Jump to content


MOC Pirate sticker/torso LIBRARY


57 replies to this topic  – Started by Bonaparte , Sep 09 2006 10:37 PM

#26 SirScottLego

SirScottLego

    Posts: 148
    Joined: 25-July 06
    Member: 867

Posted 28 September 2006 - 02:40 PM

Mister Phes. Can you please remove the link to my "Marine 2" and my "Merchant" those two torso's are no longer on brickshelf I had to make room for some others...

I hope to publish around 25 new torsos and minifigs this afternoon!  *sweet*

Thanks! SirScottLego

#27 Bonaparte

Bonaparte
  • Christmas Moose


    Posts: 14551
    Joined: 22-June 06
    Member: 822
    Country: Belgium

Posted 28 September 2006 - 03:49 PM

 SirScottLego, on Sep 28 2006, 02:40 PM, said:

Mister Phes. Can you please remove the link to my "Marine 2" and my "Merchant" those two torso's are no longer on brickshelf I had to make room for some others...

I hope to publish around 25 new torsos and minifigs this afternoon!  *sweet*

Thanks! SirScottLego

I have removed the links from the library.
But if you still have the designs (on your pc) I can store them somewhere else so we can keep them in the library.
Looking forward to see your new designs !!!

Want to find out more about our Reviewers Academy? Just click the logo.



Posted Image



New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here



Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide






#28 SirScottLego

SirScottLego

    Posts: 148
    Joined: 25-July 06
    Member: 867

Posted 28 September 2006 - 06:20 PM

They were just added to my Brickshelf account so when the become available I'll flood the library! Ye be warned...

#29 oo7

oo7
  • Master Carpenter


    Posts: 2892
    Joined: 27-May 06
    Member: 788
    Country: The US of A

Posted 06 October 2006 - 12:42 AM

Lord Bonaparte, I think you should add the woman pirate torsos from this CC page that has been posted multiple times in the forums to your library: http://www.classic-c...les/Torsos.html
Posted Image

#30 Bonaparte

Bonaparte
  • Christmas Moose


    Posts: 14551
    Joined: 22-June 06
    Member: 822
    Country: Belgium

Posted 06 October 2006 - 10:33 AM

 oo7, on Oct 6 2006, 12:42 AM, said:

Lord Bonaparte, I think you should add the woman pirate torsos from this CC page that has been posted multiple times in the forums to your library: http://www.classic-c...les/Torsos.html

Is this the one you are talking about oo7? I just added it.
Posted Image

With all these contributions the library is growing quite well.
We already have 117 high quality torso's in the library.
And I still have to add the ones from Sir Scott!

So we can already say that this IS the biggest pirate torso library on the internet.

Want to find out more about our Reviewers Academy? Just click the logo.



Posted Image



New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here



Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide






#31 oo7

oo7
  • Master Carpenter


    Posts: 2892
    Joined: 27-May 06
    Member: 788
    Country: The US of A

Posted 06 October 2006 - 08:08 PM

that's the one (and it's clones too).

I just noticed that these torsos are from caslte themes but can be also be used for pirates. Do you want to add them to the library as "pirate looking castle torsos" or something of the sort ?

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#32 Mister Phes

Mister Phes
  • Uncle Sam edit!


    Posts: 20302
    Joined: 19-March 05
    Member: 273

Posted 06 October 2006 - 08:24 PM

 SirScottLego, on Sep 29 2006, 01:40 AM, said:

Mister Phes. Can you please remove the link to my "Marine 2" and my "Merchant" those two torso's are no longer on brickshelf I had to make room for some others...


 SirScottLego, on Sep 29 2006, 05:20 AM, said:

They were just added to my Brickshelf account so when the become available I'll flood the library! Ye be warned...


So what's going on with this?  Has Bonepart sorted this out?  He's the one in charge of this thread so he knows what to better than I do - which is rare for this forum having someone knowing more about a certain aspect of it than me!

