gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hello everybody! Since the deadline has been extended, I built another entry for the CW community build! I present to you my most intricate MOC yet: a recreation of the most exciting and action packed episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars EVER! :sweet:

A Sunny Day in the Void

8751433850_e65d73bd5a_z.jpg

The Void by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Okay, maybe I just wanted to show off my pit droid and Gascon designs. :tongue: Although I did genuinely enjoy this episode a bit. :blush: Here is a profile shot of D-Squad: (from left to right) WAC-47, R2-D2, U9-C4, M5-BZ, Colonel Meebur Gascon, and QT-KT.

8751667816_65f9e5b18f_z.jpg

D-Squad by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

And here's A close-up of what is probably the only truly original part of this "MOC", the frog-like leader of D-Squad. He's a little oversized, but this is as small as I could make him.

8751435102_acb60c6309_z.jpg

Colonel Meebur Gascon by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

And for those unfamiliar with this episode, here's a reference picture:

640px-Epguide511.jpg

I absolutely hated this story arc, BUT that Gascon is pretty sweet!

Thanks!

I do like the Gascon as well as the episode, good job, though a black BZ would have been nicer.

Thanks! I'm glad I'm not the only one who liked it. :classic:

You think so? BZ is dark green, so I thought the green body would be very fitting.

337px-M5BZ-SWE.png

Only good part of this arc was the republic commando who completely f'd stuff up. Otherwise nice moc. Instantly recognizable.

Oh I hated this arc so much, but the idea of the D-squad is neat,

Its a shame there isnt an astro droid body in orange for U9-C4. Also a dark red body would fit QT better IMO. Gascon is really sweet, clever use of the cherries there! I'm liking this MOC really, I secretly hope Lego one day might release the D-Squad :classic: