cdc85e_m.jpgNow that you've been out in the field with Blax, what do you think?

14868973789_2528ae50ca_m.jpgHe seems to hate the Empire and has some good contacts, but I still don't fully trust him.

15110607922_19d1cdc85e_m.jpgMaybe training against Stormdroids will fuel his dislike of the Imperials. Head to Bothawui and capture Fett then we can further discuss Blax's future. The Force is with us.

15257845742_fc5bb329bc_z.jpg

15258242765_c8a593efba_z.jpg

15110607922_19d1cdc85e_m.jpgStormdroids are easy to create...we just dumb down the AI and plop on Stormtrooper helmets.

Please judge this freebuild. Thanks

-D

Great build.

The training room looks really cool. Reminds me of the one seen in TCW with a little more details that make it look more realistic.

But the best part are certainly the Stormdroids. They look soooooo cool :laugh:

I like the concept a lot, though it might be a little too advance for the Rebellion.

Yes, absolut great job on the MOC!

Like all the details and the idea with the stormrobots are really crazy - but good :laugh: .

markus