#33 Bonaparte

Bonaparte
  • Christmas Moose


    Posts: 14551
    Joined: 22-June 06
    Member: 822
    Country: Belgium

Posted 06 October 2006 - 10:00 PM

 oo7, on Oct 6 2006, 08:08 PM, said:

I just noticed that these torsos are from caslte themes but can be also be used for pirates. Do you want to add them to the library as "pirate looking catle torsos" or something of the sort ?

Posted Image

Posted Image
Good idea!
I will added them to the library soon.

Want to find out more about our Reviewers Academy? Just click the logo.



Posted Image



New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here



Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide






#34 Mister Phes

Mister Phes
  • Uncle Sam edit!


    Posts: 20302
    Joined: 19-March 05
    Member: 273

Posted 06 October 2006 - 10:09 PM

Excellent idea Bonaparte!  You're doing a really good job with this.

#35 El Bucanero

El Bucanero
  • Kiwi addiction!


    Posts: 3547
    Joined: 14-July 06
    Member: 851
    Country: Canada

Posted 22 October 2006 - 02:40 PM

I miss the captain roger torso in the library, I need it!

#36 Bonaparte

Bonaparte
  • Christmas Moose


    Posts: 14551
    Joined: 22-June 06
    Member: 822
    Country: Belgium

Posted 22 October 2006 - 10:30 PM

 Mr Tiber, on Oct 22 2006, 02:40 PM, said:

I miss the captain roger torso in the library, I need it!

I've been searching for the Captain Roger torso some time ago.
But I couldn't find any high quality design that I can put in the library.
Maybe you can use one of these? You should print it to see if it looks ok.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Maybe there is someone out there who can make us a high quality Captain Roger?

Want to find out more about our Reviewers Academy? Just click the logo.



Posted Image



New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here



Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide






#37 El Bucanero

El Bucanero
  • Kiwi addiction!


    Posts: 3547
    Joined: 14-July 06
    Member: 851
    Country: Canada

Posted 25 October 2006 - 07:03 PM

This would be good enough for me now! Thanks!

#38 oo7

oo7
  • Master Carpenter


    Posts: 2892
    Joined: 27-May 06
    Member: 788
    Country: The US of A

Posted 26 October 2006 - 10:00 PM

Could this serve as a good Imperial Armada torso?

___vvvv___
>>CLICK<<
___^^^___
Posted Image

#39 Bonaparte

Bonaparte
  • Christmas Moose


    Posts: 14551
    Joined: 22-June 06
    Member: 822
    Country: Belgium

Posted 26 October 2006 - 11:12 PM

 oo7, on Oct 26 2006, 10:00 PM, said:

Could this serve as a good Imperial Armada torso?

___vvvv___
>>CLICK<<
___^^^___

I added it to the library (Spanish)
Good find oo7!

Want to find out more about our Reviewers Academy? Just click the logo.



Posted Image



New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here



Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide






#40 oo7

oo7
  • Master Carpenter


    Posts: 2892
    Joined: 27-May 06
    Member: 788
    Country: The US of A

Posted 26 October 2006 - 11:25 PM

Any Time! ;-) The library's looking great!
Posted Image

#41 El Bucanero

El Bucanero
  • Kiwi addiction!


    Posts: 3547
    Joined: 14-July 06
    Member: 851
    Country: Canada

Posted 01 December 2006 - 07:07 PM

I personnaly think that torso looks like a peasant...

And why aren't the POTC decals in the Library?

#42 oo7

oo7
  • Master Carpenter


    Posts: 2892
    Joined: 27-May 06
    Member: 788
    Country: The US of A

Posted 01 December 2006 - 07:21 PM

 Mr Tiber, on Dec 1 2006, 02:07 PM, said:

I personnaly think that torso looks like a peasant...

Nah, just look at that huge gold elk bling. Obviously aristocrat. X-D

 Mr Tiber, on Dec 1 2006, 02:07 PM, said:

And why aren't the POTC decals in the Library?
Good question...
I think they should get there own section along with "Pirate looking Castle" that Bonaparte is planning on adding "soon".
Posted Image

#43 Bonaparte

Bonaparte
  • Christmas Moose


    Posts: 14551
    Joined: 22-June 06
    Member: 822
    Country: Belgium

Posted 01 December 2006 - 08:01 PM

 oo7, on Dec 1 2006, 08:21 PM, said:

I think they should get there own section along with "Pirate looking Castle" that Bonaparte is planning on adding "soon".
Do you mean these ones oo7?
I have already added them a long time ago.
I added them under "Official pirates/sailors" since they are official designs that can be used a sailor.
Maybe I have to give the structure of the library some more thought since it seems not so straightforward to find something.

 oo7, on Oct 6 2006, 08:08 PM, said:

I just noticed that these torsos are from caslte themes but can be also be used for pirates. Do you want to add them to the library as "pirate looking catle torsos" or something of the sort ?

Posted Image

Posted Image

 Mr Tiber, on Dec 1 2006, 08:07 PM, said:

I personnaly think that torso looks like a peasant...

And why aren't the POTC decals in the Library?
I think Sir Lego Scott has made some POTK torso's.
If he did, I added them to the library but I never watched POTK so I wouldn't know which ones the are  :-$

Want to find out more about our Reviewers Academy? Just click the logo.



Posted Image



New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here



Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide






#44 oo7

oo7
  • Master Carpenter


    Posts: 2892
    Joined: 27-May 06
    Member: 788
    Country: The US of A

Posted 01 December 2006 - 08:52 PM

 bonaparte, on Dec 1 2006, 03:01 PM, said:

Do you mean these ones oo7?
I have already added them a long time ago.
I added them under "Official pirates/sailors" since they are official designs that can be used a sailor.
Maybe I have to give the structure of the library some more thought since it seems not so straightforward to find something.

Maybe it does need some renovation, I saw "Brown sailor" and "merchant" and I thought they were another one of Sir Scott's decals, you problably should sneek in "official" or "Castle" somewhere.

 bonaparte, on Dec 1 2006, 03:01 PM, said:

I think Sir Lego Scott has made some POTK torso's.
If he did, I added them to the library but I never watched POTK so I wouldn't know which ones the are  :-$
Well Sir Scott made some POTC minifigs but he didn't post the torsos templates on the internet.

But we have some threads with other people's torso templates like this one,
http://eurobricks.ho...wtopic=5615&hl=
Posted Image

#45 Scouty

Scouty
  • [not worthy of classic film title]


    Posts: 7902
    Joined: 24-July 06
    Member: 863

Posted 01 December 2006 - 09:05 PM

 bonaparte, on Dec 1 2006, 02:01 PM, said:

I think Sir Lego Scott has made some POTK torso's.
Pirates of the Kraken :-P . Your library is good *y* .
.Posted Image
"Mr. Nowhere" John Doe >:] | Bruno Bear, the watchmaker | Sassy Cooter | Scar Mimitsus >:] |
First Officer Commander Cameron Walters :3 | Casey Cat, Puuurfect painter | Sveinn, the Uninspired :3 | Scouty | L'il Scouty | Langston Lionheart >:]

#46 Bonaparte

Bonaparte
  • Christmas Moose


    Posts: 14551
    Joined: 22-June 06
    Member: 822
    Country: Belgium

Posted 01 December 2006 - 09:17 PM

 oo7, on Dec 1 2006, 09:52 PM, said:

But we have some threads with other people's torso templates like this one,
http://eurobricks.ho...wtopic=5615&hl=
Thanks for bringing this to my attention oo7.
I will put these in the library "soon"  :).

Want to find out more about our Reviewers Academy? Just click the logo.



Posted Image



New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here



Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide






#47 Bonaparte

Bonaparte
  • Christmas Moose


    Posts: 14551
    Joined: 22-June 06
    Member: 822
    Country: Belgium

Posted 10 December 2006 - 10:14 AM

Thanks to woody64 (Andreas), we can now recreate the mighty Austrian army. He created the torso's which are now part of our library.

Next I will add the POTC torso's. I might need some help here with the names...

EDIT:
POTC added to the library.

Want to find out more about our Reviewers Academy? Just click the logo.



Posted Image



New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here



Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide






#48 woody64

woody64

    Posts: 805
    Joined: 12-November 06
    Member: 1078
    Country: Austria

Posted 10 December 2006 - 05:42 PM

 bonaparte, on Dec 10 2006, 11:14 AM, said:

Thanks to woody64 (Andreas), we can now recreate the mighty Austrian army. He created the torso's which are now part of our library.

