The Penguin

The Penguin's Batman Minifigures. )

Ladies and Gentlemen! ) :sweet:

First of all I would like to say, that I've decided to open this topic on Minifig Customisation Forum in order to post all my Batman custom minifigures. I used to do it in Licenced Forum (my MOCs and MODs threads), but I have a feeling that it's

more correct to post them here. While my MOCs and MODs will still be posted there. ) :sweet:

I would like to start by posting some of my ild creations here. Please feel free to check:

My Gotham Heroes. )

My Gotham Villains. )

My Gotham Citizens. )

My Battle for Gotham. )Part 1. Part 2.

My Grand Penguin Armada. )

My other creations here. )

Thank you for your attention, ladies and gentlemen! ) :sweet:

Edited by The Penguin

Now to start with something, here's a new portion of my Batman minifigs. ) :sweet:

I hope you'll like them. ) :classic:

Who's that man in white? )

1.jpg

It's Two-Face, of course in his new two-color fedora hat! )

2.jpg

Bat-fans do remember that nice film Batman vs Dracula, so here's doctor Alucard:

3.jpg

Yum-yum! )

4.jpg

A villain I never liked, still had to make. Victor Zsasz )

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Now comes my pretty. Talia Al Ghul. Daughter of Ra's Al Ghul. Based mostly on BTAS image. ) :sweet:

8.jpg

9.jpg

Talia with father. )

10.jpg

And in alternative outfit. I can't decide which one is better though. ) Perhaps, you could tell? )

11.jpg

I proudly present you my new Scarecrow version, ispired by Scarecrow's new image in the great Batman:Arkham Asylum game. ) I just love thosse syringe-claws! :classic:

Scarecrow-batman-arkham-asylum-game-character-artwork.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

What an adorable child! What are you hiding there, little? ) :wub:

17.jpg

"I'm Baby Doll! Not a child!!!!!!"

18.jpg

19.jpg

Great Shivering Icebergs! 60-s Penguin is back! ))))) :laugh:

The_Penguin_2.png

20.jpg

"Waugh-waugh! How I missed my cigarette-holder! ))))))"

21.jpg

22.jpg

"And my old-school purple umbrella! )"

23.jpg

I hope you liked my new portion of minifigs, ladies and gentlemen! ) :sweet:

24.jpg

Thank you for your time!

Comment are very welcome as usual. ) :sweet:

Brilliant work as usual, Penguin! :sweet:

They all look brilliant! Very well done! :thumbup:

Can't wait to see more! :wink:

I love the Two-Face! But Ithink he should have a flesh hand, not white.

Thanks! ) Yep, flesh is a classical olution, though I'd based mine on a particular image. ) Anyway I'll take it into account when I'll b doing my next Two-Face minifig. ) :classic:

Brilliant work as usual, Penguin! :sweet:

They all look brilliant! Very well done! :thumbup:

Can't wait to see more! :wink:

Thanks a lot, ADHO15! ) :classic:

I'm pleased that you liked them. )

Oh, the next part will come pretty quickly, if i receive all the required materials in time. ) :classic:

Also, how did you get the Scarecrow's face so dark when he has the hood on?

Gloss varnish is the answer. ) :classic:

Cool figs, but I think you should get this hairpiece if you want a Christian Bale-esque Bruce Wayne.

Thanks! ) And also thank you for the tip. I did use that hair on my heroes (you can see that in my older folders) but I'm really not a big fan of that version, really. ) :classic: Besides, I'm Adam Westfan! ) :laugh:

W0W, it's getting better and better, especially that scarecrow, wow! I agree to with the white hand :wink: .

Can't wait for the game!

Thanks a lot! ) I'm glad you liked the Scarecrow. ) Pretty creepy for a minifig, isn't he? ) :laugh:

Yep, I hope the game'll give me some inspiration to create other characters. ) :classic:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :sweet:

"Holy nightmare, Batman! More villains are coming!"

Wow! It has really been a good Batman-week for me! The bat-custom inspiration did not leave me, so I managed to prepare another portion of villains for you, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

I hope you'll like them. ) :sweet:

Who's that mysterious stranger? With a jet-pack!?

25.jpg

It's the dreaded Firefly! )

26.jpg

27.jpg

Oh, no!The Black Mask is heading our way, Batman! )

28.jpg

29.jpg

The Riddler's old-school red hair. I really like the look of him. ) :classic:

30.jpg

31.jpg

Now my favourite of the bunch. The 60-s Mad Hatter is back! ) :laugh:

1960sHatter.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

And with his younger version. )

35.jpg

Tick-tock, tick-tock! The Clock King is here! Time to run, Batman! ) :classic:

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

What are you looking at!? Scarface and Ventriloquist are here! )

39.jpg

40.jpg

S: What did you say, dummy!?

