LiamM32

MOD: Emerald Night Kitchen Car

This is my first MOC on Eurobricks. Of course, as the title suggests, an extra car for 10194 Emerald Night. I don't know if this is really considered to be a "MOC" or a "MOD".

1338867508m_DISPLAY.jpg

In many unofficial Emerald Night cars, they simply use the same 4-stud wide windows, and subtract some of them. I decided to get more original. There are also 4 air filters instead of 3 (as in the official car). The reason for this is because there may be gasses from the cooking.

1338867511m_DISPLAY.jpg

Here is the opposite side of the car from a different angle.

1338867519m_DISPLAY.jpg

Here's the interior. From left to right; a counter with storage for utensils, a brick-built sink, a refrigerator, and oven and stove, and shelf's for glass cups.

1338867523m_DISPLAY.jpg

The passengers paid much money to get a first-class train ride. It isn't "First Class" if they don't get good food to eat.

1338867534m_DISPLAY.jpg

The part at the bottom is modified to be bisymmetrical. I also modified this on the First-class passenger car.

1338867516m_DISPLAY.jpg

Here you can see the car in the train. In this photo, the car is a bit different than in the rest of them, as I don't have enough pieces to complete 2 cars. You can see the page on MOCpages here.

Nice idea... i love food and the Emerald Night as well, so one of those kitchen-cars would be a nice addition to my Emerald Night, haha!!

Edited by LegoSjaak

That is indeed a very good idea. I might have to nick that from you :)

Your dining car looks awesome! If Lego made this I would be buying it!

I totally agree! But alas... LEGO and vision ;)

Thanks for the comments. I'm glad that people like the idea. I might post it on Rebrickable if I learn how to at some point, as some of you seem to want to build one yourself. The large windows are expensive on Bricklink, as they were only in one set.

Thanks for the comments. I'm glad that people like the idea. I might post it on Rebrickable if I learn how to at some point, as some of you seem to want to build one yourself. The large windows are expensive on Bricklink, as they were only in one set.

Please do :) If you need help just msg me!

I'm going to be offline for a month. Maybe then I will post the instructions.