shawn_low

UCS Sticker Sheet Scans (My 10026 needs one!)

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

The stickers on the 10026 Naboo Starfighter set have cracked and peeled after years in storage. :-(

A search on the internet shows only one very poor resolution image of the DSS: http://fr.bricker.ru/images/parts/10026stk01_0.jpg

Does any kind soul have a decent scan of the sticker sheet they can share with me? I will take and post a photo of the decaying stickers on my set though personally, aside from the plaque, the rest of the stickers aren't really needed! The model looks better clean and sleek.

On another note, would it be feasible for people to scan SW Lego sticker sheets and hold them somewhere just in case a fellow member needs it for some reason (cracked with age, cat pees over it, child eats it for breakfast etc)?

n another note, would it be feasible for people to scan SW Lego sticker sheets and hold them somewhere just in case a fellow member needs it for some reason (cracked with age, cat pees over it, child eats it for breakfast etc)?

I scan most of my sticker sheets for some time now before using them on the set, especially the stickers of the collector sets. I'm a proud owner of a original 10019 UCS Rebel Blockade Runner and after some years, all stickers began to brittle or peeling off. Contacting TLG was not succesful, so I started to scan all my sheets in case I might need a new one.

Edit: I started scanning my sheets about 1-2 years ago, way to late for some of the wanted sets. Sorry for implying I'd have scans of 10019...

Edited by TheGreenMachine

I scan most of my sticker sheets for some time now before using them on the set, especially the stickers of the collector sets. I'm a proud owner of a original 10019 UCS Rebel Blockade Runner and after some years, all stickers began to brittle or peeling off. Contacting TLG was not succesful, so I started to scan all my sheets in case I might need a new one.

Many people do so.

And obviously, none share his high quality scanned files.

So selfish...

Sadly I never owned 10026, so I have no scan of its stickers. But if you need a scans of newer sets, just ask.

Thanks. My Rebel Blockade Runner is still NIB so I might pull it out to scan the DSS. Would be happy to share scans of sticker sheets.

Now, 10026 is such a strange set: it goes for a crazy price per piece ratio MISB! Used sets aren't terrribly expensive but the stickers. Ugh. Mainly concerned with the plaque sticker.

Anyway, if anyone can help with the scan, I'd be incredibly grateful and would be happy to make a donation to their charity of choice.

Sadly I never owned 10026, so I have no scan of its stickers. But if you need a scans of newer sets, just ask.

Fine.

A new topic with all UCS stickers indexed could be fine.

With very high quality scans only.

THAT would be useful.

Fine.

A new topic with all UCS stickers indexed could be fine.

With very high quality scans only.

THAT would be useful.

I'd like to see a thread with high-quality scans of EVERY Star Wars DSS here. That would be a great boon for many. Hosting shouldn't be a huge issue with cloud services such as Box and Dropbox. Even mediafire would be useful.

The only question is whether Lego would kick up a stink...

The only question is whether Lego would kick up a stink...

Could they? It's just a picture. When I build my 4 UCS sets later this year I plan on scanning their DSS's and making my own stickers, the DSS is too valuable to use.

If someone wants to setup guidelines that'd be great.

As someone who bricklinked several UCS sets (10030, 10129, 10143, 10179) I would really appreciate those files.

I'd offer all my scans. Hopefully my scans are good enough (I use 1200dpi, my scanner's max.)

That's way more than enough. 300dpi will be clear enough. 600dpi more than adequate.

All one needs is good quality sticker/label paper.

The lower part of the sticker is doable to create in a vector and the upper part of you happen to get a high resolution scan we can print it for you (solvent on vinyl, high res printer / cutter)

@henning1010:

you mean the 640xsomething ? I hope it will be good size when printed :)

Just bumping this topic as I'm still after a quality scan of the stockers for the 10026 set.

I can share scans for the 10179 and 10019.

Sorry to bring this topic back to life.

I need help on finding a scan of the sticker sheet for 10134. The ones I can find on the net are not really that wonderful... Someone who could help me?

Thank you very much in advance!

I not only scan mine but call Lego and request a new sheet on every set. They have never given me any grief over this... I have done this on the last five sets I bought and plan to keep it up!!!

I've just purchased a couple of sets off of ebay, and have just noticed that some of the stickers are peeling...would it be feasible for me to phone TLG and request New dss sheets ? Or would that be a bit TOO cheeky?

I've just purchased a couple of sets off of ebay, and have just noticed that some of the stickers are peeling...would it be feasible for me to phone TLG and request New dss sheets ? Or would that be a bit TOO cheeky?

I get a replacement set for every new UCS and large scale Technic set I buy and have for years. I always offer to pay for them and they never take any money. I dont know if I am just lucky but thats been my experiance...