V: N-nothing, mister Scarface, sir..... Please don't do that! Please!

41.jpg

Thank you for your attention, ladies and gentlemen! ) :sweet:

42.jpg

Comments are always welcome! ) :sweet:

Edited by The Penguin

These are really good MOC. I really like the expression on the Mad Hatter. Its so close to the photo. Well done.

Maybe its just my sick mind or something but Ventriloquist looks like he got his arm up Scarface's backside!! :grin:

Brilliant as usual, Penguin! :thumbup:

They all look so accurate and realistic. You've done a fantastic job of painting them.

Although those characters are mostly unknown to me, I really enjoyed looking at them.

Thanks and well done. :sweet:

I've something to tell, you, it's one of the first times i've gotta to tell more. Just my opinion :grin: .

That firefly is very nice, but i really don't like the face. It's kinda not lego/fake sorta thing.

This black mask is i think a very, very good version. But i like more the whole black face variant. Did you made that? I can't find it. But this mask is too small imo.

Don't shock now, but:

That riddler is totaly crap. I don't like it, i think it's ugly, it's horrible! What where you thinking when you made me? Sorry but that is what i think of my other self! How dare you :tongue::laugh: .

Now where getting something!

That mad hatter is wonderfull :oh: . :oh3: . That is masterpiece, It's really good. Nuff said

The clock king is very wonderfull Like it, nice nice :classic: .

Now where getting at the best.

The ventriloquist. WOW, one word WOW. It's just looking to the animated series, it's so good made, it's just the same. Very nice penguin! Scareface is also very beautiful. But it think it should have the same shirt and trousers.

That's all i have to say. I can be a new criticism :alien: . Sorry for my weird english.

The Riddler!

Maybe its just my sick mind or something but Ventriloquist looks like he got his arm up Scarface's backside!! :grin:

That may be because Scarface is a dummy, the kind that you stick your hand up their backside to make their mouth move.

The Ventriloquist is great! He's my favourite Batman character (just so orgional), and you've made him brilliantly! The '60's Hatter and Firefly are also great!

Edited by professor flitwick

Wow, excellent work. I think the Two-Face with the fedora would be flawless with one flesh hand and one sand-purple hand. (From Zam Wessel in SW)

:thumbup:

These are really good MOC. I really like the expression on the Mad Hatter. Its so close to the photo. Well done.

Thank you! ) I really enjoyed making him! The 60-s show was great and offered us plenty of great characters!

Well, not in the backside, but very close to it. ) :grin: as said bove he's a dummy, so everything is ok here. :wink: )

Brilliant as usual, Penguin! :thumbup:

They all look so accurate and realistic. You've done a fantastic job of painting them.

Although those characters are mostly unknown to me, I really enjoyed looking at them.

Thanks and well done. :sweet:

Thank you, ADHO15! ) :classic::thumbup:

It's so kind of you!

) Well, it's all the matter of inspiration, I guess. I can make tons of fairly-looking figs in one evening, or sit without ideas for half a year! ) :classic:

Thanks again! ) :classic:

I've something to tell, you, it's one of the first times i've gotta to tell more. Just my opinion :grin: .

That firefly is very nice, but i really don't like the face. It's kinda not lego/fake sorta thing.

This black mask is i think a very, very good version. But i like more the whole black face variant. Did you made that? I can't find it. But this mask is too small imo.

Well, first of all, thank you for your comment, that proved to be really useful. ) :classic: In future suggestions will also be very welcome. ) :classic:

I'm glad that you liked Firefly. But what exactly do you think should be changed about his face?

Oh, that's one of the purist minifigs in my collection! It's Lucius Malfoy's face from HP.

Don't shock now, but:

That riddler is totaly crap. I don't like it, i think it's ugly, it's horrible! What where you thinking when you made me? Sorry but that is what i think of my other self! How dare you :tongue::laugh: .

Now that was emotional. ) :classic: Odd, because I thought it was pretty close to, say, Batman Forever version. ) However, tastes differ, and I'll take your comment into account.

Now where getting something!

That mad hatter is wonderfull :oh: . :oh3: . That is masterpiece, It's really good. Nuff said

The clock king is very wonderfull Like it, nice nice :classic: .

Well, thank you! ) I really enjoyed it too. ) :classic:

As for the Clock King, I still need to find an easy way to make bowler hats, so he and the Riddler may soon get new hats. )

Now where getting at the best.

The ventriloquist. WOW, one word WOW. It's just looking to the animated series, it's so good made, it's just the same. Very nice Penguin! Scareface is also very beautiful. But it think it should have the same shirt and trousers.

That's all i have to say. I can be a new criticism :alien: . Sorry for my weird english.

Thank you. I also think that he is pretty good. ) What do you mean by same shirt and trousers?

Thanks again for your opinion. ) :classic:

That may be because Scarface is a dummy, the kind that you stick your hand up their backside to make their mouth move.

Indeed so. Thanks for clearing things up. ) :classic:

The Ventriloquist is great! He's my favourite Batman character (just so orgional), and you've made him brilliantly! The '60's Hatter and Firefly are also great!

Thank you very much, professor flitwick! ) :classic::thumbup:

Wow, excellent work. I think the Two-Face with the fedora would be flawless with one flesh hand and one sand-purple hand. (From Zam Wessel in SW)

:thumbup:

Thank you! ) Now that's a great idea there! I'll befinitely try it. ) :classic::thumbup:

Now here comes another portion of bad guys! ) Will the Dynamic Duo be able to win this time? ) :classic:

Inspiration does not leave me, so here's another portion. ) I hope you'll like them. ) :classic:

Tweedledee and Tweedledum are here! ) :classic::classic:

1.jpg

2.jpg

Watch out! The Great White Shark is here! Based on Batman: Arkham Asylum. )

3.jpg

4.jpg

Lock-Up will get you, Batman and Robin! And then other villains! )))) :classic:

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Humpty Dumpty: one of the most curious villains. Please do take time to read about him. )

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Now, comes the classical Two-Face! I just love that color scheme! ) :classic:

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Now comes my pretty! Poison Ivy with a new hairstyle! ) :wub:

14.jpg

15.jpg

"Care for an apple, Batman?" )

16.jpg

And now one of my best Batman figs ever: Harley Quinn in her new hot outfit! ) :wub:

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

18+ :wink:

21.jpg

"Ra-a-a-a-a-arh! Clay Face is here!" ) :devil:

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

Clay Face thinking..... :laugh:

27.jpg

And now, my favourite character here! Fear the Egghead! ))))))) :laugh:

egghead1.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

Beware! Egghead and Simon the Pieman! What a pie it will be! ) :tongue:

30.jpg

I hope you liked this part! ) :classic:

31.jpg

Adult bonus: :classic:

33.jpg

Thank you for your attention, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic::thumbup:

Comments are very welcome. ) :sweet:

Edited by The Penguin

The firefly, it's just not looking as lego, it looks like a drawing on the face.

I hope you are not angry on me, because of the riddler, then i'm sorry.

With scareface.

At this pic:

review_poc_3.jpg

He his whole suit is blue. But at your lego scareface(wich is awesome), his legs are brown, i know it's dificault, because there are only a few small legs, but ya know.

The new figs:

Please continue on please please! :oh::oh: :oh: :oh:

This is so brilliant, so awesome so good. They are all so very good.

Only one small:

Clayface :blush: .

You thought of this very good. But yeah, when i look at him, it is not if i'm looking at clayface, but some power miners monster :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: . It's too blocky, if ya know what is mean. Anyways, i hope your not angry, just what i think of it. Your the best batman fig maker i know!

My father also got the batman vault. When i looked at the alies, i saw harvey bullock in lego, it was an offical, but never used in the game, should i make a picture of it?

The Riddler!

More wonderful figs, Penguin!

I recognise a few more this time. :grin: You really capture the character's facial expressions well. Do you use plain heads and paint faces on, or just edit existing faces, or both?

I'm not sure which version of Great White Shark yours is based on, but the pic on the link made it look like he should have big teeth.

Forgive me if I'm wrong. I'm a complete Batman novice. :tongue:

I look forward to your next lot!

The firefly, it's just not looking as lego, it looks like a drawing on the face.

I hope you are not angry on me, because of the riddler, then i'm sorry.

Oh, I see. ) Well, to certain extent you're right. ) It's 90% drawn one. )

No, of course not. I'm grateful for your opinion. ) :classic:

With scareface.

At this pic:

He his whole suit is blue. But at your lego scareface(wich is awesome), his legs are brown, i know it's dificault, because there are only a few small legs, but ya know.

Oh, I see your point now. ) :classic: Well, I may make them every color I wish, so thanks for the tip! ) :classic:

The new figs:

Please continue on please please! :oh::oh: :oh: :oh:

This is so brilliant, so awesome so good. They are all so very good.

Only one small:

Clayface :blush: .

You thought of this very good. But yeah, when i look at him, it is not if i'm looking at clayface, but some power miners monster :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: . It's too blocky, if ya know what is mean. Anyways, i hope your not angry, just what i think of it. Your the best batman fig maker i know!

Yep, he's blocky and indeed is based on PM monster, but it does look a lot like the one from cartoons, doesn't it? ) :classic:

Thank you for your kind words. I'm proud to be one of the most faithful Bat-fans around! ) :laugh:

I'm not that type of person that cannot stand critisizm. I take all opinions into account and then use them to improve myself. ) So to say. ) :classic:

My father also got the batman vault. When i looked at the alies, i saw harvey bullock in lego, it was an offical, but never used in the game, should i make a picture of it?

Yes, plaese. ) I'd love to have a look. ) :classic::thumbup:

More wonderful figs, Penguin!

I recognise a few more this time. :grin: You really capture the character's facial expressions well. Do you use plain heads and paint faces on, or just edit existing faces, or both?

I'm not sure which version of Great White Shark yours is based on, but the pic on the link made it look like he should have big teeth.

Forgive me if I'm wrong. I'm a complete Batman novice. :tongue:

I look forward to your next lot!

Oh, thanks a lot, ADHO15! ) :cry_happy::thumbup:

You are so kind, as always! ) :classic:

Well, in most cases I take plain smiley face and make the whole face with a brush. ) But, of course I use ready ones too, of course. ) :classic:

Mine is based on Arkham Asylum one, and it a bit differs from that on wiki. ) I like a more "civilized" look. ) :classic:

Thanks again! ) :classic:

Humpty Dumpty, Great White Shark, Tweedledee and Tweedledum, are there any more villians left in batmans gallery of rouges left :grin: ? They're all brilliant (even though the only place I've heard of them is from the B:AA character bios)! The AA Harley is great (as is the +18 picture below it :wink: ), but may I make a small sugestion? Try using a different head piece, as she never used it in the game, it was only one of many Easter Eggs.

Perfect! And no, Clayface dosen't look like the ones from the cartoon, he looks like a PM monster. :tongue: I have to say I didn't like the AA Harley, It dosen't even look like AA Harley, it looks like Slave Leia got a new job. :tongue::laugh: I forgot to mention how brilliant Egghead, Two-Face, and Ivy were. Why don't you try to make a more B:TAS Ivy (with a different head, the Lego one isn't right) with that hairpiece, painted a little more Orangish? Just a thought....

Edited by Zapper Brick

Humpty Dumpty, Great White Shark, Tweedledee and Tweedledum, are there any more villians left in batmans gallery of rouges left :grin: ? They're all brilliant (even though the only place I've heard of them is from the B:AA character bios)! The AA Harley is great (as is the +18 picture below it :wink: ), but may I make a small sugestion? Try using a different head piece, as she never used it in the game, it was only one of many Easter Eggs.

Well, I suppose I've made most of my favourite. ) Now, i guess, I should switch to the good guys. ) :classic::thumbup:

Thanks a lot! ) I do recommend you to read some of the graphic novels, like Arkham Asylum: Serious place on a serious Earth. It's worth it. )

Now, ladies and gentlemen, why did you consider my Harley to be from Batman: Arkham Asylum game? ) :classic: I never stated that, plus, I didn't like her there. ) :classic:

Thanks for your comment! I appreciate it very much. ) :thumbup:

Ah, i think also he likes from the cartoon.

Can't wait for more. Don't you think you The ventriloquist looks like 100% as the pic here above?

Well, I tried my best. ) The next part will hopefully come shortly. ) :classic:

Perfect! And no, Clayface dosen't look like the ones from the cartoon, he looks like a PM monster. :tongue: I have to say I didn't like the AA Harley, It dosen't even look like AA Harley, it looks like Slave Leia got a new job. :tongue::laugh: I forgot to mention how brilliant Egghead, Two-Face, and Ivy were. Why don't you try to make a more B:TAS Ivy (with a different head, the Lego one isn't right) with that hairpiece, painted a little more Orangish? Just a thought....

Thank you! ) :classic:

I did not make AA Harley! :tongue: AA one is completely different! This is my owm imagination! (Sick fantasies :tongue: )

Well, a great idea! ) Thanks for that! I mean I may try making BTAS and TNBA ones..... Hm, I think I already know the way how to do it! ) :sweet:

Thank you for your comments and suggestions! ) :classic::thumbup:

Now, ladies and gentlemen, why did you consider my Harley to be from Batman: Arkham Asylum game? :classic: I never stated that, plus, I didn't like her there. :classic:

:blush: Oops, sorry, the bodies colours just looked kinda simular. Forgive me, good (and ever so slightly, perverted) imagenation!