Some additions to the decals of the Austrian army:

The decals are not completly correct but nearby some original paintings ...

The most serious problem are the hats. I did an experiment with plasticine which can be seen on brickshelfs ( the hungarian infantry officer: ).

I would propose the following hats (haven't tried them yet since I have to buy some on ebay first ..)

- adventurer brown head -> black landwehr hat
- white/black fireman hat -> black infantry helmet needs some golden stripes ...
- ulan shako (all armies have the same polish based, also the france) - no idea yet
- black imperial shako - infantry shako
- 2 tires - husar
- knight helmet for cuirassier (as bonaparte did)

By the way, who can give me some advices for painting faces or hats ...
(what colours are best ...)

Andreas
Posted Image
Visit the Shop for 3d printed Customs , find news on Facebook or visit the Flickr account.
Visit the Minifig Generator

#49 Bonaparte

Bonaparte
  • Christmas Moose


    Posts: 14551
    Joined: 22-June 06
    Member: 822
    Country: Belgium

Posted 11 December 2006 - 08:55 AM

 woody64, on Dec 10 2006, 06:42 PM, said:

Some additions to the decals of the Austrian army:

The decals are not completly correct but nearby some original paintings ...

The most serious problem are the hats. I did an experiment with plasticine which can be seen on brickshelfs ( the hungarian infantry officer: ).

I would propose the following hats (haven't tried them yet since I have to buy some on ebay first ..)

- adventurer brown head -> black landwehr hat
- white/black fireman hat -> black infantry helmet needs some golden stripes ...
- ulan shako (all armies have the same polish based, also the france) - no idea yet
- black imperial shako - infantry shako
- 2 tires - husar
- knight helmet for cuirassier (as bonaparte did)

By the way, who can give me some advices for painting faces or hats ...
(what colours are best ...)

Andreas

I have thought of making hats myself, but never really tried it.
It's a good idea to uses plasticine, but you will need a rather expensive installation to make them in plastic.
Posted Image

I do paint some stuff (helmet, eagles, ....) in chrome and gold.
I have bought an airbrush for doing this.
You can find more details (and some pictures of the airbrush I use) in this thread.
This is a black helmet that I have painted:
Posted Image

Do you have some images of the helmets and hats that you would like to have in a Lego version?
This will make it easier to help you search for a solution.
What do you mean by painting faces? Do you mean adding a mustache, beard, ... ?

Want to find out more about our Reviewers Academy? Just click the logo.



Posted Image



New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here



Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide






#50 woody64

woody64

    Posts: 805
    Joined: 12-November 06
    Member: 1078
    Country: Austria

Posted 11 December 2006 - 10:00 PM

 bonaparte, on Dec 11 2006, 09:55 AM, said:

What do you mean by painting faces? Do you mean adding a mustache, beard, ... ?

Yes beards and mustache ....

Lancer regiments were established in all countries with the typical shako:
see at Wikipaedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lancer

Hats of the Austrian Landwehr can be seen at:
http://www.napoleon-...ehr/c_Eder.html

Austrian infantry helmets can be found at
http://napnuts.tripo...eaustriainf.htm
I would recommend the black firemen helmet with some additional golden lines which may come nearby ...

Scrolling down you see the 1806 shako which I modded based on a cylinder
see the results at:
http://www.brickshel...landwehr-10.jpg


The grenadier I tried to model via plasticine ...
http://www.brickshel...grenadier-1.jpg

For artillery we can use the lego admirals hat.
see http://www.antiquesa...12/austarmy.htm

In this plate you can also see a landwehr hat, where I used the adventurer hat (which has to be painted black)

Whereas for the husar we can use the normal imperial hat (see top of the plate).

Andreas

Edited by woody64, 09 June 2007 - 11:29 PM.

Posted Image
Visit the Shop for 3d printed Customs , find news on Facebook or visit the Flickr account.
Visit the Minifig Generator



Reply to this topic



  


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored Links