Electricsteam

(MOC) ESCO-Simpleton 0-4-0 RF Steamer

Hey guys! I am back! I was just going through bit of a dark ages and finnaly decided to build soemthing!

ESCO 0-4-0 steamer dubbed the simpleton....I got the idea for the simpleton after looking at a box of old baby train toys seeing how their pistons were made, so i decide i should translate that to lego for the smaller steamers...

LINK THE THE ALBUM... since i cant reaize on mobile http://imgur.com/GeBzncP more pictures to come

Looks like a Great simple but detailed loco! Is it motorized?

-RailCo

Yes it is! I am using the medium BBB wheels on a motor block. The RF receiver is in the cabin and the batbox is in the heavily damaged Coalcar?... Wow... I've forgotten the name XD Anyways I hope to make some more locos once I'm done unpacking

That is a nice little build. I really like the brick built style of the boiler. Great Work!

BTW.... I see that you are using four medium size drivers and I have recent had the experience with the larger Lego driver where the wheel tries to pop off the track (over ride) in a turn. I hope this is not an issue for me as it has occasionally caused my 4-4-0 to derail.

That loco has a nice classic look to it, great little build.

Thanks, Hey its nice to see a few familiar names after being gone for a year.... I am planning a building a text LPL before I build a nicely designed one.... Like the Behemoth and the Goliath.... (Yay I made a name for it LPL Lego Pneumatic Locomotive)

Curious, is this based on a real locomotive? Where does the ESCO name come from?

Its ny fantasy company name based on my username XD electricsteam and company