Sign in to follow this  
Bricktooth

[MOC] AT-RT

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

683.jpg

Hi everyone! Here's my entry to the Revenge of the Sith Commumity Build, the AT-RT Walker. I actually started to build this MOC 1,5 years ago, when I bought the Turbo Tank Set, and was disappointed with the official version. Unfortunately, however, it was stuck in what could be called "Development Hell", with me being unable to find a good way of doing the legs. When this community build was announced, I found that this was a good opportunity to finally finish it. Although the ARF Trooper is CW, I built this based on the RotS model.

Here is a view from the front. It is very difficult lining up the legs correctly, something I failed to do in this picture.

674.jpg

The side:

675.jpg

The back:

677.jpg

A three-quarters view:

678.jpg

From above:

679.jpg

The feet were pretty hard to do, and they use a lot of illegal techniques.

681.jpg

And finally here is a shot of the ARF Trooper riding the AT-RT:

683.jpg

Thanks for watching!

Very nice model :thumbup: :thumbup:

Small but detailed :wink: :wink:

Very nice design. My son loves it so much he's going to try to replicate your design.

It is very nice to hear that your son likes it so much. :sweet: Hope you can correct some of my version's mistakes!

It really reminds me of the one from the Juggernaut, but all the differences really make it unique. Good job!

I built most of it using the Juggernaut version's pieces, that's why it's similar.

Awesome AT-RT Bricktooth. It is really nice to have such an accurate build in pretty much Minifig scale. The legs should be a little bit taller but if you extended them 1 stud it may look too high then. Nice build and addition the the CB. :thumbup:

Awesome AT-RT Bricktooth. It is really nice to have such an accurate build in pretty much Minifig scale. The legs should be a little bit taller but if you extended them 1 stud it may look too high then. Nice build and addition the the CB. :thumbup:

Because of the click-hinges on the legs, it's easy to pose them in different ways. It does look better with more straightened-out legs, though. If I have the time, I'll update the pictures.

Edited by Bricktooth

I think you really did good on the front. You minimized space to make it more accurate, while still retaining the shape.

That is an awesome looking AT-RT you built Bricktooth, and by the looks of it pretty accurate to minifig scale too! I'm impressed by the amount of detail you managed to work in such a small build, well done! :wub: