Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

MOC: Captain Siegfried's Clam Trawler

builders_guild.gif

Happy Birthday Siegfried! :wub:

Captain Siegfried's Clam Trawler: Captain Siegfried is the mightiest Sea Captain of all. His weather-beaten Clam Trawler is the most successful clammer in the commercial clamming business. Braving the deadly Clam season in the cold North Sea, Captain Siegfried risks life and limb to make a living in the clam trade. Captain Siegfried descends from a long line of clammers and he harbors the ancient secrets of the trade...

001.jpg

002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg

006.jpg008.jpg011.jpg

Click any picture to see the full gallery...

And a Eurobricks Bonus-Captain Siegfried's at sea birthday party!

014.jpg

All of Captain Siegfried's friends are here to celebrate his birthday!

015.jpg

There's Boney, Jipay and Shadows, & CopMike and KimT too! But where's Sieg's best friend Hinckley?

016.jpg

Uh-oh! He's suffering from an atomic wedgie at the hands of the evil Viking Ras! :cry_sad:

Happy Birthday Buddy! :grin:

As always please enjoy and feel free to leave feedback! Thanks. :sweet:

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

A very decent clammer, looks very fabulandish (if that's a word :tongue:)

For my very own nostalgic reasons I would have liked to see the blue Fabuland boat hull used though, but the blue/white one works very well too.

And for some reason I really liked the deck :blush:

Uh-oh! He's suffering from an atomic wedgie at the hands of the evil Viking Ras! :cry_sad:

What? That doesn't seem like the Ras I know at all, I'm sure he wouldn't do such a thing without reason, which means you must have done something nasty to deserve that :tongue:

Looks like a very nice and cute Clam Trawler boat Hinckley!

Captain Sinner Siegfried will be happy to have his own clam boat

A really cool moc^^ a nice use of the lego hulls and a cute overall look, great job ! and Happy birthday Siegfried !!

Edited by Guss

Oh this is beautiful! :wub: I've been wondering why Captain Siegfried hasn't been hanging around in Arctic W... and it seems he's found a new love. The hull works great, and I especially like how you've done the prow. That deck is cool and it's also the first ship I've ever seen with a tiled roof!

Thanks for the birthday wishes; I better go off clamming now...

(Jipay never looks happy at parties; he really needs to chill out some more. Maybe he should put down that sword and pick up a drink... :grin: )

For my very own nostalgic reasons I would have liked to see the blue Fabuland boat hull used though, but the blue/white one works very well too.

The steamboat hull is very nice... but it's a bit hard to use. It's generally too short and the sides are too high.